The Trouble

Relationship With Oh Sehun

A/N : Have you read my story "You don't know him?" Are you still waiting for the sequel? Well... I have something for you!  CLICK ME! I'M A TRAILER! ^_^


    

    You finally woke up and you decide to take a shower first. Sehun start to order a food for the two of you and he sit down on the couch and open the TV as he wait for you. You wear your clothes and sehun peck your cheeks.

"I'm going to take a shower... Okay? I already order a food." He said and you nod. You watch the show airing on the TV as you wait for the delivery. The doorbell finally rang and you quickly stand up and open the door. You pay for it and you bow your head as you thank the delivery boy and you shut the door and you prepare the food on the table. Sehun hug you from the back and he kiss your shoulder. You smile and you ask him to sit down and start to eat. 

"Wifey..." He said.

"Hmm?" 

"Want to go out with me?" He asked.

"Bwo? What do you mean?" You asked.

"Let's date... Like before..." He replied and you look at him.

"Hubby... It's not like before anymore... It's risky for us to go outside." You said and he sighed.

"What is the use of disguise, sweetie?" He asked.

"You know it's still--"

"Wifey... You know we're not dating for like --"

"I know... I know... " you replied.

"So... Do you agree with me now?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." You replied.

"Tsk... I missed dating my girl..." Sehun said and he let out a loud sigh.

"When can i date her again?" He asked his self and you look at him.

"Sehun--"

"I really want to go out with her... Like... Seriously." He said.

"Really?" You asked with a smile and you continued eating.

"Yeah... If she's not going out with me now... I think i'm going to die..." He said and you giggled.

"You sure?" You asked.

"Yes i am!" He replied.

"Okay... I'm going out with you..." You said and a smile formed on his lips.

"Really?!" 

"Yes... " 

"Really?!" He asked again and you look at him.

"Don't ask it again... I might change my mind." You said.

"Mian!" He said and you laughed.

"But that's a promise! Okay?" He said.

"Ne... " you replied.

     You dress up yourself and head to the mall with sehun who's wearing a cap and shades. You don't know... But you wish no one will notice him. You both head to the mall together and walk around inside. Thankfully. There are no fans who's chasing and asking sehun to take a picture with him or whatsoever. But you can feel the eyes that's watching the two of you. You nudge sehun and he look at you.

"Let's go somewhere else..." You said.

"Why? Don't you like here?" He asked.

"It's not like that Sehun... I think someone is following us..." You whispered.

"Bwo? Where?" Sehun asked and he look around.

"Ya!" A voice of a girl echoed and you look at the direction where it comes from.

"Who are you?" The girl asked and the others start to take a picture.

"Sehun Oppa!" A girl shouted and the place started to get crowded.

"Sehun--"

"Act normal..." He whispered.

"But--"

"Kaja..." Sehun said and he pull you with him.

"Sehun oppa!" A girl shouted. You and sehun was shock when a girl start to grab your hair and look at you. 

"Ya!" Sehun shouted and he remove his eyewear and then it's finally confirmed. The fangirls start to take pictures and sehun quickly grab your hand and you both start to walk.

"Aish... Ya!" A girls shouted at you and the other girls were taking pictures of you. Maybe they're planning to hunt you.

"Sehun remove his cap and wear it on you.

"Walk faster..." He said and you nod. Sehun took out his phone and dial the manager's number and ask him to go to the mall right now. He place his phone inside his pocket and he quickly enter inside a store and ask the guard to not let them enter. The manager of the store walked towards the two of you and he talk to sehun. Sehun explain everything and the manager understand it. 

"Are you okay?" He asked as he cup your cheeks.

"Ne..." 

"This is all my fault..." He breathed and you caress his cheeks.

"Don't blame yourself Sehun..." You said and he shook his head.

"This is a big problem..." He whispered and you sighed.

"I know... But we're going to face it together..." You said and he kiss your forehead.

"Let's wait for hyung..." He said.

 

---

 

    The next day... Everything is starting to spread like a virus in the internet. You sighed as you read those articles of what happened yesterday. Sehun sit down beside you and you look at him. He let out a loud sigh and he pull you for a hug. Will everything be okay? Those questions running on your mind are making you crazy. 

"Mr. Lee Sooman wants to see you..." Sehun read the message quietly from a worker in the SMent. He sighed and he stand up. His phone vibrated again and he open the message.

"With Junhee..." Sehun whispered and he sighed.

"Wifey... Come with me... Dress yourself up." He said.

"Wae? I thought--"

"We need to go to see President Lee wants to see us..." He said and you stand up.

"B-bwo?" You asked.

"You heard it right junhee... Ppali..." He said and you quickly head to the bedroom to change your clothes. You both head to the SMentertainment building and quickly head to his office. The secretary open the door and you both enter inside. Soo Man who's sitting in front of his desk is looking at the two of you. Sehun hold your hand and you both sit down on the chair in front of him.

"You." His voice echoed around the room and you bit your lower lip.

"What did i told you?!" He shouted and sehun bow his head.

"Junhee! Did i told you to--"

"Don't shout... It's not her fault.. It's all my fault!" Sehun said and you look at him.

"Sehun..." 

"Sehun!" Sooman shouted.

"President Lee... Forgive us--"

"What can i do now?! Everything is posted online!" Sooman shouted and you bow your head. Your tears rolled down and you sehun squeeze your hand lightly.

"Mianhae..." You said. Right now... You feel that you're going to faint sooner or later. It feels like the whole world is spinning. You place your hand on your forehead and you stand up to excuse yourself. Being a two weeks pregnant... The signs are showing now.

"Excuse me..." You said and your knees weakened. Sehun quickly stand up and place his arms around your waist to support you. Sooman also stand up to check if you're okay. 

"A-are you alright? What do you feel?" Sehun asked and you cover your mouth.

"Take her to the restroom. Ppali!" Sooman said and sehun quickly guide you to the restroom. You lean on the sink and start to vomit. Sehun caress your back and you open the faucet.

"Junhee... Are you alright?" Sehun asked and you nod and wash your mouth with the water.

"Here..." Sehun said and hand you a tissue.

"Thanks..." You brush your hair with your fingers and you sighed.

"Sehun... I'm scared..." You said and he pull you for a hug.

"It's okay... Don't worry... It's normal..." He replied.

"Kaja... Let's go back there and just rest... Okay?" He said and you nod.

"How is she?" Sooman asked and you sit down again.

"She's fine... It's normal when a girl is pregnant." Sehun replied.

"Good... Junhee... Mian." Sooman said and you nod.

"I understand what you feel president..." You said.

"Take her home... And make sure she will rest." He said and sehun nod.

"Go on Junhee..." Sooman said.

"Thank you President." You said. Sehun bow his head once more.

"I'm sorry again for what i've done..." Sehun said.

"Sehun-ah... You need to marry her... As soon as possible." Sooman said. 

"And we will let the public know about this." He added.

"Ne President..." Sehun replied.

    You both reached your house and sehun sit you down on the couch and ask you to just relax. He sit down beside you and he rest your head on his shoulder and start caressing your cheeks.

"Go to sleep..." Sehun said and you shook your head.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm not sleepy..." You replied.

"Kaja... Let's go to the bedroom... " sehun said and you both stand up.

"Take a rest..." He said and he cover you up with the blanket.

"I love you..." You said and he smiled.

"I love you more..." Sehun replied and he kiss your forehead.

"Stay here..." You said and he nod.

"I will." He replied

"I'm not going to attend the rehearsals today... " he said.

"I didn't tell you to not attend--"

"They said it's okay... They said i should take care of you..." Sehun said.

"But--"

"Stop with the buts... I'm going to stay here..." Sehun said.