Phone Call

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Phone Call .

Normal POV

“Hey…” GD sits in front of a computer and starts on typing.

“Done with practice?” Teddy asks, but GD didn’t answer. He turns his seat around and finds him deeply occupied with his searching. “What are you googling on?”

“Jaejoong…”

“Why?” He asks but GD raises his shoulders while his hand covering his mouth, all serious. Teddy scoffs in disbelief. “Are you still thinking if they’re dating? G, Dara couldn’t possibly be dating Jaejoong, didn’t TOP already assure you that?”

“I know I know. But I don’t know why I have that feeling like she’s seeing someone” GD clicks on sites randomly. “Have you observed her lately?”

“Yeah I’m surprised. She looks like you guys didn’t break up at all. Isn’t that good? She’s finally moving on”

“But… I want to know how, why… who’s making her smile brightly again.”

Teddy squinted his eyes with a wide grin. “Fine. I see what’s going on here…”  He hits GD’s arm.

“What???” GD asks but he knows what Teddy’s probably thinking. Why is my curiosity be depicted as being jealous? I have a girlfriend now remember?

“Anyway, did you hear? Gummy’s #1 on the charts” the hooded guy informed while going back to his work. “I heard they’re throwing a celebration for her”

“Are we invited? Or is it just among CJes family?”

Teddy pauses and shrugged his shoulders. The event was apparently an internal celebration. “But we should atleast congratulate her right? Let’s set up a drinking night just amongst us, YG family”

GD agrees. “But we can always crash in and pretend like we’re surprised guests”

Teddy laughs. “HA HA HA Ha of course! I’ll definitely be down for that!”

The two laugh as they think over they’re evil scheme, when someone opens the door and ends it.

“GD, they’re calling for you…”

“Wop. That’s my cue” GD closes the google window and stands up. “See you later”

"Alright…" they high-fived, Teddy snickered "Stop googling okay… I’m telling you again, Dara couldn’t be dating already… You know how much she loved you”

GD bobs his head slightly.

He agrees to what he says.

He knows Dara loves him so much.

But his gut tells him differently.

 

“Okay everyone take 15. Then come back soon please"

“Nae…”

After several hours of practice, finally they were able to take a break.

Dara went over to where her bag is and checks the time, it’s already late. 11 PM. There is no way I can still go there.

Her shoulders dropped in disappointment. She checks her phone and it has only a 5% battery life left.

“Bom-ah. Do you have a charger?”

She shakes her head. Next is Minzy, she also didn’t bring hers. She asked almost everyone but none.

“Ugh does somebody here have a charger?”

She starts to get really frustrated when suddenly a charger appears in front of her face, the hand holding it was apparently GD’s. He smiled widely as she faces him. “You forgot to say please…” he says.

"Thanks" she takes it.

He followed her to the corner where she decided to plug he seated on a nearby bench while she sat on the floor.

Kriinnngggg… Krinnnngggg… The line kept on ringing.

“Dara ya. Here” Bom says standing from behind her, offering her a snack or drink but she signalled her no.

“The subscriber cannot be reached. Please try again later”

“Aish…” She hisses. I guess he’s already asleep? But impossible he always sleeps late...Ohwell, I'll try again tomorrow. She thought, setting the phone to the side and hugs Haeru tightly.

"Where did you get that toy though?" GD asks.

"We won it from an arcade"

"It looks weird"

"No it’s not”

“did you really win it from the arcade or Chaerin just made it”

“Ya…” CL steps in and hits GD with a towel. “Do you think I sew that ugly?”

"Oh right, yours is better"

“Ayooo TT TT you meanies. Haeru is not ugly!” Dara pouted. “To me, it’s unique!"

"…and Very Special"

Huk. Bom slips. AGAIN. Dara quickly glared at her murderously. Bom gulps after realizing what she did, then swiflty walks away. Leaving the three there and that stroppy aura.

"What does she mean by very special?"

"Uhm... Special... You know... If you're unique, you're special... because... you're one of a kind unique" Dara struggles to explain. "That special... Nothing more."

GD look at her intently, he knows her well. He knows something is up and she’s just hiding it.

After 15 minutes break.

"Alright guys announcement" A manager calls out as he takes the center. "Tomorrow you all need to be here"

"Eh~??" Everyone cried, disappointed. "Why?"

"Not for a practice, we need to be here and discuss more details regarding the concert." He says. "I know it was said to be a day off but it's Sajangnim's orders, there's nothing we can do about it."

Although ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter