The Damsel

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. The Damsel .

Dara's POV

“Taa-daa”

“Oh” I took a peek on the paper bag that he handed me. My eyes widen in disbelief. “Oh my God”

I pulled it out and it was the red printed trapper hat that I wanted to buy last time in Japan.

“Do you like it?”

Knowing how expensive it is, I tried to pay up for it with a warm bear hug. “I love it! Thank you!”

“No kiss?”

“Eh?” I shyly pushed him away. “No”

“No? I was away for 13 days, worked my off, bought you a nice gift and hurried back home then I’m just asking for one kiss, and you say no?”

He pouted cutely, crossing his arms like a little boy.

This person really… “Okay fine… Just one quick ki---“

Before I can even finish, he already leaned forward and landed a sweet kiss on my lips.

“Hey, hey, hey… You two, stop it. If Sajangnim sees you like that, you’re dead” Teddy oppa entered the room and sat on his throne.

We had to follow, of course. If YG do see us, we’ll have an hour of scolding and advising in his office. It’s not that we’re not allowed to date, PDA is just not allowed in the recording room, office, gym… anywhere in the building.

“How was Japan? You arrived earlier than expected”

“Yeah, I can’t last one more day without Dara…”

We both laughed at Teddy oppa’s reaction. He seems really disgusted by the cheesiness of his words. He turns his chair and starts editing some tracks.

An RnB-ish ballad was playing loudly in the room, Jiyong wrapped his arms around me and leaned his face on my shoulder.

“No PDA” I whispered.

“He’s facing his back, it’s okay.” He whispered. “If he turns that’s when I’ll push you away”

I chuckled. What a stubborn guy.

He tighten his hug.

“I love you, Dara…”

The sound of those words is like music to my ear. I can feel my insides melting.

“I love you too, Ji…”

 

I took a big gulp of my orange juice, bringing me back to my senses.

Remembering these memories makes me feel a lot more stressed. I came here for a cup of YG cafeteria’s signature fresh juices and I get what.

I placed my coffee away, and leaned my head on the table. I sighed.

It’s only been three months since we broke up, and I can honestly say that I still haven’t fully moved on. The memories and feelings still linger on me.

We're good friends now and i'm okay with that... but it's just that... Though we had conflicts here and there before, it was still the best relationship I had.

Until today I still want to be the person who he'll see first whenever he comes back from overseas.

I heard people coming down the stairs and I can tell those voices belong to Big Bang.

“WAAAAH I’M STARVING!!!!!!” they shouted, taking the seats a table behind me.

“It’s nice to be back…”

“Oh. Is that Dara noona?”

“Noona!”

For some reason I panicked. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

“Is she asleep?”

Even though I can’t see, I can feel a presence walked towards me and stood near me. “Yeah she is. Should I wake her up?” It was Seungri.

“Why is she sleeping here?” Youngbae.

“Are you sure she’s asleep?” Daesung.

“Yeah, she looks like this”

I wonder how Seungri portrayed my sleeping face that made the Big Bang boys laugh and Jiyong confirm.

“Yeah she’s asleep alright”

“Maybe she’s waiting for your return, G” TOP.

“Wazzup Big Bang!” In the background, I heard another set of footsteps come down the stairs. The voices belong to Kush and Teddy oppa. “How’s the trip?”

“We finally finished filming”

“Good. Good. So what are you up to now?”

“Food”

“And this.” I believe this ‘this’ that Seungri’s referring to is me.

“She’s still here? I thought they have left to the doctor already”

“Manager is still talking with YG upstairs”

“Why isn’t she upstairs too?”

“The elevator’s broken”

“Ahh… Bad luck. Should we wake her up?”

“No. Let her rest, bet she’s tired from climbing the stairs yesterday”

Yeah yesterday I was called to the office, and the elevator broke down. I walked my way up to the 6th floor, I almost died.

I felt Seungri left my side and joining them. I can’t assure that I’m already safe, so I kept my eyes close and stayed still.

“So how’s Japan? Did you go to a new place?”

“Not really. We just stayed in the hotel” Taeyang yawned. "We didn't have that much free time"

“But I went to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter