One Day

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. One Day .

Normal POV

Krrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg……..

 

Krrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

 

Krriiiiiii-----

 

“Hehyo?” someone answers with full.

“Noona. Is Dara noona there?”

“Dara?” Bom takes out the corn from . “I don’t know. Let me check. Wait”

Bom goes out of Bomzy crib and knocks next door. CL quickly answered. “What?”

“Is Dara here?”

“No. She went out.”

“Again?” Bom enters the Chaera crib and puts back the phone to her ear. “Nope. CL says she went out”

“Where to?”

Bom mouthed the same question to CL. She just raised her shoulders and started walking away.

"We really don’t know. Why?”

“She’s not picking up her phone… I just want us to meet…”

It’s evident things are still unsettled between the two since their fight in the YG building. Though they see each other in practice, they never get the chance to talk. Dara keeps on avoiding him.

She sighs and sits on the couch. “Probably it’s not yet the right time to talk to her, Ji. Give her a break”

Silence came from the other line then he let out a huge sigh, realizing Bom’s point. “Yeah. Maybe some other time. Thanks, noona”

Bom hummed and pressed End. She placed down her phone beside her.

CL gazes at her from the other end of the couch.

“Since when did Dara get so busy? We’ve been practicing for 3 whole days straight and she still has the strength to go out?”

“She probably just wants to take her mind off things”

Bom clicks her tongue.“I wonder where she is though… ”

 

“...I hope she's alright”

 

Dara has been busy for YG Concert practice that it took a while before her and Donghae had the time to push the meet.

The day before their movie ‘hangout’, even though it’s not a date Donghae wanted to make the most out of it so he has planned several things they could do. Movie, Lunch, Skating, Coffee...

But sometimes…

Plans just won’t go as planned and changes...

 

He was on his way out the door when Shindong suddenly called his name. “Hae!”

“Nae?” He peeked his head back again on the living room.

“Where are you going?”

“Out”

“You’re forgetting something…”

Forgetting? What? Do we have a schedule today?

Perplexed and innocence showed all over Donghae’s face.

“It’s your turn to bring Bang Shin to the groomer. Last time it was Yesung. Now it’s you”

“Should it have to be today? I really need to go” He checks the time.

“Why? Where are you going? Is it a date?”

“No… I’ll just hangout with a friend”

“Then on your way to your friend, pass by a groomer shop and leave it there”

“Fine. Fine”

Donghae knows he can’t win on this argument, there’s nothing he can do but follow. Even if he’s already running a few minutes late.

Dara stood next to an alley so she could hide in case people recognize her. Donghae showed up longer than she expected him to, he stopped the car in front and scrolled down the window.

“Hey, I’m sorry” He greeted first. “Have you been waiting long?”

“No. It’s okay” She hopped in. “I’m sorry if you had to drive all the way here"

"I'm surprised when you said Apgujeong-dong. Aren't you staying in your dorm?"

"I do, I just had to clean the house this morning for my mom”

“Are they coming today?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe today or tomorrow” While putting on the seatbelt, her eyes turn to what’s sitting on the back seat. “What is that?”

He sighs. “That’s the reason why I’m a bit late, the members asked me to bring Bang Shin to a groomer before Heechul hyung comes”

Dara bents her head down to peek. Bang Shin looked like Dadoong, she squealed in delight. “Whoa so cute~~~”

“Do you know a groomer near here? I’ll just leave him for a while before we go to the movies.”

“Okay. Let’s take him to where I usually bring my cats. It’s closer and so we can get you a discount”

They went to the groomer shop, and as to what she said, she’s a regular customer. Everyone already knew her and greeted her warmly.

“Is this a new cat of yours, unnie?”

“Just for this day” She smiled.

“What is this little cutie’s name?”

“Bang Sh---------

Should I say its real name? What if they catches on that it’s Heechul’s if I did? Bang Shin’s name is unique and famous, right? Dara thought.

“Bang Bang”

“Bang Bang. Cutieeee~~~” The girl cried. “Well you know what to do, unnie”

“Yeah. I’ll just come back later. Be sure to make Bang Bang p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter