You and I Together

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. You and I Together . 

Normal POV

“What”

 

“the”

 

“hell”

 

“are”

 

“you”

 

“doing here!?!?!?!” CL asks in utter shock, seeing the Super Junior walking towards the Horseback riding queue.

“OH!!!! You’re here too?” Heechul says calmly and in surprise.

“Whoa!!! Annyeong haseyo!” The rest greeted.

“Seriously, you’ve got to be kidding me” the leader exclaimed again. “Are you following us?”

“No way… We were really vacationing here” Heechul says. “Maybe it’s you who’s following us”

“FYI. We’ve been here for 3 days now”

CL’s eyes turns to Dara in wondering whether she has told them where they are going, or invited them to come over so they can hang out freely. But no, it’s impossible.

Looking at her reaction right now she is equally surprised.

“What hotel/resort are you staying in now?” Minzy asks, and Sungmin answers.

“Shut the eff up! Are you serious?” CL’s jaw dropped wide open. How can this even happen? Is it even possible? To go on a vacation at the same time, in Bali, to stay in the same resort…

Bom would call it destiny if she was here. So her fortune about ‘with friends’ was probably talking about Super Junior. And the thing about Dara’s ‘be with the one for her’ could be meaning being together with Donghae?

Yesung noticed Dara on the sides, appearing to be like she’s expecting someone to appear next. And one can guess 100% it’s Donghae… Thinking about it now, he realizes if Donghae really got dumped, then it’s unwise for the two to meet. Although they want them to be together, they still need him to recover.

He lets out a huge sigh. “Well it seems you guys are riding, and there are only a few horses available… I think we should do something else, yeah?” and suggested while looking at Heechul, Sungmin and Kangin.

The three nods in agreement for they realized the same thing, and bids farewell.

Eh? CL was sceptical. She didn’t expect them to drop the idea simply. Won’t they usually be more energetic at times like this? Did something happen?

Dara seems to have sensed what they’re probably thinking as she caught Kangin and Sungmin giving her an eerie stare, she begins to feel awfully bad for it. And no matter how badly she wants to clear things up and explain about Donghae, she couldn’t.

“Wait… Where are the others?” CL wonders. “Is it just you guys?”

“Uhm… The others went elsewhere…” Kangin tries to give a subtle response.

“Where’s Donghae oppa?” Minzy asked for Dara.

“In Hawaii…” Sungmin replies in a stutter.

Dara’s shoulders dropped. Right… Seungri did mention they’re going to Hawaii. Guess she expected too much.

The guys said their goodbyes again, and hurried to leave. “Message them quick. Tell them we’ll go swimming instead” Heechul orders them in a whisper as they walked away, up the stairs back to where the entrance was.

“Uhm… It’s too late for that” Yesung says, pointing up ahead.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were casually walking towards their direction, talking at each other in such bright vibe.

“Oh are you leaving, why?” Donghae asks upon seeing them.

“You’re done charging your phone? That was quick”

“Well, if we waited for it to be fully-charged it will take as a while, so we just decided to leave it there” He replies nonchalantly. “So why are we leaving?”

“The horses are all taken. Let’s go and do something else” Yesung and Sungin wraps their arms over Donghae’s shoulders, sandwiching him in the middle.

“But I really want to ride the horse”

“We’ll do it some other time”

“Can’t we wait for our turn?”

“It would still take an hour… So we better go instead”

While Donghae becomes oblivious, Eunyuk on the hand was weirded out by the current scene, something is not right, he asked Kangin and Heechul if there is anything the matter with the horse back activity.

“Yes there is. We’ll tell you later… first we should get going”

“Pali… pali…” Kangin says.

“Wae oh~” Eunhyuk continuously get weirded out as Kangin also grips into his arm and trying to drag him in a hurry.

However, with a troubled heart and with a desire to clear things up, Dara excused herself from the girls to follow and explain herself to the guys. She went up the stoney flight of stairs through a foresty-looking path that leads back to the resort.

