The Chosen Path

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. The Chosen Path .

Dara's POV

         I opened the door to Donghae’s room and found him asleep with Haeru in his embrace, he looks absolutely adorable. I sat on one side of the bed, watching him as he slumber.

         “Looks like that bunny helps him dream well” Lee omma says while standing by the door. And I think it does, he’s been tired lately and now I can see him all relaxed.

         But seeing him like this eases my heart.

         “Go ahead and kiss him”

         “EH? Aniyooo” I shyly looked at his mom. I’m not thinking that, do I look like I’m planning to kiss him?

         “You look like you really had a bad day, so I’ll let you kiss him, so atleast you’ll cheer up” she says lovingly.

         However, even if I got her permission, I still would like to wait and follow the one month rule. To prove that what I feel for Donghae was real, and that kissing was just a frosting of a cupcake that I can eat even without it and still find it exceptionally good.

         “But can I stay here for a little longer?” I asked her instead.

         “Stay whenever you like” she smiles and closes the door, leaving us be.

         I lifted up the sheets and scooted to lie next to him, with Haeru between us I slid my hand to his body and embraced him.

         I stayed there in the silence, for several minutes, embracing the warmth and tranquility of everything, forgetting all else and wishing this to become forever.

         Donghae still didn’t move from his spot, but I wonder what he and Se7en talked about though. But I can guess they’ve talked about a lot, including my drama probably.

         Speaking of drama, I’ve been asked again to choose between love and my dreams. They may not specifically told me to break up with Donghae, but for me to deny the relationship feels like the same thing.

         With all the rumors going on and the threatening of the press, we stayed never confirmed or deny everything, because we’re still enjoying the time together, stabling our careers and our relationship before we let other people be involved in it.

         I don’t want to deny just for the sake of drama promotion. No. Because that’s just fooling my fans, and if I deny it then later on that press decided to reveal the truth, then who will be bashed now?

         Also denying it would sound as if I’m not confident to be with Donghae, so no…

         Although I really want to be an actress badly… even if it’s already within my reach. I can’t bear to feel the same of losing someone again.

         And I won’t survive it if it’s Donghae… thus,

         “I choose you” I whispered.

 

* * * *

Normal POV

         Donghae woke up around 10 in the morning, feeling a little sore on his limbs. After grabbing coffee, se7en and he went to go basketball to shake out all his frustrations and stress. And it worked, he feels great now and ready to seize the day.

         “Omma… What’s for breakfa----eh?” He walks out of his room towards the kitchen but instead of seeing his mom, eunhyuk was sitting in the living room, eating the meal his mom prepared. “Where’s mom?”

         Eunhyuk just grinned and pointed to where the refridgerator is.

Hae-aa,

Mom already went back to Mokpo. I’m sorry for stepping into your relationship, you know omma just loves you so much that she’s selfish of you, right? But Dara is a lovely girl, and I know how much she loves you and brings you joy, that I approve of her 100000%!

Thus, I am now leaving you guys be, revoking the one month no kissing rule, and wish you guys the best.  I love you baby boy.

Love, Omma

P.S Easy on the Lee babies nae? Plan it well. K k k

 

         “You heard the master, plan it well! Don’t go so aggressive and have 3 babies in one go!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, laughing on his seat.

         “Fool. Of course not” Donghae says, smiling at the letter pinned on the appliance. He joined his bestfriend in the living room, taking the food that’s meant to be his.

         “Hey! Give me some!” Eunhyuk complained, reaching out his hands. “Don’t be selfish”

         “He! You still owe me one! You gave omma the spare key!”

         “I didn’t know okay?” the other says. “The lesson there is always lock your bedroom door! What if a saesang comes in here, and then you’re doomed”

         Donghae presses on the remote, looking for a good channel to watch to while they share the food.

         “Oh by the way don’t forget 7pm, sukira radio, nae?” he reminds him.

         Apparently Ryeowook and sungmin weren’t able to find a guest for today’s radio show, and being the good brothers they are, super Junior will be guesting. And for the fist time they will be complete.

         It’s sure to be fun.

         ‘I know I know. I already had that scheduled since the other day”

         “I’m just reminding, just in case you’re busy again today”

         “Ani… I’m staying home”

         “Why? Don’t you have any YG test today?” Eunhyuk asks, grabbing a bite, to which the guy immediately smiled happily. “Oh why?”

         “I passed” he says briefly, and when his bestfriend asked to elaborate what it meant. “I no longer need to do the test! I already have YG’s blessing”

         Eunhyuk’s face lit up. “Whoa! Chincha! That’s great!!!” he hugs him as a congratulation. “Wow, everything is beginning to light up between you two. First the rule being cancelled, second YG pulling out the YG test, what’s next? Dara calling off the relationship with you???”

         Obviously the third one was a joke but donghae took it violently and hit him hard with a pillow. “YA! Don’t say that!”

         “Ow ow ow! I’m kidding! I’m kidding! I’m taking it back! I swear I’m taking it back!”

         “Aish. You should control your temper, dude. Seriously…” the other says as they go back to being normal again.

         “You should watch your mouth!” the other answered.

         “But truly, what could be the third thing to happen to your relationship? Hopefully it’s not a bad thing…”

         Donghae looks at him murderously again. “Didn’t I tell you to watch your mouth!”

          “Fine! Sorry sorry!” Hyuk says. “Let’s just watch, shall we?”

         Right when they were about to watch, the show they were watching went for a commercial break. And bwteen those commercial break the 5minute news flash appeared on screen.

         “Hello this is Seo In Kang, giving you flash news…”

 

 

         “You did what!?!?!?!” Bom shouted at the top of her lungs while they’re in the cafeteria grabbing early lunch. Almost every YG artist is there for now they’re back at practicing for YG concert again. They’re watching the same channel Donghae was watching, and they’ve watched the same flash news.

         Shaking up everyone.

         “You backed out!?!? WHY!?!?! WHY!?!?!” the alien continued, slapping her hand on the table.

         “Scene 21 is hard” she says. “I’m not ready for it”

         “That’s it!?!?!?!”

         “Nae…”

         “But isn’t it your dream to act, unnie?” Minzy asks.

         Dara doesn’t know why she just won’t tell them about the production making her choose between Donghae or the drama. Maybe because she fears they will blame Donghae somehow, and also it will just create bad relationship between KBS and YG again?

         “I’m pretty sure there’ll be next time”

         Dara was about to take a bite when a hand grabbed her wrist, pulling it away. It’s GD’s.

         “Ahwae~?!?!” she asks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter