Soon

Against All Odds

"Has any of you have a phone?" I asked all of them and everyone handed out their phones at me. 

"I just need one phone." I said as I scratch the back of my head.

"Here corporal, use mine." A private told me and put the phone in my hand.

"Thanks."

"Master, what exactly is happening here?" Sergeant asked as all our comrades guided us to the barracks.

"We dont really know, as soon as the catastrophe hit HQ we were able to barricaded this part of the camp. I dont know the other parts of the camp though. Weve been trying to call everyone we know at different offices but no one answered. But luckily the civilian compound had been covered by MP's so I think some of your families are safe. But we cant be sure."

I was able to hear MSgt. Kwon JiYoung before the voice prompt said on the phone "The number you have dialled is either unattended of out of coverage area."

"Its open earlier, what the hell happened?" I frustratedly muttered to the phone. I tried calling again but it said the same thing.

"Sir.. Permission to leave the camp." I said as I butted on their conversation.

"Denied."

"But sir, I need to save my family." I pleaded but MSgt. Kwon still denied my request.

"Do you think youre the only one who has family to save here soldier? All of us here has a family to save. Each one of us."

"Then what are we doing here chatting sir?"

"Its not that easy Corporal. If you cant still see, were surrounded by a great number of zombies. We go out there, we'll die."

"So were going to wait here till those walking dead eaters find their way inside?"

"Corporal Liu."

"No sir.. I know I have responsibility here but I also have responsibility with my family, all of us does. So please Sir, let me go out there and try to save my family." 

"Sir if I may." Pfc Jimenez butted in. "Corporal Liu has a point. We need to atleast try saving our families. And if the civilian compound is safe for now, we then should try to make it even more safer for the next days." 

"We've been planning that already and we've been coordinating with the MP's there but the prob is we dont have enough vehicle to drive the passengers with, unless were going to make the CC our new base."

"Who knows how to drive the tank?" Sergeant Kim asked aloud and only one soldier raised his hand.

"Sir, SP Lee Junki. I can drive anything with wheels, Sir."

"Alright.. Sir permission to assemble a troop. Weve got a bus to highjack." 

I heard everyone screamed with joy, they knew that soon they will be together with their own families.

"I guess you guys wont accept a No..Permission granted. We'll talk to the MP's now so they can prepare the civilian."  MSgt Kwon walked towards their main office with his men.

"I just need 3 men. Jimenez? Are you in?" 

"Yes sir."

"Choiza?"

"Heall yeah."

"Jo?"

"Pass sir.. I dont know if I can make that one alive."

"Okay, anyone who wants to be a hero?"

One man raised their hand and walked towards Sergeant Kim and introduced himself as Pfc Cho Kyuhyun

"SP Lee, how bout you start the tank now?" 

"Yes Sir." SP Lee confirmed and head towards the tank.

"Come on Liu. Let's get more ammos." 

"Sir?" Confused, I asked. "Me?"

"Yes you.. You think I'd let you walk? Youre coming with us, we'd drop you off to wherever youre family is.."

"Thank you sir.." I said as I happily jogged behind Sergeant Kim, following him inside the barracks.

 

 

 

 

Krystal.. Wait for me.. We'll be together soon..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Okay something tells me that the word Soon shouldnt be in this fic?

 

Ohh Damn you SM for changing the definition of the word SOON..

 

Lets rejoice people..

 

f(x) WON..

Im so proud of my babies..

And who else laughed when they performed The Boys?

Up till now, I still dont understand what's funny with that performance.. I mean.. Its y as hell.. the perf was good and perfect.. But still, whenever I tried watching it again, Im laughing..

 

Guess its because of Amber? Probably.. Cause she brings the girls out, not the boys? LOL

Or maybe because Ive been too f(deprived) lately thats why Im crazy now? LOL

 

Okay, Im babbling too much now..

Till tomorrow guys..