Goal

Against All Odds

Gunfires can all be heard around.. screams.. growls..explosions.. and cries.. 

"Run Corporal.. Run.." Amber knew it was one of her comrades who shielded himslef to prevent danger to come to his most precious Corporal who was still dazed of the situation..

There were a lot of dead bodies around her.. some where still trying to live though the they were severely hurt..some were crawling on the floor and some were limping.. Blood were spattered on the ground and she was covered with some too, but its not hers.. it wasnt hers.. 

"Corporal.. Run.." She saw  her comrade drew the grenade's pin and blown himself along with those who threatened to kill her.. The explosion was so loud that she felt pain inside her ears, like her eardums were buzzing and she cant hear anything.. She cant even hear her own voice..

 

 

"Nooooooooo.."

"Corporal wake up.. Wake up.." was the next thing Amber heard.. As soon as she opened her eyes she became hysterical.

"Blood.. Blood..Im covered with blood.." Amber screamed, wiping her face with her bare hands.. One of her comrades slapped her hard on her cheeks.

"Snap out of it Corporal.." 

Amber held her cheeks and raised her head to the man who just slapped her. "Thanks Private.." She muttered as she stood up and dusted herself off.

 

 

It has been days that they have no proper roof above them, no proper bed to sleep on and no proper food to fill their stomachs with, but they survive.. They were the lucky ones who have survived the tremendous attack..

For days..  They have walked through dark forests, climbed hills.. drove on the roads.... But all they can see was the devastating outcome of the war.. Broken cars blocking the roads..Ruined houses.. Dead bodies lying on the ground.. It was sickening.. But Amber have come to accept it, live with it and live in it..

She needs to be strong now more than ever..

She needs to be.. for her girl.. She needs to see if Krystal is safe..

 

 

 

 

And she only has one goal for now..

 

 

 

 

Reach Yongsan alive..