Just A Kiss

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     Sehun rest his back on the tree as you all finished jogging around the park. Luhan hand you the bottle of water and you open it as he wipe the sweat on your forehead. You smile and you drink the water. Luhan smile and he comb your hair with his fingers. Sehun look away and he start to walk to buy a drink. Luhan watch the younger one to walk away and he sighed. 

"What is it Oppa?" You asked and Luhan shook his head with a smile.

"Nothing... Are you tired?" He asked and you nod.

"Kaja..." He said and you follow him and you both sit down under the big tree where sehun is earlier. You rest your head on Luhan's shoulder and he caress your cheek.

"Sleepy?" He asked and you nod.

"Ne... I think it's too early..." You said and Luhan smile.

"Ne... Go to sleep..." He said.

"Is it okay?" You asked and he nod.

"It's okay! You can sleep." He said and you shut your eyes. You fell asleep and Luhan pull you closer to him as he feel Sehun's eyes on you. Sehun is his friend. The closest one. But it's not the same now. He knows that you're Sehun's Ex Girlfriend. And he can feel that there's still a possibility that the two of you can be together again. He let out a sigh and he look at you. The other trainees signaled Luhan that their going back to the studio. Luhan give you a piggy back ride and he start to walk. He don't want to disturb you. You're tired and all he wants is you to rest well. Sehun eyed Luhan as he carry you on his back. He wants to punch Luhan. But he know it's wrong.

"Sehun! What are waiting for? Kaja!" Kyungsoo said and Sehun nod.

     You all reached the studio and Luhan carefully rest your back on the wall and he quickly sit down beside you and place your head on his shoulder again. Everyone found it sweet and they silently high five Luhan. Sehun roll his eyes and he drop the bottle of water. Loud enough to wake you. You open your eyes and you stand up.

"What is that?" You asked and Sehun start to walk away.

"Aish... That brat." Luhan whispered and you look at him.

"Why didn't you woke me up? Did you carry me?" You asked and he nod.

"Oppa... You --"

"It's okay... You're not that heavy..." He said as he stand up and you smile and peck his lips.

"Thank you Oppa..." You said.

"I'm just going to the restroom. Wait me here okay?"

"Araseo..." He replied. You start to walk and Sehun grab your wrist and pull you inside the music room. He shut the door and lock it. Your eyes widened as he look at you. You were shock by his actions. You don't know what he wants. You stare on your shoes to avoid his gaze.

"Junhee..." He said.

"W-what?" You asked.

"Tell me..."

"Tell me you still Like me..." He said. You look at him and you smirked.

"Are you crazy?" You asked.

"After all ? After hurting me so much? After breaking my heart into pieces?" You said and he sighed.

"I regretted it Junhee... Believe me--"

"Believe you? Never Sehun... I will never believe in you again..." You said 

"Junhee... Please! Trust me!" He said and you wipe your tears.

"How can i trust you? Tell me..." You said.

"Jun--"

"Do you my reasons why i auditioned here in this ing entertainment company? It's because of you. But it's not the same now... No, i'm now here to be an idol. That's all." You said and you slap his hands away.

"Junhee... Just give me one more chance!" He said and he hug you.

"Stop it sehun! Stop it! I have Luhan now... And You have Aesook. " you said and you push him.

"It's clear..." You said.

"We're not for eachothers." You said

    You exit the Music Room and you run towards the restroom to make sure the he can't follow you inside. Your tears rolled down. He can't ruin everything. You don't have any feelings for him now. All you want is Luhan. The Luhan who will lull you to sleep. The Luhan who will protect you. The Luhan who will carry you if it's needed. And the Luhan who really Loves you and will never Hurt you. You wipe your tears and you fix yourself. You can't go out with your red eyes and nose. Luhan will ask you if you cry. You stayed inside for awhile and you calm yourself. You feel angry about what sehun said. Why did he suddenly want you back? Did he saw how sweet you are towards Luhan? You sighed and realized everything is wrong. You act so sweet towards sehun before. It means one thing. He didn't notice your sweetness before because he really don't like you. And now he's regreting it. That's what you think. But is it right? Your phone start to ring and you quickly answer it.

"Ne Oppa?" 

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm on my way back Oppa... " you said and you start to walk. You reached the studio and Luhan smile as he saw you.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"I feel dizzy... So i decided to stay there for awhile." You replied and you look at Sehun but you quickly look away.

"Why are you so pale? Are you alright?" He asked and you nod.

"I'm alright Oppa... Don't worry about me..." You said.

"Are you sure?" He asked and you nod.

"Can you hug me Oppa?" You asked and he smile.

"Of course..." He said and he pull you closer to him and hug you.

"Like this?" He asked.

"Ne..." You replied and he chuckled.

 

---

 

     You all finished having your vocal lessons and you stand up and start to walk. Luhan look at you and he bit his lip. You're not like that. Luhan stand up and start to walk to follow you but Sehun grab his arm.

"Hyung. We need to talk." He said.

"What is it?" Luhan asked and Sehun sighed.

"I want Junhee back to me." He said and Luhan smirked.

"What? What do you think of her? A doll?" Luhan asked and Sehun roll his eyes.

"She's mine..." He said and Luhan placed his hand on Sehun's shoulders.

"It's all your fault why she doesn't like you now. You hurt her" he said and Luhan start to walk but Sehun grab luhan's shirt and punch him right away. The screams from the studio made you turn around. Aesook run towards you and he grab you wrist and pull you with her.

"What's happening?" You asked her.

"Stop Luhan and Sehun!" She said and you quickly enter inside the studio. 

"Y-ya!" You shouted and you run towards them. No one tried to stop them. Everything is so fast. You try to stop them when Sehun accidentally hit you with his fist. You fell on the ground and they both stopped. You cup your cheek and you stand up.

"What's wrong with the two of you?? " you shouted and your tears rolled down.

"God damn!" You keep on shouting and Sehun say sorry to you. You start to walk and Luhan run to catch you. He felt guilty at all. You turn around and you wipe the blood on the side of your lips and you frown.

"Let me go... You want to fight with Sehun right? Go back!" You shouted. Luhan's eyes widened by the way you sound right now. You exit the building and decide to have a walk. You sighed and you sit down on the bench and turn off your phone. You don't want to talk to them. You don't know why you feel so mad. You massage your cheek and you shut your eyes.

"Is this what they call karma?" You whispered and you bit your lower lip.

"For making sehun jealous? Is this the-- oh my god..." You said and you start to cry. You shook your head as you try to comfort yourself. You have no one right now. You feel confused. You don't know what to do. Everyone start to look at you but you don't care. This is best solution to remove the unknown pain inside you. Sehun escaped from Luhan to find you. The rain start to pour but you just stay there on the bench, eyes locked on your lap. Your clothes start to get soak by the rain. Sehun stopped running when he spotted you sitting on the bench alone. You hook your phone with your shaky hands and you turn it on. Sehun sighed and he run towards you and cup your cheeks and press his lips on yours. Your eyes widened. You don't even know why he is acting like that. Your tears rolled down. Sehun pull you up and stare at your eyes. You lost your consciousness and sehun carried you right away and run back to the SMent building. Luhan's eyes widened as sehun reached the studio. He quickly stand up and check if you're okay. Sehun's tears rolled down. He hand you to Luhan. Kissing you is enough for him. Even it's just a stolen kiss. It's okay. You're happy with Luhan.