Revelations

Against All Odds

"We know you still love her.." Out of nowhere, Yuriwho was busy chaning her clothes said. Her girlfriend was busy fixing their bed and Taeyeon who just got out of the bathroom was drying her hair with a towel.

Earlier before the sun set in, Amber's group and the trio decided on who will sleep in who's room. Since it was Yuri who offered them help, the couple also insisted for them to use the room but surprisingly the midget butted in the conversation and offered hers instead, knowing how well her ex-girlfriend hates a messy room and Yuri's room is actually what defines messy, not that its a mess but since the tanned girl Yuri is an architect her lifestyle is a little bit messy and since it was it was her girlfriend's room Tiffany never tried to clean it even once.

"Yuri, dont start." Taeyeon uninterestedly cut her friend off, not wanting to have any conversation about the random auburn girl in her room.

"God Taeyeon.. Stop acting like you dont care about her anymore, youve been together for years, youre bitter and thats because youre stilll god damn in love with her." Yuri shot at her in a low voice, trying not to get attention towards their room.

"And so what if I am.. It still wont change the fact that she ditched me for a douche and played with my feelings. You know Yuri.. You were there when I cried every night. You were there when I was hurting." Taeyeon threw her towel at her friend, obviously angry now.

Thankfully Tiffany threw herself in between her girlffrien and friend. She cant have them fighting over another girl, specially her Yuri. "Look TaeTae.. What Yuri was saying is, dont be a .. you love her, we dont know if she's over you already but being bitter like this wont get you nowhere. Atleast try to be civil around her. Its not good that you two are throwing daggers at each others. Other people can hear you and we have a thirteen year old boy here. Lets not corrupt the poor kids mind, shall we?" 

"Im sorry.." Taeyeon said and her face was met with the same towel she threw at her friend.

"I know what youve went through with her Taeyeon and I know you.. You're actually blaming yourself. Youre blaming yourself and your beating yourself because she left you. And it isnt healthy. Its already been years dude. You go on your duty for days.. You dont take your days off.. You dont rest and you just carry on with your whole routine with her in your mind. God Taeyeon.. just stop being bitter.. She left you.. She already moved on and you should too." Taeyeon fell silent, its actually the first time she heard her friend talk and give her personal opinion. Yuri maybe tactless but whenever its about the issues of the heart she just listens and never say anything back. She wont judge you.. She wont take sides but she'll listen. She's not the type to give advices to so its really a new thing for Taeyeon to hear her friend speak her mind.

"Look all Im asking is for you to stop hurting yourself. She left you and thats not your fault. You act like an telling everybody here what she did to you but you cant even be mad at her. For god's sake Taeyeon, wake up.. The world's surrounded with zombies now.. Nothing is definite. Everyone could die. If you keep hurting yourself like this then your worst than those whose walking outside. Theyre dead already but atleast them, they do something about themselves, eating people alive and here you are, alive and making an out of yourself. Knock some sense on your brain dude. Your smarter than that."

Taeyeon laughed.. "You know I really dont get how Tiffany manages to catch up with your weird way of thinking."

"Its because she loves me, right babe?" Tiffany nodded and kissed her girlfriend on her lips.

 

 


 

"ing buddies? Unnie.. Did you really.....?"

"Please Krystal can we not talk about this?" Jessica said, covering her whole body with her ex-girlfriend's blanket. The scent which she's so familiar of was overwhelming. The whole room smells like Taeyeon. She thought.

"But Unnie, Im like an open book to you, yet there's this something you hide from me all these years. How could you Im your sister. And to think that you didnt like Amber for me?"

She sat upright and glared at her sister. "Thats exactly the point.. I dont want you having the same hard time that Ive went through. But you were stronger than what I expected you to be and Im proud of you and I envied you so badly. I wish Ive been strong too."

"You still love her?" Dara butted in.

"She hates me. She despise me. You saw how furious she was when she saw me."

"You didnt really answered the question Unnie."

"It doesnt matter anymore. Go sleep now and dont dare ask anything infront of Taeyeon like what you did earlier. It only makes her angrier."

Without words exchanged, Dara and Krystal layed next to the older girl and slept. Jessica was really hating her situation now. Her parents just died and here she was in her ex-girlfriends bed who actually hates her because she's a coward and lets include those walking dead outside their building that anytime could take their lives away.

 

 


 

 

"Hyung..You think we can survive this?" Jeno who turned to lie on his stomach asked.

"Im not sure Jeno, but I will do everything I can to keep you guys alive." Amber said, ruffling the boys head. She has no siblings and this is the only time she let someone get close to her other than her girlfriend's family and friends and her troops. She see's Jeno as her younger brother since they do look alike, Krystal was the one who noticed it first and was proven when the two met each other.

Amber was sleeping on the floor,making it easier to hear if someone was walking outside the aprtment, she'll know first.

"Go sleep Kiddo. Sleep as much as you can." Jeno just nodded and turned his back at Amber who's thinking to herself..

 

"I gotta keep them alive, no matter what.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Now Im actually regretting putting Taengsic here. Its more angstier than those zombies themselves to be honest..

*sigh*

I dont know where Im really going with this but I hope you guys appreciate my effort.

This fic drains me so much.