huh?

Against All Odds

Amber was too immersed in her thoughts that she didnt realized they were almost near the truck till she felt Suzy's hand left hers. They were running hand in hand behind Eric earlier when the rest of the journey back to their truck became a haze.

As soon as the heat left her hand, the guilt cam crawling in. 

 

Oh my ing god, Suzy kissed me and I kissed her. Im screwed.

 

Even in the dark, Amber's sudden halt made Suzy turned her head around the short haired girl.

"Dont worry Amber I knew that kiss doesnt mean anything to you, but it does to me. And as much as I want to use that to break you and Krystal apart, Im not that kind of a person, you know me." Suzy said, reassuring Amber that she's not going to take advantage of the situation.

"God, Suzy I kissed you. I shouldnt have done that, but it was the only thing that can calm you down.. God I kissed you, Krystal's going to kill me.. ." Amber exclaimed loud enough for Suzy to hear.

"Relax, no one will know, Eric wont say anything to anyone."

"Thats not it, I cant lie to her. I dont want to cheat on her. God damn it, what have I done."

"Amber come on, its too late to be like that now, its already happened. You shouldve thougt about that before kissing me. And beside, what Krystal doesnt know wont hurt her."

"Thats not the point..."

"Then what is?" Suzy's voice is now annoyed, stepping towards Amber now till she's one arm length away from her.

"I... Im wanting more now.. Suzy, you were my first... Aisssh.. Youre confusing me right now. This ." Amber said messing her hair as she walked passed Suzy but stopped after a couple of steps as she heard the latter whispered.

"Then kiss me again."

 

 


 

 

"Theyre here."Jeno excitedly exclaimed opening the truck as he saw Eric walking towards them. Krystal pushed him aside and went straight to the man and asked where's Amber and Suzy when she saw it was just only Eric.

Eric didnt say anything and Krystal was starting to panic but was relieved as soona s she saw Amber's figure closing in. She immediately ran and thre herslef on her girlfriend.

"Are you hurt?"

"No. Im fine. How's Taeyeon?" Amber asked, Suzy just walked passed them by then. Dara took the bag from Amber and went back inside the truck.

"She'll be fine now." Krystal answered. She stared at Amber and just one look she instantly felt something is off. Amber is avoiding to look at her, something she never did try to do even when they had small fights.

"Did something happened?"

 

 


 

 

Jessica helped Taeyeon to sit so she can give her some of the medicines. "Here, drink this." She said as she put the apsules on the sick patient's weak hands.

"Go get more rest so you'll be better tomorrow." Jessica said as she tucked Taeyeon back to that balnket Sam have gave them.

"Come here." taeyeon said weakly,a smile tugging her lips.

"Why?" Jessica asked, but nonethless did what the other girl told her. She layed next to her and let Taeyeon hugged her.

"I'd sleep better with you in my arms." Taeyeon admitted. It made Jessica blushed and felt elated. Though their relationship still remained undefined, they always act sweet to each other like a normal and real couple do. They havent talked anything about getting back together, neither do intimate things more than hugging and holding hands but nevertheless made each other feel special, and that's enough for now.

Taeyeon's burning body pressed against Jessica made her feel hot and sweaty, she wanted to let the irl alone to rest but as soon as she heard snores coming from Taeyeon, it lulled her to her sleep, leaving the rest of the group in their own world.

 

 


 

 

"Jessica shouldnt really let Taeyeon go before." Yuri commented as she saw how peaceful her bestfriend and Jessica sleeping in each other's arms. It brought her a bittersweet smile on her face. She witnessed all Taeyeon's hardship and ofcourse she felt bad for her friend that it took them long and a zombie apocalypse to find their way back to each other. 

"Jessica found her way back, didnt she?" Tiffany said, taking her girlfriend's hand in hers and the other went to Yuri's jaw, making her face her.

"Dont worry now, Im sure she will never let Taeyeon go this time." Tiffany continued before kissing her girlfriend.

 

 

 

"Is this what they usually do around here?" Jeno laughed at Sam's question.

" being single while youre in the midst of a zombie apocalypse huh?" Jeno said and patted Sam's shoulders as he walked passed him, climbing back inside the truck while laughing.