In The End

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. In the end .

Normal POV

        GD and Youngbae were walking along the hallways of YG, on the way to Teddy’s recording room to invite him out to eat after arriving from Japan, commemoration of their successful album promotions in Japan too.

         “What’s up, hyung!” They greeted vibrantly upon seeing Se7en walk out of the room, fix-wearing his Chanel coat. “Do you want to eat out wit----”

         Se7en looked completely restless and in a rush that he didn’t even bother stopping and welcome them warmly, but he pats their backs shortly as he passes by them.

         “What’s going on?” Taeyang asked Teddy instead, who was unusually not working today. He too looked troubled.

         “Bom called” the other answered briefly.

         “Why? Did something bad happen?” The two BigBang members asked in worry.

          Teddy shakes his head quickly and assured everyone is safe. “It’s Dara. Apparently she met Donghae today and now she’s in Han River crying her eyes out”

         “Is that still a thing?” Taeyang asked. “I thought she has moved on?”

         “Do you think she did?” Teddy asked.

         GD stayed quiet. Indeed, like they expect her to move on so easily. He knows her, she was just hiding her pain to not be a burden. If it took her months to cry over him before + a Donghae –showering her love and care for her to fully move on. How much more now, when nobody seems to be that Donghae?

         He tried once though, but he just can’t fill in the shoes. He knows nothing can make her feel better but Hae.

         “Didn’t you tell me you will not let her go and never ever make her cry!? What is this!?” GD throws a punch at Donghae when he visited his drama set once – back when the break up was still fresh and Dara couldn’t stop crying. It was a painful sight to GD that his feelings was in an uproar and he can no longer contain it.

         “Excuse me, GD. You can’t be here” a few staffs wrapped their arms around GD to stop him.

         Donghae remained quiet, down on the ground. His script scattered around him.

         “Then why is she crying now, hyung? How dare you leave her when she chose you!? I don’t fcking care if you’re having a bad time and needed space. Why didn’t you keep your word!?”

         “Why? Did you keep yours?” Donghae answers miserably. “Didn’t you say once she chooses me you’ll be happy for us? Why did you keep on trying to winning her back”

         GD takes a huge swallow down his throat. “Because she was worth it. When I lost her that’s when I realized how much I shouldn’t have given up on her in the first place” he says lowly.

         “So now you’re going to try and take her again?” Donghae asks, looking at GD intensely.

         “I want to. But we both know I can’t do that. No matter how much I tried she can never be mine again. In the end it’ll be you who she needed” GD says, freeing himself from the staffs’ arms and sits on the ground, across Donghae. “She’s yours, hyung. And I hope you realize it was wrong for you to leave her”

         “But I needed space...” Donghae murmurs, wiping the blood on his mouth with the sleeves of his costume. “I need time”

         “I know...” GD sighs. He understands what Donghae feels. He has been in that situation didn’t he? And GD apologizes to Donghae for everything.  He just felt so sorry to this guy for being sandwich by so much drama and knew he doesn’t deserve to be tired and hurt. “But I hope you get back to her before it’s too late”

         That was his advice to him back then, and when time passed by and sees how Donghae isn’t doing anything, he was worried... but now seeing Dara cry for him, he knows Donghae still has time and the chance to win her. She clearly still loves him, and GD hopes they get back together now. He loved Dara so much and he wants her to be happy. Donghae is her happiness.

         “Ya Dara...” Se7en calls out while rubbing his hand on Dara’s back. He just arrived and took the seat on the steps, beside her, while Bom stood there opening the water bottles for her to drink. “Uljima....”

         “Se7en-aa... I miss him... I super miss him...” the crying Dara says, her eyes were fearfully red. “I miss him...”

         “Then why did you run off earlier? Why didn’t you just hugged him when you were sitting next to each other?” Bom asks, thumping her feet. “Did you talk about anything when you were outside?”

         “No...but I hugged him, because I miss him” she sniffs. “He hugged me back”

         “Oh then that’s good. Then what are you crying about?”

         “I miss him but I’m mad at him too. I don’t want to see him anymore, but I really want to” Dara whined like a little lost kid. Confused with her feelings, didn’t know what to cry about exactly.

         Se7en laughs, giving her a handkerchief to wipe her tears with. He laughs to the fact how this couple makes a simple thing be so complicated. He pulls out the invitation that’s peeking out of her chick bag and shows it to her. “Go to the wedding and talk to him”

         “Aniyo... I don’t want to” Dara says, pushing his hand and the invitation away her sight. “Why should I be the one to come to him, it’s him who should come back to me”

         “How stubborn. Both of you” Se7en hisses, glancing at Bom. “Do you want to be with him or not? It’s your time to fight Dara, fight for him... If he can’t find the way, show him... Just the way when he has become your light and he showed you how to love again”

 

         

         “Ack! It’s cold~~~” Donghae exclaims his body shaking after getting out of the water. “I’m heading off. This is crazy”

         He went to the tanning bed and pulls out a towel and wraps it around his shoulders.

         “Oh come on! We’ve been swimming for hours now, and you’ll whine now?” s protested. Now that they’re down with one member how can they continue playing basketball in the waters.

         Donghae glances at Kyuhyun who was disinterested to play with them because he was glued to playing Pokemon on his PSP. “Ya sub!” he threw towel at him.

         Kyuhyun didn’t say a word, he just waved his hand and continued to be isolated in his gamer world.

         “Aishhh... no more! We’re not playing anymore” Yesung complained.

         “You guys are such killjoys, why are we in jeju if you’re not going to have fun?”

         “Let’s play something else. Touchball...” Kangin suggested, throwing the ball towards sungmin as the first target.

         The wedding week quickly came. In that fall season it is ideal to play golf and have a breathe of that breezy air that blows on the hills. But instead, the Super Junior have thought of going swimming instead, despite the weather being quite chilly.

         As Donghae being one of the groom’s men. He came to the Jeju resort early with the rest of the Super Juniors. They came in Tuesday, and now that’s it’s Friday guests are starting to arrive for the wedding weekend.

         “You guys are having fun?” the bride to be came to the bay in a beautiful loose dress, her  belly isn’t so big yet, so it isn’t noticeable that she’s blessed with an early present. “Better not tire yourself, we have dinner rehearsal tonight, nae?”

         The guys agreed but they still didn’t stop playing.

         “Have you prepared your toast yet for me, boss?” Dana says, walking closer to Donghae. As he towel dries his hair. “No super  cheesy lines please okay?”

         “I am not cheesy” Donghae defended. “And why would I be cheesy on your wedding?”

         “Right. You’re only cheesy when you’re with her” she smiles, rubbing her hands on her belly. “I’m sorry, guess I beat you on having a Lee baby first?”

         “Ya Lee Dana! Don’t think about naming your kids Cloud, Sky and Ocean ha! That’s for my kids!” Donghae reacted violently. “If you do we’re no longer friends”

         “Impossible. I know that won’t happen, I am one of your love counsellor, how can you survive without me?” Dana laughs, patting his arm. “And don’t worry, I know how those names are reserved for you and Dara’s babies... + Lee Day (Haru)...”

         “Hae!!!! Haeeee!!!! Haeeeeeeee!!!!!” two tall and idotic looking friends came running down the beach in a hurry, making everyone look at them in curiosity what is it all about. Goon bends over as he pants, Ken too was trying catch his breath.

         “What is it?” Dana asks.

         “2...2....2N...DA...R...” Goon was excited to deliver the news and despite having short airs he started talking. “2..2NE1... in the lobby.. Dara is there...”

         “2NE1?!?!?!?” The Super Junior boys acted like they’re in a surprise... (side eye)

         “Oh they came!?!?!?” Dana claps her hand, in delight and excitement. Donghae quickly turns his attention to her. “What? Of course I invited Dara, she’s my friend. And she brought the whole group, KYAAAA! Let’s go!!!!”

         Donghae was the only one who wasn’t informed. If he knew she’s invited and would be coming, he probably wouldn’t be playing with the boys, rather he would sit in a corner anxious and thinking of what to say to her. But now that he knows, he’s doing that. Dana drags him along to the lobby, despite him being topless and only a towel covering his tone physique.

         As soon as the two ladies met, they hugged, it’s been a while too that they’ve seen each other, that’s why Dara was in surprise to even receive the invite. “I’m sorry if I didn’t inform you about bring the other girls with me. They just really have to”

         “Of course it’s all right! It’s perfect actually. You know I’m a big big fan of you guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter