Happy Day

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

"I want to talk to you." Gyuri said.

"What do you want?" You asked.

"Tell me. Are you really the reason why Sehun Oppa didn't eat lunch with me yesterday?" She asked angrily and you sighed.

"Ya! Who do you think you are to --"

"Lower your voice. " you said.

"Aish! You!" She said and she yank your hair.

"Y-ya!" 

"Do you know what you're doing? Who are you? Do you know that i'm sehun's girlfriend??" She said and you fell on the ground. She didn't let you go. Like she wants you to get bald to make you ugly. Your tears rolled down. The two of you are Sehun's girlfriend. Didn't she know that? Actually... Sehun's girlfriends are 3. Sehun comb his hair with his fingers as he walk to your classroom. And there he saw Gyuri walking. He grab her wrist and Gyuri just look at him and she continued walking. Sehun sighed and he continued walking too.

"Did i do something wrong?" Sehun asked his self and he found you sitting on the floor. You know he's there and you quickly stand up and wipe the blood on your nose. Sehun were nailed on his spot when he saw you. You place your hand inside your pocket and you took your tissue and wipe your nose with it and you start to walk away from him. You don't want to explain what happened. You don't even want to talk about it. You sighed and you sit down on the bench and you throw the tissue paper away. Your tears rolled again and you quickly wipe it and comb your hair with your fingers. Sehun gulped his saliva and he quickly run to catch Gyuri. He grab her wrist and turn her around he then slap her face. Gyuri's eyes widened and sehun took a deep breath before talking.

"I don't know what you want from Junhee... --"

"Wae? Are you going to replace me now ?" 

"Ya! Gyuri... Do you think i'm taking this relationship serious?" 

"W-what do you mean?" 

"You're just my toy. A toy." 

"B-bwo? What did you said?" 

"You heard it right Gyuri. Now. Tell me why did you hurt Junhee? "

"She's the reason why you didn't eat lunch with me right?" 

"Is that a big deal?!" 

"Yes sehun! It is! You're my boyfriend! And you promised me that you're going to eat lunch with me!" She said.

"Ya. I will do whatever i want. If i change my mind to eat lunch with Junhee... I will do that." Sehun said.

"Now what are you trying to tell me Sehun? That you're serious with Junhee?" 

"Yes. I am." He said.

"A playboy will always be a playboy Sehun..." She said.

"I know that." Sehun replied.

"Say goodbye to this relationship Gyuri. Today, 9:30am. We broke up." He said.

" you sehun." The girl said and her tear rolled down. 

"Yeah right. " he said and he start to walk and search for you. You cry like a little kid who begs her mom to buy her a doll. You stamp your foot on the ground and sehun sighed as he sit down beside you. 

"Go away!!" You screamed and he quickly cover your mouth.

"Shhh! Don't scream!" He said and you look at him and he wipe your tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Tsk. Come here..." He said and he grab the tissue and wipe the side of your lips.

"Kaja... Let's go to the clinic." He said and you shook your head.

"Wae?" 

"I'm fine." 

"You're not." He said and he stand up. You just stay there on your seat and you just look at him.

"Aish." He hissed and he start to carry you.

"Y-ya!!"

"We. Are going to the clinic. Now!" He said and he start to walk.

"Put me down!" 

"No." 

"I said--"

"No! I said no!" He said and you both reached the clinic. He enter inside and he sit you down on the bed.

"What happened?" The school nurse asked.

"Just a little accident..." Sehun said as he sit down beside you.

"Accident..." You whispered and Sehun nudged you.

"Just remember... A class president doesn't have any rights to be in a fight." He whispered. You look at him and he smile.

"Can i take her to her house after this? I'm sure she's not fine." He said.

"Bwo?! I-i'm fine!" You said.

"Are you kidding me? Kim Junhee? " he said.

"How about you sehun? Are you kidding me??" 

