Stay alive

Against All Odds

"Please.. Help me......" We heard someone said.. A little girl got stuck under a tree not far from were walking on.. I immediately came to her aid.. Next to the girl was a few lifeless boddies, probably helping her but was killed.

"Okay missy..Were going to help you dont worry.."I said as I called some of my troops to lift up the tree.. I pulled the girl out but as soon as she's out of the tree, I heard a gunshot and the next thing I know the girl was dead and my face was again covered with blood.

I turned my head around and saw the in bastard who fired his gun.

"What the hell Jimenez.." I said as I pushed him by his shoulder. "You just killed an innocent little girl, for christ sake.. How could you?"

"I just made her life easier." He answered as he stuffed his handgun back to his gun holder.

"By killing her? Jesus ing christ Jimenez. That's a child? Have you gone mad?"

"Look around you Corporal.. The world youre used to live in isnt the same anymore.."

"But you.. You have no right to take someone else's life just because hell break loose.. God damn it. What if it was your sister huh?" I said as I pushed his shoulder again.

"Enough Corporal Liu.. Pfc Jimenez.. You did the right thing.."

"Sergeant.." I turned to him.. He's the highest rank in the troop now and we all answer to him.. So everything he says is an order to obey..

"Look Corporal Liu.. I know your sentiment.. Every living person now is significant.. But you saw how the girl was. You know she wont make it out alive.. You know that very well." I was shut silent.. What Sergeant said was true.. The girl has no chance to survive..

"We all have one common goal here.. Live.. Survive and try not to get killed.. If we could help others we'll do it.. So lets move people..We aint have forever."

"Yes sir.." We all answered in chorus..

 

For days again we've walked and walked and hunt for food, trying our best to get through the day alive and breathing.. 

 Weve lost people along the way.. those who were leass fortunate to keep up were killed and slaughtered.. 

Yep.. You got it right.. They were slaughtered..

Our numbers have been decreased.. Day by day.. One or two get killed.. Were not safe.. we cant be safe..

 

 

"Keeps your eyes and ears open.. Move as silent as you can..Theyre everywhere."  I heard Sergeant said.. Were trying to get pass through a small town as safely as we could.. As silent as we can..

I could see some people opening their curtains just to get a peek at what's happening out of their houses.. All has one thing written on their faces.. Fear.. Theyve probably tried so hard to keep themselves alive up untill now since the attack.. 

This isnt the world I tried to serve my life with.. This isnt the better world I want for these people.. 

How did this came to be?

I dont know..

I was only given orders to kill and protect.. But no one said what exactly is happening.. No one said anything and the next thing I know.. I have to stay alive.. no matter what..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone tapped my shoulder and said. "Hey Corporal.. Watch out for the Eaters..

"Eaters?" I mumbled..

"What? Zombies are too mainstream Corporal..Its already 2014, they should have another name to be called of." Pfc Choiza said as he followed Sergeant's lead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



So guys.. what do you think about the first three chapters?

Yeah.. Yeah.. Its a zombie fic.. just thought I'd try something new.. Hahahahaha so who couldve possibly guess that one huh?

Ohh.. And I think I need to change the tittle again. Its a little too cheesy for the story, dont you think? So guys suggest something cool.. I might consider that one.. hehehe 

 

Drop some comments okay?

 

 

GrandpaBacon..

Peace.. Out..

^_^v