Faith

Against All Odds

Krystal looked through the window glass, her heart was breaking at the sight of her beloved girlfriend struggling over her tied wrists and feet while staring straight at her with an open mouth. And she knew Amber only sees her as food, as something to satisfy her hunger and not as Krystal, her girlfriend. She was looking at that once warm and loving eyes and now all she could see was coldness, emptiness and  the hunger that doesnt seem to satiate.

"Am.." She muttered, her voice was weary, sad and she felt like Amber's name was choking her and the room was sufoccating her making it hard for her to breathe. A warm hands came in contact on her shoulders, Taeyeon's brother smiled wryly at her when her head turn.

"Jeno was moved to another room last night, Amber.. She's more stronger than what we think she is, she almost ripped her ties last night so they changed it to chains. Im sorry." He said with full sympathy but Krystal shrug it off. "Sorry wont bring back my Amber."

"Believe me, theyre doing eveything they can with the cure."

"I will, when Amber isnt like this anymore." And Kibum didnt say anything back and just watched Krystal's eyes shed more tears. He wanted to wipe it off but chose not to. He understands what she's feeling, she lost someone he loves too but not like this, not like Amber. She's dead but yet there she was alive.

 

 

 


 

 

"Krystal needs you more now Sica. I understand." Taeyeon said smiling at her now-girlfriend. They havent talked about it but its something they need no words to tell theyre back together, although Taeyeon needs clarifications of what are their real status now.

"No buts Sica.." Taeyeon insisted when she saw the younger girl wants to refuse. Ofcourse she wanted to be with Jessica too. Hold her in her arms the whole night, catch up on things without any worries that zombies might come anytime and without feeling that theyre always in danger. She wanted that too but the circumstances right now isnt good for cuddling, kissing or love making, not when Jessica's sister is in a very devastating state. We can always be together after all this things end. We're safe. Im here and Im not going anywhere."

Jessica nodded realizing what Taeyeon wants to happen and she want it too, being able to hug Taeyeon without feeling guilty for Krystal. She doesnt want for Krystal to pity herself more seeing how everyone was so happy whilst Krystal.. she's with Amber but she cant even hold her.

"I just want all this to end. I want to put Krystal's smile back on her face but I cant do anything Tae.. Amber is what she needs and not me." Jessica admitted feeling sorry for her younger sister.

"Ofcourse she needs you. She needs your support Sica." Taeyeon pulled her chin up and had placed a kiss on on her lips but the smaller of the two retracted as soon as they were joined by Krystal in the room.

"Its okay, you dont have to stop your world just because mine did." There was no hint of sarcasm or anger in it, but Taeyeon and Jess could sense sadness in it."

"Krys.." Jess started but her younger sister dismissed her, knowing exactly what she's going to say. "Jess, I know you guys empathize on me but really, I dont want to be the cause of youre unhappiness too. I'd rather see you happy together than being so restraint around me. Its enough that one of us is unhappy, the last thing I want to see in your eyes are pity.." Jessica pulled her sister in a tight hug. "Im just right here Krys.. I'll be here for you on this. We'll make it, Amber will make it."

"She should be." And there it was again, Krystal's tears flowing down onto her sister's shoulders but Jessica doesnt mind, if Krystal would cry everytime, she'll be there to catch her tears and wipe it dry.

"We all have faith in Amber." Taeyeon said and joined the hug,patting the two sister's head, and for a moment there, somehow the word faith sounds comforting.