Just you

Against All Odds

"Guys, Choiza said the camp is still...." I clenched my cheeks as a hard slap landed on it. I raised my head and a fuming Krystal was on my view. She raised her hand again and motioned to do another slap so I closed my eyes, not knowing exactly why made her like that.

But the slap didnt came. I heard everyone calling out for Krystal so I opened my eyes again.

"What did just happened?" I asked out, confused.

"Ask your girlfriend here, maybe she knows." Jessica said glaring at me, making sure that I could feel how she wants to kill me by her spiteful glare.

Jessica was about to follow her sister but Taeyeon had a good grip on her wrist and tilted her head a bit on Krystal's direction. Getting the hint, I turned around but left Suzy some words. "We'll talk later."

 


 

 

"Tae, let me go I need to follow my sister." Jessica said, pulling her hand off Taeyeon's hold.

"I know but at this moment, Amber and Krystal needs to talk. Let them be for now." Taeyeon reasoned out. When she realized that Jessica had calmed down she let her hand go.

"If something bad happen to my sister or to Amber.. Im going to ing kill you." Jessica threatened Suzy, her finger pointing at the pale- looking girl. Once words have been delivered, Jessica went back inside the truck with Taeyeon trailing behind her.

"Are you ing serious girl? Youre Amber's other girlfriend?" Yuri asked out, totally curious about all these new information spattered on their faces.

Suzy didnt answer instead glanced to the direction where Amber and Krystal had went, sighing. "Amber.."

 

 

 


 

"Krystal.. Wait up.. Please. Atleast let me explain first." I called out as I ran behind her.

"No. Go back to your girlfriend Amber." Krystal's voice broke, indicating she's crying.

A zombie juat came in front of her by the tree and without an effort, she kicked the zombie on its abdomen making it stumble on the ground.

"Krystal Jung. If you could just please listen to me.." I said, pulling the knife on my waist and stabbing the zombie on its head as it tried to reach out for me.

"I dont want to listen to you, so spare my ears." She run off as fast as she can and I followed, trailing just behind her, gun in one hand and knife on the other.

"Look, its not actually what you think it is.." I started not knowing what I really have to explain but stopped as she turned around and pointed her gun at me.

"Shut the up Amber or I'll shoot you." Her eyes were glistening with tears and her cheeks were drenched. Her hands were trembling but I can see determination, anger and sadness in her tears-filled eyes.

"Okay.. Let me just put this back.." I said referring the gun and the knife a I tucked it back on my waist.

"That girl.. That .. She just said she is your girlfriend. She is.. She said it in present tense. Is it true or not? Answer me." She demanded, cocking her gun with her thumb.

I tried so hard to come up with an answer but I came up with nothing..

"Answer me." Her voiced raised up a notch and pointed the gun on my face.

"She is.. I mean she was.. She was my girlfriend before I came here in Korea. I guess she used the present tense cause we never really had any closure.. We didnt really break up. She left right after I signed up for the army. You see our parents were rebels. I didnt want that life so as soon as they died, I quit. The group was then disbanded when the leader was captured and one by one they left the camp. She and her parents left without saying anything to me. So yeah.. I think thats why she thought Im still her girlfriend. Please believe me. I will never cheat on you. I can never do that to you. I didnt know she was here.. I swear."

" you Amber, why didnt you tell me all this before?"

"I thought it was an unnecessary information about my past. Not till Suzy came in obviously. But I swear.. Suzy and I were history. There's no one during you.. Its just you, okay? So please lower your gun baby." I walked slowly towards her not wanting to trigger any suprise on her that will lead me being shot on the head. "Baby please? I swear youre the only one." As soon as I saw her loosened up I pulled the gun and tossed it on the ground and hugged her.

"I thought you were cheating on me.. I though youre.. I dont want anyone else claiming you so break up with her right now.." She said sobbing on my shoulders.

"I will." Nodding my head as I pulled away, making a gap between us. "I will baby.." Wiping her tears away, I cupped her cheeks and pulled her lips on mine.

