Barely

Against All Odds

"Amber.. No... No.. You cant be dead."

I managed to get away from dad. "Open the gate dad.. Open it."

"Krystal.. Honey.. Look.. Amber's dead.. Okay.. She is.."

"No she's not and Im going to prove it to you.. She came back for me. Now open the gate, open it." I said wiping off the tears on my eyes. "Dad please open it. Amber.. She needs me.." Im almost pleading.

"Krystal look. She's dead.." 

"No.."I was enranged.. I was mad.. I didnt know how I managed to take the handgun from my dad's bodyguard who was just standing right beside me.

"Open it." I said, pointing the gun to the guy nearest to the gate.

"Sir.." His bodyguard said.

"Honey please be careful of that." Dad turned to his bodyguard and nodded his head, telling him to do what I say. Dad's body guard opened the gate and another took the gun from me, which I willingly let him take it as I run outside. Struggling over the dead zombie bodies.

One by one I pushed off those dead zombies from the suited soldier.. "Amber.." I muttered, confirming that the body lying on the ground was indeed my girlfriend. "Baby.. Wake up please.." I said as I pulled her with all my strength. Dad helped me pull her while her men was backing us up,firing at those zombies who tries to go near us.

 

"Amber.. Baby.. Baby.. Please wake up.." I said slapping her face lightly, trying to wake her up.

"Sir she's bleeding." I heard my dad's bodyguard said then a faint sound of cocking of a gun's magazine.

"Youre gonna kill me first before you kill her." I said bravely, shileding Amber with my own body. My dad just shook his head and knelt down next to Amber. He examined Amber's body, probably looking for bites.

I put my hand over Amber's chest and I felt a little bit relieved when I felt her heartbeat. "Dad, she's still alive." I said and he immediately took Amber's wrist. He's face lit up, ackowledging that I was right.

She still has a heartbeat so she's still not a zombie, right? She's still human?

I wiped off those dirt on Amber's face and brushed those hair strands that was covering her face. She looks so tired. She mustve been so worried about me. She mustve worked herself up just so she can be here with me..

God Amber.. You just made me fall for you even more..

I smiled when I saw her brows twitched. She looks so much in pain right now.

"What's happening here?" My mom was now beside me. "Oh my god, is that Amber?" 

"What the.. Amber?" My sister had joined us too.

"She's still alive. She has a wound over her legs, see this?" Dad said pointing at the red clothe wrapped around Amber's right leg. "and I think she already lost a lot of blood. Come on, I'll take her inside." Dad said and pulled Amber's body up.

"Honey, I dont think bringing Amber in the front door is good, I mean the people.." My mom said worriedly.

Dad only nodded. "I'll use the back door."

Jessica and I followed dad.

"You seriously need to bathe your girlfriend Krystal.. Cause eww.." My sister said with disgust in her face. I only glared at her.. 

"What? Didnt you see how she looked like? Seems like she havent bathe for days.."

"Unnie.." I scoffed at her but Im not mad, its just her way of lightening the mood. She knew that Im really happy that Amber's here now..

"I'll clean her up."I said as dad layed Amber to the bath tub.

"I'll go get the medicine kit." Jessica suggested.

"I'll stay outside, just in case something happen just scream, okay?" I nodded at him before he went out of my bathroom.

 

God, my heart is breaking just by looking at my girlfriend's state. Her head was bruised and bleeding, her legs too. She's got dirt all over her and even her face and god she stinks.. I cant imagine what she went through just to get here..

 

 

But Im glad that she kept her promise..

She came back alive..

 

 

But barely..

 

 

 

 



Lets celebrate people..

Its Amber and she's barely alive..

So yeah..Kryber is together.. Now what to do with this fic now..

Shall I end this? Hahaha

Tell me guys what you think.. Come on now.. Dont be shy..

I love reading your comments,it motivates me.. Since Im having a hard time with this fic, come on suggest me some things that you want to put in my story.

If its possible, I'd consider it..

 

 

GrandpaBacon..

Peace Out yoh..

^_^v