Uh-oh We're in Trouble

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Uh-Oh. We're in Trouble .

Donghae’s POV

Our pre-recording session has already and we're laying around the dressing room to rest. The guys have been planning what to do tonight.

Beer? Karaoke? Arcade? Bowling? BBQ Grill?

All sounds fun but none of those uplifts my spirit at the moment. I looked down to my phone and still Dara hasn't texted yet.

Earlier when I got her message, I got really nervous and worried. Talk? What is it she wants to talk about? I wondered. Although I already asked her why, she just said I shouldn't text her and wait for her to contact me instead.

But that was this morning, it's already evening. All day I've been waiting, none.

I wonder whats wrong? Could it be because of the phone call last night? Is she in trouble with her members? What have I done now?

"Great. Then it's settled then. Everybody must come!"

"Ah... I can't" I raised my hand right away. They all asked me why. "I have other plans tonight" I said. Of course I want to go to her in a swift once she asks me to come over.

"You're always like that" they hissed in frustration.

"Can't you just stop dating just for one night?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and shakes my head.

Shindong comes in, in wondering. “I thought this would be an all boy group episode?” 

“It is” We all responded.

“Then why did I see 2NE1 in the hallway?”

2NE1??? The members shrugged their shoulders, who knows why. Maybe they're doing a special stage with Winner or something. But that didn't matter, well atleast I know where she is.

I looked around to check on everyone. My eyes easily went to Eunhyuk…. Ugh. as expected he was wearing the most irritating smile of all. How troublesome really.

While the members are busy changing and resting, I got the chance to sneak out and look for Dara.

I know I know she told me to wait for her text, but I can no longer sit and stay still, not when I'm this worried.

I arrived at the 2NE1 dressing room and learned they're here for a KBS Cool FM Radio appearance. On the signage indicated their schedule, 8:00 - 9:00. They could have been done by now.

Fortunately the door is slightly opened, I can just peek through it and call her out without the others knowing.

Besides 2NE1, there’s a few people joining them. But, where is Dara? I was earnestly peeking more closely when I felt someone's presence behind me.

“Excuse me” he said.

I looked around and it was their manager. JJangmae. He looked at me intently, probably wondering what brought me there. I slightly move for him to pass, he opened the door so wide that got me exposed.

“Oh Hae oppa” Minzy exclaimed, looking over the reflection from the mirror. Everyone’s attention turned to me.

I bowed and smiled nervously…

“Ah… annyeong haseyo” I greeted. Now what?

* * * *

Dara’s POV

What should I do? Should I knock? Ani… then they would know…

Aigoo Dara, you should have just sent him a text. But how? Chaerin changed his name on my phone, now I can’t tell which one is his.

It’s very troublesome now that the members know it.

But I atleast should give him a heads up and let him know.

Or better, we should end this now.

What is ‘this’ anyway? Why does it sound like a relationship? Aniyo… Aniyo…

I shook my head with my hands in both sides, then slapping it like crazy. Focus Dara. Focus. Just knock and wish it’s him who opens it. If not, just pretend to… find Daddongie?

I set up my plan. I lost Daddongie and he could probably had entered anywhere. Guess that’s alright?

I was about to knock on the door when suddenly someone held my shoulders, turning me around.

“Bad idea” he says. 

“Why? Why are you outside?” I'm surprised to see him. He was already wearing casual clothes, are they done recording now?

“I came to your dressing room, and you weren’t there.”

“You went there? Why???”

“Because you said you wanted to talk. Yet you weren’t texting me. So I thought I should look for you instead.” He said. "So what's wrong? Are you okay?"

“2NE1 already knows.”

It shows in his face the surprise. “No wonder how Park Bom ssi knew I was looking for you. She’s the one who told me you went out, even without me asking. She was even giving me that smirk”

Her evil smirk I believe.

“Is it because of me? Did they know because of the phone call last night?”

Phone call? I asked him to enlighten me on that part for I have no idea what's that about. "So that's how I got caught! You silly! Yes! it's because of you!"

"I'm sorry!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter