Caught In The Act

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

"Junhee..." Sehun said and you look at him and you frown.

"What? Are you still not having fun?? What do you want?? " you shouted and his eyes widened.

"Junhee... Calm down..." Hyunyoung said.

"I'm calm! I'm ing calm!" You said and Hyunyoung pull you down.

"Just stop playing with her... She's not a kind of girl--"

"I'm not playing!" He said.

"God damn Sehun! Just stop! Okay?" Hyunyoung said and she hand you your inhaler.

"See? I said calm down!" She said to you. 

"Just listen to Unnie... Hmm?" 

"N-ne..." You replied.

"Aish... What the have you done Sehun?" He whispered and he bang his fist on the table and he grab his bag and made his way outside of the room.

"Y-ya! " hyunyoung shouted.

     Sehun run up to the building's rooftop and sit down on the chair there. He likes that place so much. First it's because there are no teachers visiting that place, second. It's quiet there. And third, no one can find him there. He always stay there if he's pissed off or having a big problem. He sighed and shut his eyes. He don't know what he feels. He doesn't know what did you do to him. Indeed. You are different among the girls around him. He took out his phone and start to type a message for you. He really wants to say sorry. Not in a joking way. But in a sincere way. He was about to press the send button. But he shut his phone and place it back inside his pocket. 

"Why are you like this Sehun??" 

"God damn.. What's happening to me?" 

"Sehun... Oh Sehun... What's wrong with you??" He hit his head with his hand and he shut his eyes.

"Kim Junhee... " he whispered.

     Meanwhile... Let's go back inside you classroom where your teacher is busily explaining the lessons while you and your Best friend Hyunyoung is chatting together. You felt guilty. Seriously guilty. Hyunyoung sighed and just listen to you. You look like you're going to die if no one will listen to you. 

"Did my words really hurt his feelings? -- i mean... Did i became so mean towards him?" 

"No... Your words... Are... So daebakk!" 

"W-what do you mean?" 

"You just told him what's right Junhee... And now he know that he's wrong." 

"But where is he?" 

"I don't know either..." 

"Tss... " 

     The bell finally rang and you all cheered up. You stand up and run outside to look for Sehun and apologize to him. You run around the building but you can't find him. You head to the school's cafeteria but he's not there too. You bought a bottle of juice and continued looking for him. You run around the whole school but you really can't find him there. And you realized something. You run back to your building and head to the rooftop. And there. You found him but not just him. With the girl he is walking with before. Your eyes widened. Jaw dropped. You watch how Sehun's lips her lips. You watch how his hands caress her thigh. Your tears rolled down on your cheek and you accidentally dropped the bottle on the floor that made the two of them stop whatever they're doing. Sehun quickly stand up and you took a step backward as he walk towards you. You cover your mouth to stop yourself from sobbing and you run down. Sehun followed you and grab your wrist. You turn around and you slap his face. He didn't talk. He just bit his lower lip and nail his eyes on the floor. You wipe your tears and Sehun tightened his grip on your wrist to make sure that you're not going anywhere. He look at you. Straight to your eyes. He sighed when he saw a tear rolling down again. He wipe it away with his thumb and you move your face away.

"Junhee--"

"Stop talking... You don't need to explain..." 

"Junhee... I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry... "

"Why did i believe you before... I'm stupid... " you said and he sighed.

"Junhee--"

"You said you will change for me! You said that! And you promise me that!" You shouted.

"I'am doing my best Junhee!" He said.

"Yeah... Just go back there... That girl must be waiting for you." You said and you slap his hands away.

"Junhee! Junhee!" He call out your name as he run towards you.

"Let's talk... Please... " he said and you your lips.

"There's nothing we need to talk about Sehun..."

"There is Junhee!" 

"Then what is it?"

"About our relationship! What about us?" 

"Forget about it Sehun..."

"W-wait... Junhee... Don't be like this..." 

"What did you said sehun? It's all your fault!" You shouted.

"W-wait! Junhee!" Sehun shouted as you run away.

 

---

 

      Class ended and you wave your hand to Hyunyoung and head to the library. You search for the book and you sit down on the chair and start to read it. You took out your notebook and pen to write down everything you need when Sehun sit down beside you. You just look at him and continued writing on your notebook. He cleared his throat and you sigh.

"Can you please be quiet?" 

"I'm sorry..." He replied.

"Why are you here?" 

"I don't want you to be scared again..." He said and you roll your eyes.

"I'm not scared. So go home!" You said.

"Junhee... Please let me stay here..." 

"Whatever..." You said and you continued writing.

     You finished everything and you stand up to place the book back to the shelf. You place your notebook and pen inside your bag and you look at Sehun. You bit your lower lip when you saw him sleeping. You check the time and it's already 9:00. You sighed and you tap his shoulder and he opened his eyes. He look at you and you quickly look away. 

"Kaja." You said and you start to walk. He run to catch you and he grab your hands.

"Sehun--"

"Kaja... Let's eat together... I'm hungry." He said and you look at him.

     You both reached a restaurant and you sit down in front of him and place your bag beside you. You took out your phone and plug your earphone and start to play a song. Ypu don't want to hear his words. His apologies. And his nice words which are FAKE. You just let him order and you wait for the food. After some minutes... The food arrived and you both start to eat. No one talks. You finished eating and you place you phone inside your pocket.

"Tell me Sehun..." You said.

"Tell you what?" He replied.

"Except me... Who are your girlfriends Sehun? How many?" You asked and he gulped down his saliva.

"Come on Sehun... I don't want any lies now..." You said calmly and he take a deep breath and look straightly to your eyes.

"Song Gyuri , Han Seryeong, and you..." He replied and you bit your lower lip.

"Is that all?" You said and he sighed.

"N-ne... But Junhee... You... You're really different among them! I'm not going to replace you--"

"I know... Because you're going to have another girlfriend... " you said and he sighed.

"I know you're not trusting me... But please... You're really different--"

"Here's the bill Young boy..." The lady said and sehun sighed and hand her the money.

"Keep the change." Sehun said and he stand up and pull you with him outside.

"I know i'm different among them... Do you think i will let you to kiss me like that?" You said

"It's not that... I never say sorry to Gyuri and Seryeong when i made mistakes! But you... I feel really really guilty when i made something wrong towards you. " he said.

"And so?" 

"I always put efforts when i'm with you. " he said.

"Junhee... I'm telling you... You're not like them... You're different for me... I think... I think i'm serious now..." He said and you look at him. He press his lips on yours and your eyes widened. You try to push him away but you can't you can feel his heartbeat and you just shut your eyes.