A Little Talk

Against All Odds

“Girls like you shouldn’t be out of bed.”  Krystal turned around to see the owner of the voice and immediately got annoyed at the sight f the man who shot at Amber and almost got her killed.

“And stupid boys like you shouldn’t be out in the street carrying a gun. Who knows who you’d shot at next.” Krystal said as she crossed her arms onto her chest.

She knows its already late but she cant sleep. She wanted to go to Amber but she figured that the guards probably wont let her in since it Kibum wont be around tonight. The army personnel decided to go with Leetuk’s group to the camp where theyre going to get more ammunitions.

“Hah… Ofcourse.. How can I forget. You hate me for what, shooting at your zombie girlfriend and you making a shield of yourself just to protect that human eating thing or whatever she is now.” Minhyuk replied but a hard slap landed on his face even before he can utter his next lines.

“Don’t you dare talk to Amber like you know her. You know nothing. You don’t know anything.” Tears were already streaming down Krystal’s cheeks in anger. And truth be told, Minhyuk felt guilty.

“Hey.. Krystal.. Krystal.. Wait..”  The guy called out as Krystal started to run but he got a hold of her wrist before she could turn left on an alleyway. “Look Im sorry.. Youre right… I.. I know nothing.. And I don’t have any right to say anything about you guys.. But I really am sorry… I didn’t know okay? Im fighting cause I want to survive.. I shot at her cause she’s a zombie and god knows I didn’t want to kill you either.”

Krystal brushed Minhyuk’s hand off her and wiped her tears dry. “Even how many times you say sorry, I will never forgive you for taking that shot. Amber is my life.”

“But she’s dead Krystal. She’s a zombie now.” Minhyuk’s voice became a whisper. He doesn’t want to anger the girl more but he felt like he need to remind her that her girlfriend is not human anymore.

“We already have the cure for that.”

“Possible cure.” Minhyuk corrected her.

“Even so.. There’s a chance that Amber will go back to being human, and that’s whats more important.” Krystal paused and stared at the guy momentarily. “And I don’t know why I keep talking to you. God.. I hate you so much to the point I want to shoot you on the head with your own gun.” Krystal huffed in frustration.

“Well,if that would make you feel better, here you go.” Minhyuk extended his hand that was holding his rifle.

“Arrghh.. This is nonsense. “ Krystal rolled her eyes and stomped away but Minhyuk held her by her wrist again.

“What?”  She barked at him.

“I cant let you roam around like this. Obviously youre mind’s a mess, I can tell, and who knows what you’ll do if I leave you by yourself.”

“Don’t worry, I wont go around the site shooting at anyone. I don’t even have a gun.”

“You really like this game, don’t you?”

“Nope. I just want to remind you of how stupid you are for holding a gun.”  Krystal glared at him and Minhyuk took a step back and held his hands on the air, his rifle dangling on his side as it was strapped around his shoulder.

“Fine. Go and be all sarcastic on me, but like what Ive said. Cant let you go around the site alone. I don’t want your sister to kill me.”

Krystal stared at him for a moment and Minhyuk knew the girl had no idea what he was talking about. “Youre not exactly the first person who kicked me on my groin.”

“Ohh.” Krystal uttered as she realized. Well, ofcourse, in that three days she was out, Jessica mustve done something already. And now it made her curious as to why the guy in front of him was still alive after facing her sister.

“Leetuk went in between and Kibum put some sense in your sister.” Minhyuk clarified as if he just read whats on her mind and again, Krystal can only mutter an “Ohh.”

“If not for them, I might probably have been dead even before you get to wake up.”

“It would’ve been nice if you did.”

“Then I’d probably end up in hell for not getting your forgiveness.”

“I don’t easily forgive stupid people.”

“I kind of know that now.” Silence took over them and it was Minhyuk who broke that awkward yet comfortable silence. “Where are you going anyway?”

“Just going to have a walk to clear my mind and maybe tire myself out so I could sleep.”

“Mind if I join you? I don’t really want to be killed by your sister, you know.”

“She wouldn’t even know.”

“But still, after what I did, this is all I can do for you.”

“Ohh don’t be all goody goody to me, you shot me remember?”

“I so didn’t. You made a human shield out of yourself. I was aiming…” Minhyuk trailed off. “Look, let me just go with you and I promise I wont say anything.”

Tired of more arguments, Krystal gave in. She doesn’t like the idea of walking around with the guy who almost killed her but walking around with a guy with a gun isn’t a bad idea either.  “Fine. But don’t think of this as..”

“I know. Im still your enemy.” And Minhyuk followed behind Krystal as they stroll around their small camp site.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baby, I don’t really think Krystal should come with us, I mean she’d be safer here with you.” Taeyeon said as she scooted inside the blanket. Next to her girlfriend.

“Krystal is just as stubborn as I am, sometimes even more. If she wants something, she’ll do everything to get it. If she wants to do something, she’ll do it.”

“Well, we can just make her sleep, slid a sleeping pill in her drink before we go, I mean, there’s a lot of ways to keep her here.”

“And then what? Have her hate me for the rest of her life? Come on Tae, you’d be with her, right? You, Yuri and Kibum will make her safe right? I trust you.” Jessica tucked some hairstrands behind her girlfriend’s ears. “And I trust that you’d be coming home to me without any bites.”

“You know I will.”  Taeyeon closed the distance , pulling Jessica’s body towards her before their lips met. “I promise.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yul, do you really have to go? I mean, cant you stay?”

“Baby, we’ve talked about this many times now.”  Yuri enveloped her girlfriend who was looking out of the window into a backhug.

“And I still haven’t made you change your mind. Don’t I matter to you Yuri? Im your girlfriend for god’s sake. Why wont you stay here with me instead?”

“Baby, please not this again. You know why Im doing this.”

Tiffany pulled Yuri’s arms off her and tooks steps away from her girlfriend. “ I don’t Yuri. I don’t get it. Why cant you just let them go and do it? Why cant you just stay here with me. I need you to be here with me and not out there trying to get yourself killed.”

“Im not. I don’t. I wont die out there Tiff. I just.. I need to do this for Amber. She saved our life many times, the least we could do is this. And besides it’s a win-win situation.  Youre safe here while Im trying to save the world out there. When we get the cure, zombie apocalypse will be over and we’ll get a happy ending.”

“Sometimes I really hate your sense of adventure Yuri.” The tanned girl walked over her girlfriend and pulled her into her arms again, but this time their face to face. “Ohh you know that’s a lie. You love everything about me.”

“Sometimes I wish I don’t.”

“And that’s a lie too.” And before Tiffany could retort back, Yuri had her shut with a searing kiss till their clothes came flying across the room.

 

 

 

 

 



Not so much on this update but Ohh well..  just thought of giving you something to read while Im trying to get my Kryber feels back.. Im kinda got stuck on my Willow and Tara feels..  Been watching the whole Buffy The Vampire Slayer series lately.

And if you haven’t seen that TV show Im telling you guys.. YOURE MISSING A ING LOT..  so now go and watch it.. Im quite sure you wont get disappointed.

GrandpaBacon..

ing Out.

^-^v