Gunshot

Against All Odds

Amber clenched her cheeks, a hard slap had just landed on it and her culprit? None other than her girlfriend, Krystal Jung. 

"Woah." Sam exclaimed as he saw the scene. Jeno, Dara and Yuri went out to see what was the yelling about.

" you Amber.. you." Krystal was beyond mad. She's fuming angry, as if you can see smoke coming from her ears as she cursed at her girlfriend.

"Whats happening?" Tiffany asked, climbing down the truck.

"Close the door Hun, lets not wake Jessica up." Yuri told her girlfriend and Tiffany obeyed.

"You told me to trust you? Then what did you ing do? You kissed her. You ing kissed her?" Amber's heart was breaking, shattering into thousand pieces as Krystal's tears flowed out from her eyes.

"I told you what happened cause I dont want to lie.." Another slap had landed on Amber's cheeks.

"And I should be thankful for that? you Amber.. How could you do this to me? I ing trusted you." 

"Baby please. Im sorry. Suzy was in shock, and I couldnt calm her down,it was the last thing that I came up with." Another hard slap connected to her other cheek. Amber's face was burning with pain and she's sure its swollen already.

"What kind of logic do you have Amber? Can kiss be the only thing that can calm someone up?" Amber couldnt answer. She's too lost to form any possible answer.

"What's with all the yelling?" Eric asked, pretending he doesnt know anything.

"You tell us, what happened back at the town?" Sam questioned him but the latter shrugged it off.

Everyone froze as Krystal walked towards them, marching with heavy footsteps with Amber trailing behind her.

"Please Krystal listen to me.. Im sorry.. I know it was a stupid...." Amber trailed off. Her jaw dropped and just like everyone else, her eyes were wide open at the two bodies whose lips were linked together.

"Thanks for calming me down." Krystal said before climbing up inside the truck, not forgetting to throw Amber a mocking smirk.

"D-did she just..? Owww Amber.. Damn it.. .."  Eric was thrown a stepback as Amber's fist hit his right cheek.

"You shouldve evaded her..." Amber stopped her sentence midway  as Eric charged at her and landed a hard punch on Amber's stomach, making the girl coughed a little.

After regaining her composure, Amber laughed  mockingly before jolting towards Eric, making them stumble on the pavement. The two had wrestled, trying to dominate and both were throwing punches at each other.

"Let me go.. Let me go..." Eric exclaimed angrily as Sam and Jeno pulled him away from Amber who obviously had lost the battle, with her lip cut and bleeding. One of her eyes got a good hit from Eric with his right hook earlier.

"Dude, relax... Relax.. Amber didnt mean it."

"Well she shouldve thought of things better." Eric spat out. Eric knew Amber more than everyone else around. When she's mad she's mad but she rarely shows it and when she does, she always needs someone to 'knock' some sense in her head.

Yuri and Tiffany helped Amber up. "Are you okay dude?" Amber just nodded and walked towards a slightly calm Eric and muttered a 'Thanks' before going in the truck's driver seat.

 

 


 

 

"What the hell happened to your face Amber?" Jessica asked. She was the nearest to the truck's door when it opened and revealed a blood covered Amber. The latter gave a weak smile, relieved that no one has talked about things last nice to Jessica cause if she knew it already, she's probably been shot as soon as she opened the door.

She scanned the surroundings, Amber saw Krystal just at the back of the truck staring at her. Krystal tried to avoid her eyes but failed as soon as she saw her girlfriend's state. She wanted to run and wipe all those blood that had dried on her face but she held it in and went back inside the truck.

"How's Taeyeon?"

"She's fine. Her fever has gone down a little since last night so I think that's a good result. Our doctor will be okay in no time."

"Good to know." Amber was about to walk away but Jessica stopped her by her wrist. "I dont know what happened between you and Krystal last night and since you had a good beating already, I'll save mine for later when that's all healed." Jessica said, motioning her finger at Amber's beaten face. "Lets get you all cleaned up."

Amber wants to refuse but the older irl had already pulled her to the river bank nearby.

"I kissed Suzy." Amber blurted out. Jessicawill know eventually so Amber thought its better if she's the one to tell it to her.

Jessica's face was contorted as if she cant believe wjhat she just heard.

"I kissed Suzy because I need to calm her down or we will die having to protect her on our way back." Amber started and explained everything again just like what she told Krystal. From Suzy kissing her and her kissing Suzy. "but I swear thats just it.." Jessica remained silent and before Amber can say something again, Jessica smacked her at the back of her head. Amber could only whine like a kid.

"Wait, where are you going?" Amber asked when Jessica stood up..

"Im going to kill that .. I'll deal with you later when she's dead."

 

 

 


 

 

"Krystal.." Jessica muttered, rushing to her sister's side and held the gun that Krystal had raised on infront of Suzy,or more like in Suzy's forehead.

"Are you going to kill me? Fine, Go ahead." Suzy said bravely as she took a step closer. The tip of the cold gun pressed harder against her skin.

Yuri and Tiffany was trying to calm Krystal while Eric and Sam just watched Suzy.

"Sorry Jess, she just took the gun from my waist, I didnt know this is what she's planning to do." Jessica nodded. "Its okay, you didnt know."

"Krystal, baby please.." Krystal turned her attention to Amber, raising her gun to her as well.

"Krystal, its just a waste of bullet." Jessica said as she once again tried to pull the gun off Krystal's hands.

"Go die.." Everyone tried to stop Krystal from pulling the trigger but they were too late as soon as they heard the gunshot..