Happy Ending

Relationship With Oh Sehun

    Sehun head to the SMent building early and quickly look for Lee Sooman. Sehun head to his office and found him drinking coffee... Sehun sighed and he sit down on the chair and and Sooman smiled as he saw the boy. He stood up from his chair and place his coffee down on his table. 

"So..." Sooman said.

"Ne, President... It's about what we talked about before." Sehun said.

"Good... So... You're seriously going to do it now..." Sooman said and Sehun nodded.

"Ne..." Sehun replied.

"Good... You should tell her." Sooman said.

"But i need your help President..." Sehun said.

"My Help? What for?" Sooman asked.

"I don't know how to tell her..." Sehun said.

"Maybe we should do some set up..." Sehun said.

"Good idea..." Sooman said.

"Don't worry kid..." Sooman said and he tapped sehun's shoulder.

     Your parents and sehun's parents arrived and you greet them all. Your mother handed you your bag and you smiled and hug her.

"Don't worry... We will take care of the kids." Your mother said and you smiled.

"Thanks..." You said.

"You should go now... Sehun might be waiting there..." Sehun's dad said.

"Eomma... I want to go with you..." Junho said.

"You can't sweetie... Stay here with us..." Your father said and you smiled.

"Bye baby..." You said and you kissed Junho's forehead.

"Bye my princess..." You said and you kiss seryeong's forhead. You head to the place where the two of you used to meet before. The park. You sit down on the bench and wander your eyes around to look for him. You smiled when you found him running towards you. He sat down beside you, catching his breath and combing his hair with his fingers. He looked at you and he smiled and move closer to you. Sehun kissed your forehead and you smiled and he press his lips on yours.

"Did you wait too long?" He asked and you shooked your head.

"Nope..." You replied and he stood up.

"Kaja... I want to have a walk..." Sehun said and you both stood up.

"Where are we going?" You asked and he just smiled.

"Come on... Let's just have a walk..." He said. You both just walk around the park and watch the twinkling stars above and he sat down under the big tree. He pull you down and sit down beside him and you rest your head on his shoulder.

"I really missed this..." Sehun said and you smiled.

"Nado..."

"Do you still want to hear my surprise?" Sehun asked and you looked at him.

"Of course i do!" You said and he smiled.

"Let's see..." Sehun said and he took out his phone and checked the time.

"What?" You asked.

"If 12:00 strikes... I'll tell you..." He said and you sighed.

"12:00?! Why not now?" You asked and he pulled you for a hug.

"Aigoo... Just be patient..." He said.

"Just tell me now!" You said and he rest his head on your shoulder.

"I'll tell you later..." He said and he shut his eyes.

"Araseo..." You said and you stare on the stars. Minutes passed and Sehun checked the time again on his phone and he looked at you and he smiled.

"Kaja..." Sehun said and you both stand up and walk to the bridge and he suddenly stopped in center and hug you tightly. 

"Sehun? Wae?" You asked and he chuckled.

"Nothing..." He replied but he even hug you tighter.

"You know what?" Sehun said.

"I really missed having this kind of dates with you... It's like we're still teenagers..." Sehun said and you giggled.

"Shut up Sehun... We're not." You said and he laughed.

"It's already 12:00..." Sehun said and you look at him.

"Let's go there..." Sehuns said and you heard a familiar voice. You both turned around and you found Sooman walking towards you.

"Junhee-ah..." Sooman said.

"I'm not allowing the two of you to go outside without any disguise..." He said and you bit your lower lip.

"What brings you here President?" You asked.

"Just want to breath some fresh air before i go back home..." He said and he looked at Sehun.

"Did sehun told you already?" Sooman asked and you looked at Sehun.

"What is it?" You asked and he his lips and he look away. He looks so nervous and Sooman laughed.

"Aigoo..." Sooman said and he separated your hands.

"Sehun and you..." Sooman said.

"What?" You asked impatiently. You feel scared.

"Sehun and you can live a normal life now..." Sooman said with a wide smile and you look at Sehun.

"Surprise baby..." Sehun said and you hit his arm.

"Sehun!" Your tears rolled down and you hug him.

"Aigoo... This kids..." Sooman said.

"Ya!" You said and you hit his chest and he pulled you closer to him.

"Did i scared you?" You chuckled and you nodded.

"Mianhae..." Sehun said and he kiss your forehead.

"President..." You said and you hug Sooman.

"Kamsahamnida..." You said and nodded.

"Goodluck with your new life..." He said and you nodded.

"Kamsahamnida!" You said and he smiled.

"I'm going home now... Take care..." He said and you both nodded.

"Ne! Kamsahamnida..." Sehun said and Sooman start to walk.

"Ya!" You said half shouting and you hit his arm and he chuckled.

"What?" He asked.

"You made me cry!" You said and he pulled you for a hug.

"I thought you want to cry because of happiness..." Sehun said.

"There, aren't you happy? Isn't this what we dream?" Sehun asked and you nodded.

"There... " he said and you press his lips on yours.

"I love you..." Sehun said while looking straightly in your eyes.

"I love you too..." You replied and he press his lips on yours

 

---

 

    Months passed... Living a normal life with your family is such a blessing. You woke up in the morning and found Junho watching at his younger sister. You smiled and you stood up and kiss his forehead and greet him a goodmorning. 

"Is she awake?" You asked and Junho shooked his head.

"Not yet..." He replied.

"Why are you awake? It's sunday today!" You said.

"I'm just excited..." he replied.

"Excited?" You asked.

"Ne! Appa told me last night that we're going to have a family day today!" Junho said.

"Jeongmal?" You asked.

"Ne!" 

"Where?" You asked.

"I don't know what resort he is talking about eomma..." He said and the door opened.

"I think we should pack our things..." Sehun said and he peck your cheeks.

"Junho... Go to your bedroom now... Ppali." He said and Junho ran to his bedroom.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Let's have a family vacation..." He replied.

"Where?"

"Busan..." He replied and you smiled and he hug you tightly.

"Kaja... Let's pack our things..." He said.

     You reached the resort sehun was talking about and you kiss your forehead. You head to your room and you place your things down. Junho quickly ran outside and head to the sands and play with them. You smiled and Sehun pecked your cheeks.

"Aigoo... Seryeong is awake..." Sehun said and you smiled.

"Hello my little princes..." Sehun said and he carried Seryeong. You smiled and your parents finally arrived. You both head outside and Sehun's mom waved her hands at the two of you. They all walked towards you and you greet them. They carried Seryeong and play with her. The two of you watch Junho form afar and you took some pictures of him. You smiled and Sehun wrap his arm around your waist.

    As the sky got dark. Junho walked towards you with his wet short and top. You smiled and you lead him inside and wash him up. He seems tired and you quickly wipe him with the clean towel and you place him on the bed and you smiled. 

"I'm going to sleep eomma..." He said and you kiss his forehead.

"Araseo... Sweetdreams..." You said and he smiled. You head outside and found your parents carrying Seryeong. You walked towards them and you sit down on the chair.

"Where's Sehun?" You asked.

"I saw him over there..." Sehun's mom said.

"Leave Seryeong with us... Go to him..." Your mom said.

"Ne... We will take a good care of Seryeong!" Your father said and you giggled.

"Thanks." You said and you stood up and ran towards the direction that Sehun's mom pointed earlier. You found sehun sitting on the sand and looking to the ocean.

"Baby..." You said and Sehun looked at you and he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" You asked and you sat down beside him.

"I thought we will never be alone together..." Sehun said and you giggled.

"Aigoo..." You pinched his cheeks and he smiled.

"Where's junho?" Sehun asked.

"He's asleep..." You replied.

"Good..." He said and he rest his head on your shoulder.

"I'm so happy..." He said and you look at him.

"Why?" You asked.

"Because we can be like this... Like a normal person..." 

"Nado..." You replied.

"Junhee..." Sehun stood up and you look at him. He reached out his hands and he pull you up and he smiled at you.

"Ne?" You asked. He exhaled deeply and you he took something in his pocket.

"You really changed me... At first... I didn't thought i'd be able to change... But hell you did." Sehun said and he place a ring around your finger.

"You... You are my only one..." Sehun said and you look at him.

"Sehun..." 

"I want to remind you everything... On how we met... How we got together... And everything we've been through... Junhee... I want you to be my forever... Just incase we fight... Please don't hate me... And leave me... Because junhee... I will always love you..." He asked and you smiled widely and your tears formed.

"Ne, Sehun! Ne!" You replied and he give you a bear hug and swung you around.

"I love you Junhee... I love you..." He put you down and he rest his forehead on yours.

"I love you too... No... I love you more than you do..." You replied.