The soft and slow kiss turned to a heated and demanding one. All emotions were unravelled. Pain, hurt sadness, jealousy and joy were felt on that kiss as it deepened. I gave her permission as her tongue nibbled my lower lip, entertaining her soft muscle inside my mouth. Our hands moved in urgency. Carressing, holding and traversing every part of our body. Neck, back, arms and where mostly those hands lingered longer.

Krystal gasped as I cupped her underneath her bra while my lips travelled down her neck. Her own pairs went to my pants, unbuckling my belt and ping it.

"Wait, are we really going to do this now? Here?" I asked her, panting. Lust were readable on her eyes.

"I need you now Amber."

It was enough for me to forget where we are at the moment and barred out every groans that could possibly mean danger for us. Its just me and Krystal now. Nothing's more important than having her crumble under my touch.

I pulled her closer but she decided to jump on me and lock her legs behind on my waist, securing herself. I walked the two of us near a tree where she groaned where her back contacted.

"Baby, god I missed you.. I missed this." She said before capturing my lips. I leaned on the tree as I carefully descended Krystal's body dragging along my own. Without breaking the kiss, I managed to pull her shirt just above her . I hungrily aimed my lips on her covered ,unclasping her bra to free her aching mounds. As soon as I was done, nibbling, and her she pulled me up and hastily took off my shirt while I busied myself on her pants.

"Take this off." She demanded, tugging down my pants on its waistline.

"Its okay, just leave it." I said as I tried pulling her pants off her.

"But I want to touch you too." Krystal whined.

"Next time baby..Next time. For now, it'll be just you. Let me show you how much I love you okay?" She nodded and helped me peel her pants off her along with her already drenched underwear.

"God, are you this eager for me?" I asked aloud, astounded with how wet her was.

"Ohh you have no idea." She said pulling me in for a kiss while my hand spread her legs wide apart. My lips left her and fell agape as I travelled down south, passing through her 's valley,her milky firm abs and her bellybutton till it found its destination, her aching .

She gasped as I gave her featherly light kisses. "Baby, stop teasing..." I could hear the strong lust along her voice. The need to on my mouth and the need for release.

It has been long since we've shared a moment like this and I never really thought of even having one since we're in a group and we can never be really go somewhere alone without zombies trailing us behind.

Okay.. Its not the time to think about zombies. Nope. Not right now.. Concentrate Amber..

I started moving my tongue in every way possible that will give her pleasure and I think Im doing perfectly fine cause Krystal is now a mess, cursing, whimpering and calling out my name every other second.

She twitches everytime I intentionally flicks her love bud after giving her long across . Her hands raked on my scalp and gripped my hair as she motioned me to bob my head. Hardening my tongue, I poked her entrance, earning a very distinct moan that Ive missed so much.

"Amberrr. Oh god.. ." She started bucking her hips while keeping my head in motion. After few more movements, I felt her walls closing in.

"Faster.. Baby.. Faster.." She cried out and I obeyed. Moving my head faster and sending my tongue deeper until her body collapsed as wavering overwhelmed her.

"I love you.."  I told her as I pulled myself up after lapping her juices clean. "Just you.." Assuring her that she's the only girl in my life right now.

She nodded, capturing my lips again and tasting herself on my mouth.

"Come on, the other's might be wandering where we are now. I dont want your sister to worry more about you."

I was about to get off her but she pulled me down by my neck. "I want more Am."

"Next time baby, next time." I said patting her head.

As much as I want to make love with her the whole night, the groups is waiting for us and I dont want something bad to happen to them though I know Suzy and Eric were both quite good with guns but still, Jessica and the rest is my group. Theyre my responsibilty.

"Okay, as long as you break up wth that right now, Im good." She said, standing up and gathering all her clothes.

"You know Im starting to think you just pretended to be mad so we can have ." I started fixing my own clothes, zipping and buttoning back my pans and my belt after putting on my shirt.

"So not true." After she was done dressing up she stormed right pass me.

Shaking my head, I followed suit. " Jung." I said in between coughs.

 

 

 

 

 

 



So there you go guys, Kryber quickie.. LOL

Oh well, Im sick right now so sorry for the lame and very short part.

We dont want zombies to come while theyre on the middle of pumping in and out of each other right?

So yeah..

Tell me guys what you think..

 

GrandpaBacon,

ing out.