When she has reached the top “Uhm wait Heechul oppa, I need to tell you somethi----“ she stops.

“Oh! Dara noona…” Eunhyuk exclaims after finding her arriving at the Horse Back riding entrance/gate.

Just by hearing her name, Donghae quickly turns and finds his most beloved standing a few a meters away from them, wearing such a confused look. Dara??? Dara is here??? He chanted in his mind as he stares at her. How come she’s here?

Ugh we’re busted the others groaned inside their head, freeing him from their arms.

“Why are you here?” they both asked each other at the same time while he walks near her.

“I thought you’re in Hawaii” Dara added.

“Who told you that?” Donghae asked.

Dara glances at s and sees them at fault, but then she comes to understands why they could have said that… And just like earlier, the matter of dumping Hae comes to mind.

“Seungri told me so…” Dara says, forcing to smile as she can.

Donghae saw the fakeness in her smile though. He badly wanted to hold her and ask her what’s the matter but he can’t, not with these eyes watching around them. He can only look at her despite wanting to sweep his hand to her cheek.

“Is this why we’re ditching the horses?” Eunhyuk asks in minimal volume.

“We tried” they said how they try for them not to meet, in order to refrain from Donghae having a hard time. “We only did it so he can feel better”

“There’s no need for that. Donghae is fine” Eunhyuk grins widely, watching the two. “Look at him”

Indeed, he seems to have been feeling better now that he has seen her. His eyes were glowing, he is brighter... He was staring at her lovingly.

“Unnie… let’s go the horses are he--- oh!“ CL comes to the scene to fetch Dara then pauses when she sees Donghae. “I thought he’s in Hawaii?”

Eunhyuk raises his hand. “They meant with me” he pointed at the Hawaiian floral shirt he is wearing.

“Ah…. That looks good on you though” the trendsetter fashionista complimented. “Anyway, more horses are available now, are you guys coming?”

“For sure!!! Come on!” Eunhyuk exclaims, dragging his friends back to the place.

“Are you sure it’s okay?” they asked in uncertainty.

“Yeah. I’ll tell you later… But for now help me give them a time alone”

Dara separated heself form Donghae, joining CL as they all went back to the horseback riding place, Minzy’s already riding one, CL quickly jumped to the horse of her choice, the Super Junior members took theirs one by one as well... Dara also has successfully ridden hers after being instructed of what to do’s.

Things are looking good except for one remaining thing: Only 8 horses are available, leaving Donghae with none.

“It’s okay… I’m just gonna wait for you guys here” he says, leaning on the rails.

“Are you sure? Do you want to ride with me?” Yesung offers.

Donghae waves his hand. “Nah it’s okay… You won’t be able to race with the others if I’m with you”

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Wait! Wait! Stop! Stop!” Dara cries, starting to tear up, even her horse hasn’t made any movement. Minzy and CL looks at her worriedly… She was really scared. “I don’t want to do it anymore… TT TT”

“Unnie, you can do it. You won’t fall” Minzy assures her. But it didn’t work. She starts sobbing, stiffly holding on to the reins.

“I wanna get down”

“Is something the matter?” Heechul asks, leading his horse near CL’s. “Why is she crying?”

“Unnie’s scared…” CL says and tells that she only agrees on coming along was because she wanted to try it. But as soon as she has ridden it, she felt afraid. “If you’re not going to ride, then give the horse to Donghae oppa instead”

“Aniyo. Don’t worry about me…” Donghae says. “I’ve ridden so many times… It’s time for Dar--noona to try”

“But she’s scared” Minzy says.

Donghae stands up and gets near where Dara is. “Hey… It’s going to be okay. You can do it. The horse will just walk slowly”

“No… I’m scared…” she says, her nose has turned red, and her cheeks are wet from crying. Seeing her like that Donghae would immediately bring her down but then he thought she needed to try to experience this. And not let her fear stop her on doing so.

“Why don’t you just ride with her and help her, Hae?” Eunhyuk suggested, with an eloquent intention. The rest looks at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter