Decision

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

"Bwo?! Are you crazy? " Hyunyoung said as she hit you with her bag.

"Look. I debut. Suho-- i mean Junmyeon also debuted. Then you're going to quit??" 

"Look. Unnie... I can't--"

"No way! You will never quit --"

"I will! Actually... I'm on my way to SMent. Now." You said and she grab your wrist.

"Are you crazy?" She asked and you nod.

"Super crazy..." 

"No! I will tell Junmyeon!" She said and she quickly dial Suho's number and start to tell everything. You tried to stop her but she hold your wrist too tight.

"Y-ya! Let go of my wrist!!" You screamed and Hyunyoung pull you down beside her.

"Shut up you spoiled brat!" She said.

"Ne... She told me she's going to quit!" She said.

"God damn it!" You hissed.

"Yeah. You should talk to her... Ne... Bye!" She said and she end the call.

"Okay... Let's go to the EXO's dorm. " she said.

"What are we going to do there?" You asked and she pull you up.

"You're going to talk to your Oppa..." She said and you sighed.

"Aish..." 

     You both reached the dorm where EXO is. You sit down beside Hyunyoung and your brother start to discuss about what Hyunyoung told him. You roll your eyes and you frown as you cross your arms. You don't want to listen. You cover your ears and you stand up. Both of them look at you and Hyunyoung tried to pull you down but she can't. You move away and you let out a sigh.

"Come on! Why don't you just understand me?" You said.

"Ya! you worked so hard! Only 1 more year! There'll be a new girl group! What if--"

"I don't care! I just want to quit. Now!" You said and suho stand up.

"Look. Junhee... It's a big opportunity... Don't do this..." He said.

"Oppa! Why don't you just let me do whatever i want??" You asked. Chanyeol who's watching with sehun look at you.

"Then what do you want to do our little princess?" Chanyeol asked.

"I want to quit --"

"Never do that." He said and you sigh.

"I mean... Look! It's been a long years ! Don't waste it!" He said.

"I just... I'm tired okay?" 

"You're tired? " suho asked.

"Yes i am. And Oppa... You know that i don't have any interest --"

"Then why the hell did you auditioned?" Sehun suddenly spoke and you look at him.

"What?" You asked and he look at you.

"Why did you auditioned? If you're not interested?" 

"You know sehun... I'm such a stupid girl before. Following someone who is MORE stupid than me." You said and he roll his eyes.

"Wrong answer sweetie..." He said.

"Don't call me 'Sweetie'! I'm not your sweetie and will never be!" You said.

"Okay... Stop now." Chanyeol said. Sehun sighed and he lock his eyes on the TV screen.

"Let her think about it Hyung..." Chanyeol said.

"She better quit. Why? She's just going to ruin EXO's name. " sehun said and you walk in front of him.

"What did you said?" You asked.

"I know you heard it--" you slap his face and his eyes widened.

"Who are you to say that?" You asked and your tears formed.

"Woah... Junhee... Sehun is your Oppa... Respect--" you cut chanyeol's words and you slap sehun again.

"He's not my Oppa..." You said and Suho pulled you with him and sit you down on the couch beside Hyunyoung.

"Calm down!" Hyunyoung whispered. You let out a loud sigh and you stand up.

"Where are you going?" 

"I'm going home. " you said and you shut the door with a loud bang.

"What to do?" Hyunyoung sighed.

"Maybe we should listen to her.. It's he decision..." Suho said and Hyunyoung look at him.

"Junmyeon... You know how long she spent being a trainee... And you just going to let her quit?" Hyunyoung said.

"I don't know what to do..." He said and Hyunyoung stand up.

"Quitting is wrong...--"

"It's right for her..." Sehun said.

"Will you please shut up?" Hyunyoung said and sehun sighed.

"Fine." 

 

---

 

     You open your laptop and quickly login to your skype account. You waited for Luhan to call you and after some minutes. He finally did. You quickly answer it and you smile as you see his face. 

"Hi baby..." He said and you smile.

"Hello Oppa..." 

"What happened to your eyes? " he asked.

"I just woke up... Maybe that's why..." You lied and he sighed.

"Oppa... I'm going to quit--"

"Hi Junhee!!" Chen greeted and you smiled.

"Hi Jongdae Oppa!" You said and he smile.

"How are you? They said you cried a lot!" He said as he pout and you giggled.

"Ne..." You replied and he smiled.

"Okay... I bet you miss your Luhan... So... Bye bye!" He said and you wave your hand j. Front of the camera. 

"What are you saying earlier? Quit what?" He asked and you sighed.

"Nothing..." You said.

"Come on... Tell me!" He said.

"I... "

"You?"

"I'm going to quit. I don't want to be a trainee anymore..." You said and Luhan bit his lower lip.

"W-why?" He asked.

"I'm tired Oppa... I really... I really don't want it anymore..." You said.

"Actually... I really didn't expect that i'm going this far..." You said.

"Did you tell them?" He asked.

"I bet they already know about this..." You said.

"Are you really sure about it? " he asked.

"Don't waste it Junhee... But if you really want to quit... Why am i stopping you? It's your decision..." He said.

"Junmyeon also told me that... He keeps telling me to not quit..." You said.

"Well... Look at us! We already debuted. And we have lots of fans" 

"Oppa... I don't really want to be a kpop celebrity... I really don't want lots of attention... " you said.

"Why?" 

"I don't know... That's the difference between me and my brother..." You said.

"It's still your decision..." He said and you sighed.

"Oppa... Can you sing for me?" You asked and he smile.

"Of course..." He said.

    You listen to his angelic voice. You miss him so much. You want to hug him and you want to kiss him. You want to hold his hands and tell him how much you love him. You place your hand on the screen and you smile as you circle your fingers on his cheek. 

"I miss you Oppa..." You said and he stopped singing and he smiled.

"I miss you more... " he replied and pretend that he's going to kiss you. You giggled and he smile.

"Wait me 'till i go back there okay?" He said and you nod.

"I will..." You replied and he smiled.

     He continued singing and you fell asleep. Luhan didn't end the video call for awhile and just watch you to sleep. He start to type his message for you and he send it. He end the call and you sighed as he stand up.

"You're going to use my laptop right?" Luhan asked Tao and tao stretched his arms.

"Finally! You end the call..." He said and luhan chuckled. He sit down on the couch and he watch TV with Xiumin. 

"Done speaking with her?" He asked and luhan nod.

"Ne... She fell asleep..." He replied.

"I really can feel how she miss you..." He said.

"Ne... They told me she cried..." Luhan replied.

"Of course she will... You're going to be away from her..." Xiumin replied.

"I can't wait to go back there..." He said.

"I know..." Xiumin replied and Luhan chuckled.

"I'm wondering what Sehun told her. " 

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked.

"Well... Chanyeol told me that there's something Sehun told her."

"What is it?" Luhan asked and xiumin shrugged

"I don't know... I'm going to ask him tomorrow..." Xiumin replied.

"Thank you!" Luhan said.