Dilemma

Against All Odds

"Oh my god.." I heard Dara exclaimed right after the gunshot. I opened my eyes which I closed as soon as Krystal said "Go die." and pulled the trigger. I waited for the bullet to struck me, but no contact happened.

"I hate you.. I hate you.. i ing hate you Amber.." Krystal was crying again and pushed her way back inside the truck leaving the gun in Jessica's hands.

"Are you okay?"Jessica asked. I looked at myself, at my shirt but there's no hole so it only means Krystal mustve fired the gun away from me.

"Yeah Im okay."

"Here, eat this." Eric said handing me some canned foods.

"Lets get going, zombies nearby mightve heard the gunshot, its best if we leave now before they swarm us." Yuri said and signalled everyone to get all the stuffs they have taken out for our supposed to be breakfast outside.

"I'll drive. Krystal and I cant be in the same room right now." I told Yuri as she was about to hop on the driver's seat.

"You havent ate.."

"I'll eat it later."

 

 


 

 

"You know you couldve shut your mouth Suzy. Things were all hard as it is, why do you have to make all the drama?" Eric glanced on the rearview mirror at the girl on the back seat who was only staring outside the window.

"What? I only answered her question. I want Amber back and I'll do everything to get what's mine back." Suzy was beyond pissed. To everyone's eyes right now, she's the bad guy when all she want to do was to get her Amber back. The kiss and Amber's confession last night confirmed that she still has an effect to Amber and she only needs Krystal and Amber to break up so she can finally have the army personnel all to herself.

"But do you really have to describe how Amber kissed you? Krystal's Amber's current girlfriend, Suzy or have you forgotten that?"

"Since when you decided to take their side?" Suzy scoffed.

"Last night, when you told me that I need to grow up.. And obviously it isnt just me who needs to do that."

 

 


 

 

"Krystal.." Jessica worriedly called out to her sister who's still crying.

"That is just trying to break you up. Dont let her get what she wants." Said Tiffany who sat beside the siblings and took Krystal's hands.

"Im sure Amber can be stupid sometimes and Im not saying what she did was okay but lets just say circumstances calls for it, but she only did it once right? And it was only to calm Suzy down. We might not understand it, but Suzy and Amber has been friends and lovers way before she came here, it mustve been a habit they have grown up with and it was Amber's last resort so she used it. Would you rather have Amber die because she was tryng to protect her ex who was in shock?"

Despite her irrational thinking when she's mad, Krystal shook her head, there's no way she ever gonna like the idea that her girlfriend died because of that was having a nervous breakdown.

"Im not siding with anyone here, but lets try to see it in a positive perspective. Amber did it cause she has no other option. Your girlfriend was tough but had the softest spot for people. Thats why she did it. Im sure even if it isnt Suzy, she'll still do it. Dont you think so?" Krystal nodded.

"Now, dont let that girl get on your nerves, Im sure that's what she wants for you to do. Im not saying that forgive Amber cause I know it'll take time but if you really love her, dont let her go cause the moment you loose your grip on her, Suzy will try everything to snatch Amber from you. And when Suzy got what she want, you lost the battle already without a fight though you know you had the advantage."

"Wow Tiff.. Speaking through experiences?" Taeyeon commented.

"Well, lets just say fighting for what's yours is worth it than losing them cause you let your guards down. And ofcourse all loves stories had some ex- issues that cant be helped facing with." Tiffany said, giving her warmest eye smile..

Krystal still doenst know what to do and what exactly to feel but somehow Tiffany's word got into her and had knocked some sense on her brain and have come to a decision herself.

 

She will try to talk to her girlfriend tonight..