"Okay! Stop now kids! Let me clean her wounds first." The nurse said and sehun shut his mouth.

     After some minutes of questions if there's something bad you feel... You finally got the chance to stand up and leave the clinic. Sehun grab your hands and pull you with him. He entered your classroom and hand the excuse letter signed by the nurse. You don't know how sehun convinced the nurse to do it because you're not even sick. The teacher look at you and you quickly look away. 

"Okay... I understand..." You teacher said.

"Thank you sunsaengnim..." Sehun replied and he walk towards your seat to get your bag and he run outside. 

"Kaja." He said and you grab your bag.

"I'm going to carry it..." He said and he grab it again.

"Araseo..." He said and Sehun smiled.

"Do you want to go home now?" He asked as the two of you walk.

"That's what you said when you hand the permission letter to sunsaengnim right? You told him the you're going to take me to my house." You said.

"Nah... Forget about that... We're going to my place!" 

"Bwo?!"

"Let's watch movies together! " he said.

"Y-ya! You told them that--"

"I promise! They will never find out about this." He said.

"You're crazy Sehun!" 

"I'am." He said and he hold your hand.

"Kaja... Don't worry... We're not going to watch horror films!" He said.

"I want ... Hmm... " 

"You want what?" 

"What did Hyunyoung told me? I forgot it..." Sehun whispered to  his self.

"What is it?"

"I said let's decided about it later..." He said.

     You reached his house and you sit down on the couch. He just stand up in front of you while texting someone. You just ignore it. You don't care if he's texting gyuri or seryeong. What matters to you now is you're with him. Even if it hurts. You don't care. You can't change him. He's a playboy. And all you need is to understand it. Not like Gyuri. Not like Seryeong. You can ignore the pain but you can't let go sehun. Never. Hyunyoung finally replied on sehun's message. Telling sehun that you like everything as long as it's not horror. That you like to eat something while watching movie. That you grow up watching a movie while resting your head on someone's lap. Sehun smiled and place his phone on the table and he cup your cheeks.

"I'll be back okay? I'll get some snacks." He said.

"Araseo..." You said and he start to walk. 

    Sehun sit down beside you as the movie started. He hand you the bag of chips and you share it with him. But you don't feel comfortable. You bit your lower lip and you just hug the pillow tighter. Sehun look at you and noticed that you're feeling uncomfortable. He sighed and he tap his thighs and you look at him. He smile and look away.

"It's okay..." Sehun said.

"I'm your Hubby right?" He said and you cleared your throat.

"U-uhm..." 

"It's okay my wifey... " he said and he peck your lips.

"It's okay..." He whispered and you smiled.

     You rest your head on his lap and he caress your hair while he watch movies with you. You can feel how he loves you now. He's really caring. After watching movies together. You manage yourself to sit again when he suddenly press his lips on yours. Your eyes widened and you noticed that his eyes were shut. Your heart skipped a beat and you just shut your eyes.

"I love you Junhee..." He whispered and you smiled.

"Nado..." You replied and he hugged you.

"I'm sorry if i always make you --"

"I understand Hubby... It's okay..." You said and he smiled.

"Thank you..." 

 

---

 

     Sehun decided to eat lunch with you outside. You agreed and you both start to walk together to the restaurant nearby. You both start to eat and chat with each other. You can say that you're closer to sehun now. And you're thankful about it. You both finished eating and you head back to his place and play computer games with him. It's really fun. You wish this day will never end. You don't know what will happen the next day. You're afraid that tomorrow he's with another girl. You both felt tired and he lay down on his bed and he pull you with him. You lay down beside him and he hug you really really tight as he shut his eyes. You look at him and you smiled. He look so cute when he's sleeping. 

"Wifey..." 

"Ne?" 

"Can i take a nap ? " he asked and you giggled.

"Of course..." You said.

"Go sleep too... And don't leave me here okay?" 

"Hmm..." 

"If i open my eyes again... I want to see you beside me okay?" He said and you blushed.

"Araseo... Go to sleep now... " you said and he kiss your forehead.

"Don't leave... Okay?" 

"Ne.." You whispered and you hug him.

     Sehun finally woke up and he smile as he saw you beside him still sleeping peacefully. He press his lips on yours and he hug you more tighter. You're the first girl he invited inside his house. And the first girl he wants to sleep beside him. You're really a special girl for him. He caress your hair as he watch you how to sleep. You opened your eyes and you smile at him.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"Don't ask... You might want to go home if i tell you..." He said and you smile.

"You know i can't stay here..."

"I know... " he said and you smile.

"Kaja..." You said but he grab your waist and he pull you down again.

"Can't we stay like this for awhile?" 

"But--" he tightened his arms around you that made you stop talking.

"No more buts..." He said.

"Sehun..." 

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can i ask something?" 

"Sure..." 

"Why are you suddenly so sweet to me?" You asked.

"Because you're my wifey... That's why..." 

"Is that all?" 

"And because you're the one i love... " he said and you smile.

"Are you... Are you really sure about that?" You asked and he sighed.

"I am, i am sure about it..." He said and you hug him.

"Thank you Sehun..." You whispered and he smile.

"I love you Junhee..." He said as he kiss your forehead.

"I love you too Sehun..." You replied.

 

---

 

      You and sehun reached your house and he kiss your forehead before leaving. You quickly enter inside and your brother welcomed you with his warm embrace. You hug him back and you head upstairs to change your clothes. Your parents are still at work and only the two of you is inside the house. Which means Suho will order food. You tie your hair to a messy bun and you run downstairs when you heard the sound of the doorbell. You opened the door and your look at your brother.

"Seriously? " you asked him and he hand the money to the boy and grab the box of pizza.

"If you don't want it... Go buy yourself your own food." He said and he quickly turn around and head to the kitchen.

"Why is he so cold..." You whispered and you follow him inside the kitchen.

"I thought you don't like it?" He asked and you just sit down.

"Do i have any choice?" You whispered and you start to eat.

"You can eat ramen. If you like." He said and you shook your head.

"No thanks." You said.

     You both finished eating and you sit down on the couch and watch TV shows with your brother. You still feel hungry and you sighed. You stand up and head to your bedroom and check if you still have something to eat. You sighed when you remembered that you already ate the last pack of cookies. You sighed and you head to the kitchen and check the cupboards. But your eomma is still busy so there's nothing you can eat. You head outside and buy something you can eat. You reached a convenience store and buy some kimbap and some chocolates to eat. You head back to your house and you start to eat what you bought earlier. You turn off the TV when your brother head upstairs and you check your phone and you view the message from sehun. It was sent an hour ago. Your eyes widened and you quickly run upstairs and grab your hoodie and head to the park nearby. You look for him and you sighed.

"Maybe he already--" your sentence cut when you heard someone sneeze. You turn around and you spot sehun sitting on the bench. You walked towards him and he look at you.

"Ya! Why did you wait--"

"Because i know you're coming!" He said and you sighed.

"Kaja... Let's buy you a medicine..." You said and you pull him up and you both start to walk.

"Why did you asked me to go here?" You asked him.

"I just want to see you again..." He said and you smile. You enter the drug store and buy his medicine.

"You want to see me? Ya... Are you crazy?" You asked and you pay for his medicine.

"No i'm not..." He replied.

"Here." You said and hand him his medicine.

"Thanks..."

"Where do you plan to go?" You asked.

"Hmm... I don't know... I'm hungry... Can we eat?" He asked.

"I already finished eating... But... I still want burger." You said and he smiled.

"That's why you're getting fat." 

"Tss..." 

"Just kidding! Kaja My Wifey!" He said and he start to run.

"Y-ya! Wait for me!" 

"Catch me!!" He shouted and you laughed.