Challenges

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

    Making your way to your classroom, you put your phone inside your pocket after replying to sehun's message. But what you notice is all the students are looking at you. Like they're going to eat you. You just ignore them and you enter your classroom and you sit down on your seat. You sighed when your classmates are looking at you too. You took out a mirror to check if there's something on your face. But there's no. You look at them and they quickly look away and continue talking to each others. You don't know what's their problem. You feel uncomfortable by the situation. You stand up and you exit the classroom and a group of girls walked towards you. You look at them and the girl with red lips roll her eyes. "I-is there a problem?" The word that escape your mouth made them all laugh at you. You can't understand what's with them. You let out a sigh and you attempt to walk but the girl grab your wrist and pull you with them. You start to scream. You try to remove her hand but she's damn strong. She drag you to the classroom. Well. The school never use that classroom anymore. It's dusty. She throw you to the floor. Being in a dusty room is like you're in hell. Your breathing is not normal now. The girl in front of you chuckling and you look at her and you try to calm yourself. Her heeled shoe were slowly stabbing your shoulder. You can't breath. Your shoulder is aching. She just laugh like a devil girl winning over an angel. You manage yourself to talk even it's hard for you right now. 

"Wa-what do-- do you-- a-- want??" You asked and she look at you.

"You stole sehun oppa from us. From me!" She shouted and everything happened yesterday flashed back. Your eyes were about to shut when you felt a hand slap your face. Your open your eyes widely. The start to yank your hair. Ruin your uniform and leave you wounds all over you. She suddenly stopped when she noticed that your eyes were shut. She run away and leave you there. You can hear the bell that is ringing. Signaling the students to go inside their classrooms. Your half lidded eyes tried to read the message on your phone. Your  shaky hands press the call button. Sehun's phone start to ring. He quickly answer it. But all he can here is like a whisper. He start to get worry. He stand up from the couch and grab his hoodie. He still can here you like you're catching your breath. A whine escape your lips and sehun can't calm anymore. He run outside even he's not allowed to. The manager tried to stop him but he run too fast. He took a taxi and head to your school. He still can here your voice. He reached your school when the call disconnected. He dial your number again but you're not answering it. He start to get panick. He run towards your classroom but he didn't saw you there. Lots of girls saw him and follow him as he run. He Can't find you and he decide to track where your phone is. He start to run and found you inside the empty classroom. More like a storage room. He shake your shoulder and carry you outside. Everyone is taking pictures. He quickly walk and head outside the school and wait for a taxi or a bus. But being unlucky... No taxi or any bus is there. He look at you and he start to run and head to the nearest hospital. Lots of people recognize him. Taking pictures of the two of you and uploading it. Sehun don't care at all. All he care about now is you. You need to be in the hospital. You need to be safe. He reached the hospital and sehun asked for help. Minutes had passed. You are now safe. Sehun hold your hand and wait for the others to come and visit you. Suho finally came with the other members and check if you're okay. 

"Oppa..." You said to suho and he caress your hair.

"What happened? Hmm?" 

"Asthma..." You replied. You don't want him to know what really happened earlier. You don't want him to get mad and search for that girl who hurt you. Being safe is enough for you now. Being with them. You remember the things that happened earlier. Being inside a dark room. Being beaten by the unknown girl. A fangirl of sehun. Insisting that you stole sehun from him. Your tears formed. You know what will happen next. This will never stop. You're afraid to go back to your school. You're afraid that they will hurt you. The manager entered inside and greet you. You give him your smile and he do the same and he call sehun to talk with him outside. 

"Why did you go out without any permission of mine?" The manager asked.

"Junhee needs me! What if she die?" Sehun replied and the manager sighed.

"Yes... But are you really using your brain?" The manager asked again and sehun look at him. The manager took out his phone and show him some pictures.

"See this Sehun? This picture of you carrying junhee is like a virus in the internet." 

"Who took this--"

"Ofcourse sehun... You're famous now... Lots of people recognize you. And there... They found you carrying a girl." 

"But--"

"Do you know how much this will affect Junhee? Do you know that what happened to her earlier was done by your fan?" The manager asked.

"See? What if everyday she goes to school, there's always a fangirl of yours who will chase her and yank her hair and let her die with her asthma?" The manager added.

"And also... The SMentertainment... You know them Sehun..." 

"Hyung... " sehun said.

"This thing is really big for us to solve alone..." The manager said.

"All i can do is to protect you... Junhee is not my part ." The manager said.

"Then i will protect her--"

"No. I'm not going to let you!"

"You will!" Sehun shouted.

"No. Never. " 

"Sehun-ah... We both know what may happen." The manager said and sehun look at him.

"I don't care if it'll ruin my career. All i want it Junhee to be safe!" Sehun said.

"Aigoo... Sehun... Do you think SM will let you ?" 

"If they don't. I don't care... I will do what i want." Sehun said and he enter inside. The 5 boys are looking at him. They know what happened. They know everything now. 

      You know it's not safe for you now to go outside. They even enroll you to a home study program to be away from those fangirls of sehun. When you're in a mall with your mom, there's this crazy girl who pour you a water. Of course... You don't want to tell sehun about it. He will be just mad. And you don't want him to. You just act normal. You even lied to him that you were walking and then the rain suddenly poured. He just believe you even if it's impossible because only your hair is wet. It's not the normal day like before. Sehun just visits you in your room and going to leave sooner. He can't stay with you for a long time because the company knows about everything now. It's more secret now. 

"Junhee..." Your eomma called out.

"Ne Eomma?" 

"Sehun is downstairs... " she said and you follow her.

"Hi Junhee!" Sehun greeted and he quickly hug you.

"Oppa..." You said and he kiss your forehead.

"I bought you a cake! Do you want to try it?" He asked and you nod. You both head to the kitchen and you took out two fork and plates. You both start to eat while chatting together. He keeps on checking the time and you hate it. You know that he needs to leave on time but when he looks on his wrist watch. It reminds you that he needs to leave. You want to spend more time with him. But when? you clear your throat and Sehun look at you.

"Are you okay Junhee?" He asked and you nod.

"N-ne... I am." You replied with a smile and he nod.

"I'm going to leave after this. Manager might be looking for me." He said and you let out a loud sigh.

"Mian Junhee... " he said but you just nod and continued eating.

"It's okay..." You replied.

"Sure?" He asked and you nod. He kiss your forehead and he stand up.

"I'm going now Wifey... I'm going back tomorrow okay?" He said and you just nod and he start to walk. 

"Perfect." You whispered and you put down the fork you are holding and you rest your back on the backrest of the chair.