The Birthday Party

Relationship With Oh Sehun

    You carefully stand up and you head to the bedroom and check Junho if he's awake. You sighed and you sit down on the edge of the bed and stare on the floor blankly. You wish you have the power to disobey Lee Sooman. But no. You can't. You know he can do everything. He can ruin your life with just one article. You stand up and head to the kitchen and prepare the breakfast. But still. Sooman's words cross your mind. Whatever you do. Wherever you are. It always remind you about the stupid deal. You turn off the stove and place the food on the table and you sit down on the chair and you rest your forehead on your hand. Sehun sighed as he saw you. He can feel what you feel. He knows what you're thinking right now. He can sense everything. He walk towards you and he caress you shoulder and he sit down beside you. 

"Junhee..." He whispered and you look at him and quickly wipe your tears.

"O-oh... Excuse me... I forgot something..." You said and you stand up. Sehun grab you 

hand and he stand up and pull you for a hug.

"No you didn't forgot anything..." He said.

"I know your excuses..." He added and he caress your hair.

"Sehun--" 

"Junhee... Just forget about it okay? We still can talk about it with Sooman..." He said.

"Sehun... You know him..." 

"Yes... I do know him... But there's nothing bad if we try to please him, right?" He said and you look at him.

"Stop crying Junhee..." He said and he pull you closer to him. 

"I think Junho is awake... Kaja... Let's check him first." He said and you nod.

"Stop crying..." He said once more and he wipe your tears.

     You and Sehun finished eating. Sehun carried Junho and play with him. While you... Pretending that you're watching the show airing on TV, but you're thinking of what will happen in the future. You know it can ruin your life. Not just yours... But Sehun's. And not just Sehun's but it can also affect Junho's life. You sighed and you look at Sehun and your Son. You your lips and you stand up. Sehun look at you and you clear your throat.

"Where are you going?" He asked and you ignore him and you head upstairs. You grab your phone and call Sooman. Your heart starts to beat faster and faster as you hear the ring. And a voice of a man spoke on the other end of the line.

"Junhee-ah... What makes you call?" He said.

"It's... It's about the deal..." You said and you heard him sigh.

"What about it?" He asked.

"If...-- is there another way?" You asked and you chuckled.

"Aigoo... Here we are again Junhee..." He breathed and your tears rolled down.

"It's just going to--"

"Trust me Junhee..." He said and you sighed.

"I can't... I just-- i just can't." You said.

"You can't trust me? Why? You're like my daughter when you arrived here in my entertainment company as a trainee... You and Suho..." He said.

"I know that president... But--"

"But what? Junhee? But those things were past?" He asked.

"President..." 

"Junhee-ah... I'm not crazy to ruin my talent's career..." He said.

"It's just... I want to take care of Junho..." You said.

"Of course you want to... He's your child... But you need to prove them that you're right for Sehun!"'sooman said.

"I have to go... " he added.

"President--" you sighed as you Sooman ended the call.

"Junhee..." Sehun said.

"Are you talking to Sooman?" Sehun asked and you sighed.

"Ne..." You stand up and you heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry..." You said.

"What did he said?" He asked.

"He said i should trust him..." You said

"Are you going to trust him?" He asked.

"I don't know Sehun... I don't know..." You replied.

 

---

 

     A years passed. You, your family, friends are now celebrating Junho's first birthday. Sooman handed you a paper and Excused you for a second. You know what's that paper for... You know the reason why he handed you a pen... You need to sign a contract now. You sighed and you think about it for awhile... Are you really going to sign it? Or you'll just run away. But you know what are the consequences... Sooman can do ANYTHING. you sighed and you finally signed it. Sooman breathed. Finally... It's over. Sooman tap your shoulder and he walk away and leave alone. Sehun look at you and he walk towards you.

"Jagiya... They're looking for you... Kaja..." He said and you fake a smile.

"Is Oppa there already?" You asked.

"Ne... The other members are there now." Sehun said and you follow him outside.

"Junhee!" Baekhyun said and Luhan look at you.

"Oh my... Baekhyun Oppa! You're so handsome today!" You said and they laughed.

"I'm always handsome Junhee!" Baekhyun said.

"Aigoo... Junho is so handsome!" Xiumin said as he sit down beside Luhan. Luhan pinch Junho's cheek and you smiled. Seems like he already moved on. But is it true now? 

"Sehun cleared his throat and you look away. Maybe he noticed that you're staring at Luhan. 

"Omo... I think Junho looks like Luhan Hyung!" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nudge him. Luhan and sehun look at eachother. You don't know what to do. Baekhyun stand up and you look at him. He always help you. 

"Ah! Sehun-ah... Let's help your mom over there... Kaja." Baekhyun said and he tap your shoulder as he pass by. 

"Excuse me..." Luhan said and he stand up and walk away...

"Excuse me too..." You said and you head to the kitchen.

"Aigoo! Park Chanyeol!" Suho said and Chanyeol scratch the back of his head.

"Mian..." Chanyeol said.

"Stupid." Xiumin said and he hit Chanyeol's head.

"Okay... Stop it... Chanyeol. Kaja..." Kris said and they both stand up.

    Everyone is enjoying... While you... Standing outside and staring up in the sky. Yes you're happy for you son. Sehun quietly walk towards you and give you a back hug. You caress his cheek and you sighed.

"How's everyone inside?" You asked and he smile.

"They're having fun Junhee..." He replied and you turn around to face him.

"They're looking for you... What are you doing here?" Sehun asked and you shook your head.

"Let's go inside... Kaja." He said and you both walk together.

"Oh... Junhee... Where have you been?" Suho asked and you just smile.

"I took a rest outside..." You said.

"Where's Junho?" You asked and Tao pointed upstairs.

"Thanks..." You said and you head upstairs. You open the door and found Luhan singing a lullaby for your son. You bit your lower lip and you knock on the door.

"I'm sorry... For--" you said.

"No Junhee, it's okay... He's asleep tho... " Luhan replied.

"Thanks a lot..." You said and you enter inside.

"It's been a long time since we've talk to each other." Luhan said and you sit down on the couch.

"Ne... It's been a long time..." You replied and he smiled. The silence field the room and you look at Luhan who's watching your son.

"Luhan-ssi..." You said and he look at you.

"Ne?"

"Are you still...--"

"Hoping?" He asked and you nod.

"Of course Junhee... Being with you is the happiest day of my life... But as they say... Past is past." Luhan said and you smile.

"I guess... You moved on..." You said and he shrugged.

"I can't tell it Junhee..." He replied and you look away.

"It's a No... But sometimes it's a Yes..." He added and he smile. He stand up and you look at him and he caress your cheek.

"I can't even forget the memories we had Junhee..." He said and you look away.

"Luhan Hyung...." You heard Sehun's voice and you Stand up.

"Let's talk." Sehun said coldly and Luhan follow him outside.