Your Light

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Your Light .

Donghae’s POV

After hours of walking and talking with Jessica in Sinsa-dong, now I have the clearest mind and courage to do what I have to do.

That night, I was walking in Hapjeong, on the way to the YG building, thinking of all the things that I want to tell Dara. It would be our first time to see each other, I must not say anything stupid.

I dialled her phone, trying to call her, but she wasn’t answering even on my text messages.

Upon arriving, there’s only a few cars parked in the parking area and no fans sitting around and waiting across the street. Maybe because they have no practice sched today. But I saw Park Bom in the place, standing at the main door, crying. Not hard but she was sobbing.

“Noona, what’s wrong?” I approached her.

“Donghae” she says, sounding like in a relief to see me.

“Are you alright?”

“Nae…” she says. “But Dara’s not”

“Dara? Why? Where is she?”

Before she can even answer, two guys who came to our side, both tall and looking handsome. One was TOP who came to Bom’s aid right away, while the other one was not a YG artist but still very familiar to me.

 “We didn’t catch her”

Bom wailed in worry. “ah ottoeke~~~”

“It’s going to be fine, noona” TOP whispers while hugging her.

I faced my body away to the other side and bowed my head, hiding my face from them.

“Annyeong Donghae” Jaejoong greeted me and pats my shoulder. Ugh he recognizes me… Well as if  I really can get away with this. I turned around and greeted them. “Ahh I knew you’d be here”

TOP looks at me in wondering and then glances to Bom. He wasn’t the only one in wondering though, I too. Why is Jaejoong here? I thought he’s in Japan? How is he involved today? Countless of thoughts and questions gathered in my head.

Jaejoong on the other hand was just smiling at me like he knows something intriguing about me. The main door opened widely after TOP places his hand on the scanner.

He suggested that we all come inside first before anyone sees us.

For first time visitors, indeed you’d find the inside very intimidating. Jaejoong and I were in complete awe. Flashy music videos playing on LED strips, marble-ish looking walls…

“Well this is such a welcome” Jaejoong commented to which TOP chuckled to.

“Uhm can you tell me now what’s happening?” I asked,

Bom and I were standing at a distance from the two. “Jiyong and Dara had a huge fight earlier”

“Why? What happened?”

“Apparently, Dara and I were at CJes earlier for Gummy’s party… And we were told Jaejoong won’t be there so we thought it was safe. But then he was there, and they happen to meet and talk… Then suddenly Teddy oppa and GD was also there for a surprise and caught them” she says briefly.

“GD was in rage thinking she was lying to him all along” Jaejoong says. “I did my best to explain but he was really mad”

“Where is Dara now?”

“She ran after the fight, we tried catching her but she disappeared…” TOP says.

And that’s it!? They’re just gonna let her go like that? They can’t find her yet they still came back here and doing nothing? 

“Hae, where are you going?”

“I’m going to find her…” I said, I felt really angry that I decided to leave.. She must be hurt, must be crying, must be feeling alone…At this kind of moment I know she needs someone. And I need to be there.

I was almost nearing the door when I saw CL and GD walking down the stairs, they saw me too and their conversation got halted.

GD and I stared at each other for a few seconds before I finally left. Indeed he looks pretty mad alright, his eyes were fierce… but instead of an angry vibe it was more of the eyes of a jealous man.

On my way to where I parked my car, I heard Jaejoong behind me, catching up on my trails. “Hae! Wait! How can you leave me alone there? Did you see how scary GD is?”

“Eh, can’t blame him. It’s your fault” I teased.

“My fault? I was just being friendly with her. I saw how uncomfortable she is with me and the whole situation, it was a pretty awful sight so I acted a bit friendly.”

“A bit friendly? What exactly are you doing when he saw you two?”

“Just talking…….. And me patting her head…”

What!? I glared at him. No wonder why he reacted like that, even I would have other idea about it.

“Are you mad?” He follows. “I’m sorry I didn’t know you’re that kind of jealous person”

“I’m not jealous”

“Oh come on. Your stare was a death ray” he exclaims, leaning on my car door. “You don’t need to worry, Hae. I strongly believe that the one for me is a fan, so Dara is clearly out of my list… Not unless she is a fan of us”

He wsshes. I scoffed and unlocked my car. “I have to go”

“Do you even know where to find her?” He asks before I hopped in.

“It’s Dara… Of course I know”

Over confidence? Not at all. Actually, I wasn't really sure about it but it's the first place that popped inside my mind.

As I arrived in the Han river, she was standing close on the edge of the river, staring at the calm waters. I sighed in such relief.

“You’re not thinking of suicidal, right?” I said casually, walking closer to her.

She looks at me, and man she looks dreadful. “How did you find me?”

“It’s not a hard guess.” I said, lifting my shoulders while my hands in my pocket. Ahhhh Now I understand why she loves to go here when she wants to think over things. To where she is standing, the atmosphere is just perfect. The view, the breeze of air, the sound of water rushing, it was very calming.

“Did they tell you?”

“Mm-hmm”

“So are you going to scold me too?” her voice was shaking, like about to cry again. She then sighs heavily. “Look, I didn’t k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter