Tell nobody

Against All Odds

"Stop staring at me like that Jeno, youre making it too obvious." I told him as I pulled him away from the group.

"But Hyung, the wound... its getting infected more.. Didnt you see it earlier.. What if were too late hyung? What should we do?"

I hold him on his shoulders. "Jeno look. Things will be fine as long as you wont tell anyone. We'll be picked up in hours from now so we just need to buy ourselves some time. We dont need them to know. Okay? Jeno. Jeno.. Are you listening to me?" I raised his head as he was staring at my leg. "No one must know. Now, be a good dongsaeng and help me out here." Jeno nodded.

"Krys, baby. Jeno and I just need to do some business okay? We wont go far." I told Krystal as I took the gallon of water ww stored inside the truck.

"Okay, be careful. Yell if something's up." She told me. I gave her a thumbs up. As much as I love her and Im an honest girlfriend. There's some thing better left unsaid. She can not know and I wont tell her. I dont want her to worry, it'll only jeopardize our situation if one of them knew even if its Krystal whom I trust with my life. I need to keep my mouth shut and so is Jeno. I need to make sure he wont say anything to anyone so Im keeping an eye on him more than before.

"You got what I asked you?" I asked him once we were out of the group's view. He held out an alcohol, gauge and a bandage.

 

 


 

 

"Have you seen Amber and Jeno?" Krystal asked Yuri and Tiffany who's on their rabbit mode again inside the truck.

"Nope, but she did say she's going to do some business with Jeno right? Theyre probably just behind some bushes. You know." Krystal smiled at them and told them to keep it low and be alert before heading out to search for her missing girlfriend.

As soon as she saw Amber's familiar back and Jeno's, she walked towards there as silently as she could. She knew they were talking about somthing serious when she heard Amber said. "Be careful not to slip. Okay?"

"Hey, you two hiding something he.." Krystal wasnt able to finish her words when Amber suddenly tunred around, but not missing out how horrified Jeno's face is. Amber's face went off of its color too. Krystal noticed Amber hiding something behind her. "Amber what is that?"

"What is what?" Amber asked, pretended not knowing what Krystal was talking about.

"Youre hiding something there. Amber come on what is that?" Krystal repeated and when Amber didnt give her what she wants, she forced herself to take whatever it is Amber had behind her back.

"This is blood Amber. Who's...Who's blood is this baby?" Krystal's voice broke, hands trembling as soon as she realized what she has in her hand. A bandage full of blood.

Amber didnt say anything and just look at the ground.

"Dont tell them Krys.. please.."

"Hyung." Jeno was already tearing up as he stared at the only brother she had in this apocalyptic world he has.

Krystal's knees fell on the ground as she sobbed more louder now. Tears streaming down her face.

"Amber you promised me..YOU PROMISED ME.." Krystal's thre jabs on Amber's shoulders when the older girl had kneeled down and tried to calm her down, She didnt care where she hit her girlfriend, she's so devastated right now that she just needed to let it all out. "You promised me you wont leave me Am.. You promised."

"I know.. Im still here arent I?" Amber said as she pulled her in her arms.. Carresing her girfriend's hair in a soothing way, although for Krystal its more like a stab in the heart. "Im sorry Krys.. But please dont tell them. Im begging you.."