Got real

Against All Odds

January 1st, 2014.

The day it all it begun.. The day it all happened.. It was so sudden.. And it spreaded so rapidly accross the country and nearby continents were nothing different.. 

I recieved a call from HQ that morning, telling me that all army personnel was requested to affirm their positions to their respectives posts. As soon as the call ended, I told Krystal that I have to go.. Im supposed to have lunch with her family even though her dad still doesnt want my presence there..

For months.. Krystal and I manage to date secretly with the help of some of her very close friends specially Dara. She's actually Krystal's crazy bestfriend.. Crazy cause she's the only friend who dislikes our relationship yet she helps us a lot.. Like a lot.

Sensing that  something terrible might happen or is happening, Krystal gave me her locket necklace, the only thing she had left of her deceased grandmother who raised her along side her mother. Inside it was a picture of us and a black and white picture of her parents.

"So you'd find your way back to me." She said as she slid the necklace down on my neck. She kissed my lips even if her dad was watching.. She didnt care, even after her dad scoffed at us.

I held her hand.. I had nothing to give her at that time but the ring that my mom gave me before she died. It was my parents wedding ring. Its a puzzle ring that separates in two after you solve it. It forms two hearts, a silver and a gold one.. I gave her the gold one since its smaller in size. I kissed her hand after I slid the ring on it and held it tightly..

"I'll come back for you..Wait for me.." Krystal didnt want to let go of my hand when I pulled it.. "I have to go now baby." I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead before I went out of their house and into my car.

 

My troop was then told to go to Seongnam to aid and help other soldiers there.. No further instructions.. Just go, help, aid and kill.

We didnt know what were up against..

We had no idea..

 

And all my troop was just as discomposed as I am.. 

What the hell is happening? How is this possible?

Thats probably what we all had in mind..

 

Zombies, as we were all familiar of it on tv shows and movies, were now walking earth's ground.. Killing and eating every living person on its way..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Man.. just got real."