Meeting

Against All Odds

"You cried again." Jessica took noticed of her sister puffy red eyes as the younger girl sat beside her. After her visit to Amber Kibum took her to the main HQ of Leetuk's group.Inside the room, Yuri, Tiffany and Taeyeon was there along with Leetuk's members.

"Cant help it. Its still hard to see Amber in that state. I need her back Jess."

"I know." Jessica her hair as she squeezed her hand. "We'll do anything to bring Amber back. I promise." Krystal just nodded. She scanned the whole room and her eyes settled on the man whom she kicked earlier. She glared at him ofcourse. Not because their group is helping them, she can easily forget that the guy almost killed her and Amber. The guy's mouth fell open in disbelief and shook his head as he turned his attention to their leader.

"So, Krystal, is it? Im really sorry for what happened to you and Im sure Minhyuk here had already learned his lesson." Leetuk tried not to laugh while s all looked towards the guy Krystal kicked earlier, all laughing at him. "Right, so.. Jessica told me you wanted to go to the testing laboratory."

"Im going wherever Amber is going." Krystal firmly answered. 

"And I believe you wouldnt take a no for an answer. Okay then its settled, youre coming along."

"So we'll be 11 in a group." Yuri butted in.

"No, 12. Im coming with you." Minhyuk insisted.

"As long as he dont fire the gun at Amber again." Krystal threw the guy another glare whom for the third time that day fell utterly speechless with Krystal's action.

"Okay, so there'll be 12 of us. Kibum, Minhyuk, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Jeno and Yuri will be one group.  Me, Lay, Taeyeon, Yonghwa, Sunny and Krystal will be the other group and we'll take Amber."

"Wait? Youre not coming?" Krystal asked Jessica who shook her head.

"We need people who's good in firing a gun as well as fighting those zombies Krystal.." Leetuk started and Jessica finished it for him. "I'll be a nuissance Krystal. I dont want to put the group in danger, thats why I dont want you to come either because I wont be there to look after you. But you want to be with Amber and I understand that."

"Dont worry Sica, I'll make sure that nothing will happen to Krystal." Kibum assured them.

"Alright, so we're settled then? We're leaving in two days. Me and my men are going to raid some US base near here to gather more ammunition tonight, any of you guys want to come?" When no one answered, Leetuk continued. "Well, okay. Go get some rest then. We'll just go over the whole plan for the last time tommorow." And with that, Leetuk and s took their leave. Minhyuk gave a Krystal a second look before closing the door.

"Ohh Im betting my that Sunny and Sooyoung are ing each other. Man, their eye-ing the whole meeting, didnt you noticed?" Yuri blurted out.

"Even if I did, I wont make it that obvious you know. Youre ogling at themthe whole time?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her bestfriend.

"Im not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"Fine, youre looking at the shorter girl's s then."

"Well, its hard not to. Its so big Taeyeon."

"Jesus, I need to report this to Tiffany."

"Ohh you wont Midget." Yuri had Taeyeon in a head lock while Jessica, Krystal and Kibum were having their own conversation. "Your wound isnt healed yet Krystal. Are you sure you want to go with us? I mean. I'll take good care of Amber, she's still my subordinate anyway. If youre still weak, you better stay here with your sister."

"No.. no.. I need to be with Amber Kibum. I dont want to leave my eyes off her again."

"She's stubborn Kibum, you cant change her mind that easily." Jessica patted her sister's head. "Just make sure you'll be careful out there, okay?" She turned her attention to the two bestfriends who's still on a wrestling fight. "You two, stop that. Yuri let go of my Taeyeon if you dont want me to tell Tiffany youre fantasizing a cup D s."

"Yes Maam." Yuri said and immediately let go of Taeyeon.

" Lover."

"Midget. Wait till Jessica isnt around. Im so going to break your bones." Jessica just shook her head at the two childish bestfriends as Yuri ran for Taeyeon outside the room while yelling Tiffany's name.

"Keep an eye on those two will you?" Kibum smiled at Jessica obviously knowing what the girl had meant. "Yeah, ofcourse, I will. Dont worry."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Im adding more and more characters here..Ohh well.. I'll just have all of them killed then... *evil laugh* hahahaha