Boy Trouble

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Boy Trouble .

 

Donghae’s POV

In estimation, the distance from the door to where I currently stand is just 4 meters away. And I am 100% sure when they entered, they saw me right away.

“Oh… hyung!” Seungri exclaims, passing by the aisle me in fast paced. His eyerbrows meeting in the middle but sstill has  wide smile on his lips.

“Annyeong haseyo” I aimed to sound a lot more cheerful in greeting, but my utter shock of seeing them here has crumbled that goal.

“Oh Seungri-ya!!!” Fortunately, I got Eunhyuk, who’s always in a high vibe. It was extremely right timing that he got done on his purchasing and joining me on facing these two.

If Seungri was enthusiastic to see us, GD wasn’t. Like the last time I faced him, he was wearing a straight face and a thick black shades, unabling me to distinguish if whether he’s looking murderously at me or not.

I bobbed my head in greetings to him. He did aswell. And that’s pretty much it. If earlier I was thinking about being a man and asking him straight, well that thought has gone down the drain. I can never do it.

Our exchange of uneasy aura was massive and it infected even the joyous aura the other two were having earlier. It was sufficiently awkward.

The four of us just stood there like mannequins. Only our eyes are the ones that are moving.

I glanced at Seungri and Eunhyuk.

Seungri’s eyes shifts from me to GD

Eunhyuk, openly lands his eyes on GD, Seungri and Me.

And GD… we have no idea. I really can’t tell where and what’s he gazing upon.

“Ah mwoya~ what is this atmosphere?” Eunhyuk whinged. He wraps his arm around me, trying to loosen me up for I apparently start to stiffen. He was even bringing out a few uneasy and forced laughters to ease the tension a bit. But it didn’t change anything.

Then all of a sudden he realizes something, “Wait…… Are you here to take Hae away?”

Huh? I wondered, turning my gaze to him. Take me where?

“For the 2nd stage of his YG test? Is that why you’re here?” He clings onto me more and tightly like a protective mom. “Aniyo… I won’t allow you to. You can’t take him away, not now, we’re flying tonight”

“Oh? Why? Are you going somewhere?” Seungri asks. I nodded and told them about the break SM is giving us to make up for the heavy protions we’ve been through for the past months. “That’s good~ where are you going then?”

“Hawaii!” Eunhyuk blurted out excitedly in his favour. Both his fists are even up in the air “Hawaii! Hawaii!!! ALOHA!!!”

I rolled my eyes as he continues to chant ridiculously.

“You look like you really love that place huh” Seungri commented after seeing his pathetic cheers.

“I DO!!!!!”

“Well, it’s a great place anyway. No wonder why you don’t want Donghae to come with us and possibly miss the plane” Seungri added.

Why? Are they really here to take me? Eunhyuk and I had the same exact thoughts but Seungri quickly denies and laughs. “Ani… we’re not taking him away. Hyung’s not going to any test yet”

Eunhyuk sighs in relief. So did I. I thought I’m going to face level 2 now, and it’s BIG BANG. A continuation to what has been cut short last time.

“Good! Besides Dara already turned him down anyway…” I quickly hit my elbow to his side. Huk!

Eunhyuk realized his mistake right away too. I know he didn’t mean to say that for he’s not supposed to say that for He can’t say that.

He gave me an apologetic look while biting hard on his lower lip.

I lowered my head down and glanced first at Seungri, without moving my head, just eyes.

He was looking back at me in confusion, scratching the back of his head. While GD… his expression hasn’t changed even one bit but then when I looked at him, a few seconds after he nodged his head slightly to his right, it seems like he’s signifying ‘let’s talk over there’

Obediently, I followed him in a corner of the store, still with racks of caps here and there. At first he was just silently checking on the shelves, but he didn’t ask me to come with him on the corner for nothing, right?

In a casual tone he starts to speak up. “So you already confessed to her huh?”

I didn’t say a word. Are we even sure it’s safe for us to talk about it in here? I had my shields up, sensing if there are others around us. He seem to have noticed my primary concern. “Don’t worry this store is idol friendly. They couldn’t care less about idol’s personal lives”

That was quite a relief then. I answered his question with a humble hum and nod.

“And that thing about turning you down was a lie isn’t it?” he says so blatantly, without even a spec of doubt to his word. He sounds so sure that it was just a lie. “…She just said she’s not yet ready… didn't she?”

I was beginning to think he’s a sorcerer that can read my mind and or can foretell what has happened.

“How did you know?”

“I’ve been with her for 4 years… I know her well”

“Ahhhh….” Hearing that, I’m uncertain how to feel. Should I take it just as reliable basis or him boasting? but then who I am to be mad? It's the truth.

“Well yeah, so I’m giving her time before she gives me an answer”

“But what if she doesn’t give you the answer you would want to hear?

I paused for a moment there.

“I don’t doubt you may be special to her” he says, adding how he envies that I was able to spend time with her freely and that she seem to always willing and trustful of me. “But how sure are you of her feelings?”

I can feel his question is somewhat a reflection of what happened to them before. When Dara wasn’t ready to go out in public with him and it was the trigger why they ended.

GD is a good person, I know that he’s only warning me of what might be ahead, Dara might give a good signal and yet say the opposite. And he’s worried if I’ll be able to take the same rejection in case.

However he’s missing one point.

“I’m not”

Ever since the beginning I am unsure of anything. I really don’t know of my chances with her. I no nothing of what could she be feeling for me? if she just holds me dear as a really good friend or what.

But even with the uncertainty, I kept on holding on… Why? It’s because I love her. So much. That even it takes uncerainty and risks, I’m still willing to do be. I want to be by her side as much as possible, even it means on ruining me.

And I made sure GD knows that. For him to realize how greatly I care and hold her dear.

“But what if she happens to pick me?”  He says sharply yet in a calm expression. “What if I told her I want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter