Not Good

Relationship With Oh Sehun

    You browse the internet and found an article about you and sehun doing a collaboration. You sighed and you place the laptop on the table and you stand up. Sehun look at you and you open the fridge and grab a cold water. Sehun turn the laptop and face it to him. His eyes widened as he scroll down on the page. You place the glass of water down with a loud sound and sehun look at you. 

"Junhee... Calm down okay?"

"How can i calm down Sehun!? I don't know if he wants us to be popular or he's pulling us down?" You said and sehun walked towards you.

"Calm..." He said as he hug you.

"We can't do anything..." He said and he wrap your arms around his waist and hug you again.

"What we can do is to obey him." He said and you sighed.

"That's what i hate. What about us? What about junho? Our family?" 

"I don't know..." He said.

"Oh god..." You whispered.

"Junhee..." Sehun said and watch you as you head upstairs.

     You head upstairs and you sit down on the bed. Sehun sighed and he shut the door and he sit down beside you. You just look on the matted floor and you sighed. Sehun place his hand on your lap and you look at him.

"Junhee... I'm sorry if i can't do anything..." Sehun said and you shook your head.

"Don't be sorry..." You said and he his lips.

"No... I'm sorry..." He said and you stand up.

"Sehun... Let's just stop talking about this. I'm tired." You said.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Downstairs..." You replied and you shut the door. You sit down on the couch and you sighed and shut your eyes. 

"Eotteokhae..." You whispered and you lay down. You feel so tired about this. Those stuffs that Sooman wants. You wish you can quit. You wish you can have a normal life like before. You shut your eyes and fell asleep. Sehun sighed as he saw you sleeping on the couch and he quickly carry you upstairs and lay you down on the bed. He lay down beside you and pull you closer to him. Sehun wants a normal life like you do. Sehun wants to be a normal person. He sighed. Because he knows he can't be like that anymore. He knows it's too late. 

 

---

 

"Okay... Here's the lyrics... Work with it." Sooman said and he both hand you a paper.

"Oh, here's the sample audio... You both should listen to it." He added and he sit down in front of you. 

"President Lee..." You said and he look at you. Sehun look at you too.

"Yes?" Sooman asked.

"I... I think..." 

"You think what, junhee?" He asked.

"Nevermind." You said and you stand up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to practice this..." You said and you exit his office.

"President..." Sehun said.

"What if... We want to quit?" Sehun asked.

"Sehun-ah... You know i'm not going to approve any quitting..." He said.

"I don't like that..." Sooman said.

     Sehun head outside and saw you sitting on the floor in front of the mirror. You sighed and you stare at the paper sooman handed you earlier. You actually like the music. But doing a collaboration is not good. Fans will be mad. Bashers will rise again to crush you into pieces. You sighed. You think about your family. Your mother always take care of Junho. You want to take care of your own child. You want your child to grow up with you and sehun. But what you see now, it's just impossible for an idol like you. It's like a dream that will never ever come true. Having hectic schedules. Having concerts out of the country. Being away from your family. Being tired all day and all night. You don't want this. You want to quit. You want to leave and stay beside Junho. But you can't... You simply can't. Sooman and You had a deal before. And you can't break it. 

"Junhee?" Sehun call your name and you turn around and face him.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Ne.. I am.." You said.

"Let's go home..." He said.

"We need to ready our things... " he said and you look at him.

"For what?"

"We have a concert... Remember?" You said and Hyoyeon walked towards you.

"Junhee-ah... Where are your things? We should be ready for our flight later... Okay?" She said and you nod.

"Ne unnie..." You replied and fake a smile.

"Aigoo... This couple. Ready your things now!" She said and you both nod.

     You both head home and you pack your things. You don't want this. You don't want to leave. You kiss Junho's forehead and your mother caress back and you hug her. Sehun carried Junho and kiss his forehead.

"Be a good boy okay?" He said.

"Eomma and Appa will be back..." Sehun said and he hand Junho to your mother.

"Eomma... We need to go now." Sehun said and you mother nod.

"Take care..." She said and you give Junho another kiss.

"Kaja..." Sehun said and you both head back to SM building. Everyone is ready. You sit down on the chair and you sighed. Sehun grab your hand and pull you up.

"Kaja..." He said.

"But hyoyeon unnie--"

"You're going to ride with us... Hyo and the others are already in the airport.

"Araseo..."you said and he kiss your forehead.

"Cheer up, baby..." Sehun said and you nod. Inside the Van... Sehun sit down beside you and you rest your head on his shoulder and watch the scene outside. You want to run away and head back to your house. Sehun kiss your forehead and the van drove away.

    You all reached the airport and your manager checked everything. You all head inside and make sure the fans will not get near you. As you all get in inside the plane. All you want now is privacy. But no. Some people take pictures, ask other idols for autographs. You sighed and you sit down on your seat beside Kyungsoo. He sighed as he watch those people.

"Aigoo... I thought i can have privacy now..." He said.

"Nado..." You said and he look at you.

"How's Junho?" He asked and you sighed.

"He's fine... " you replied and he nod.

"Aigoo... I wish we can all have a break so you can have time with your baby." Kyungsoo said and you nod.

"If i can just quit, you know i'm not interested with this... I just want a normal life." You said.

"Why don't you quit? Just tell Sooman... And ask help from your father." Kyungsoo said.

"You know i can't!" You said and he nod.

"Yeah... President Lee sometimes help... But sometimes he ruins life." Kyungsoo said and you giggled.

"Yeah..." You said.