Misunderstood

Relationship With Oh Sehun

      You sighed and sehun thanked the two girls and he shut the door. You give him a quick look and you grab your bag from his hands and you place it down beside the cabinet. You grab your phone and you check some messages when Sehun grab your wrist and turn you around to face him. You let out a sigh and you place your phone on the bed. Sehun bit his lower lip and you just stare on the floor. You hate this things. You hate it when the two of you fight and take the two of you to this situation. You hate it when no one can talk and fix the problem. Sehun inhaled and he s his hands to your shoulder.

"Junhee... Let's talk..." Sehun said. You don't know how to respond. You don't know what he wants to talk about. You have no idea of what he is going to say... Is it about the divorce thing? Or he's just going to apologize? His eyes can't focus on you. Those things made you feel nervous. You your lips and sehun remove his hands from your shoulder and head to the bathroom. Your tears fell as he shut the door. You sit down on the bed and you wipe your tears. Is this really the end? You cover your face with your hands and you start to cry. You don't want to end up like this. You don't want to be like before. 

"No..." You whispered and you wipe your tears.

"No... This is not happening..." You whispered and you stand up. 

"Sehun! Sehun! Open this door." You said as you knock on the door.

"Sehun!!" You shouted. Sehun who's inside don't know what to do... It makes him feel scared. Hearing your screams and cries... Makes him feel like he wants to die than to open that door. He don't want to see you crying. But he don't know what to say. He don't know how to end this situation. He leaned on the sink and face the mirror. He stare to his self and he let out a sigh. He don't know what to do. He don't know. He look at the door when he heard nothing now. No banging... No shouting... No any noises. He sighed and he walked towards it and rest his hand on the door knob. He bit his lower lip when he hear your sobs again. 

"Junhee..." He whispered.

"Don't be like this..." 

"Don't..."

"Just let me think first...."

"Let hubby think... Let me..." He whispered and he rest his head on the wooden door.

" you Sehun..." He whispered and he shut his eyes and think.

"Sehun! ." He hissed and he heard the door shut with a loud bang. He opened his eyes and he quickly open the door. 

"J-junhee?" 

"Junhee? Where are you?" Sehun shouted. The door suddenly opened and Chanyeol stepped inside.

"Sehun? What happened to junhee?" He asked and sehun quickly run outside and follow you.

"J-junhee!" Sehun shouted.

"H-hey! What's happening here? Where's junhee? She can't go out! All of the fans thinks that she's injured! Where is she??" Your manager asked.

"Hyung! Don't block sehun! We need to catch her before she --" sehun pushed your manager aside and run to catch you. It's not that he just want to talk to you... But he wants to protect you. Sehun finally found you and he quickly grab your wrist and turn you around. 

"Junhee--"

"Let me go!" You shouted.

"You can't go anywhere! Taeyeon Noona told the fans that you're injured!" Sehun said.

"So what?!" 

"If they knew--"

"I don't care! It's better if i'm just going to--"

"Kim Junhee!" Your manager shouted.

"What is this?" Sungmin asked. 

"Hyung--"

"Junhee-ah... Come with me..." He said.

"Andwae!" You shouted and Kai covered your mouth.

"Shut up junhee!" He said and sungmin sighed.

"Come..." He said and Sungmin carried you on his shoulder.

"Y-ya! Put me down--"

"Shhh!" Sungmin said.

"Where are you taking her?" Taeyeon asked and sungmin sighed.

"Just going to help her... Don't worry." Sungmin said. Sungmin opened the door of their room and he place you down on the bed.

"Okay... What happened." He asked and he sat down beside you.

"Oppa just let me go--"

"Just tell me first..." He said and you stand up.

"It's personal..." You said and Sungmin sighed.

"I know... I just want to help--"

"How can you help me if my own husband wants to--"

"He will never do that... Trust me..." Sungmin said and you exit the room. Sehun is standing there... Waiting for you... But you just ignore him like there's no one in front of you. Sehun sighed and he follow you inside your room and he shut the door.

"Junhee..." He said.

"I'm tired." You said and you lay down on the bed.

 

---

 

@Airport

 

     No one talks to you... No one talks to sehun... You don't talk to sehun... Sehun don't talk to you. It's like the two of you doesn't exist at all. You sit down on the chair beside your manager and look at the thing on your arm and pretend that you're badly hurt. Flashes of cameras never stopped. Chanyeol wore his eye glasses and he sit down beside you. He sighed and he pat your shoulder.

"Did sehun--"

"No..." You quickly replied and he sighed.

"I told him to--"

"I don't care Oppa..."

"Are you mad at me?" Chanyeol asked.

"No..." You replied.

"Good to hear that..." Chanyeol said and you stand up.

"Kaja..." You said to your manager and he stand up.

"Aigoo... This girl..."

"Be patient Hyung... Junhee is just... You know..." 

"You know what Chanyeol? I understand her... She's like my daughter... But i don't think that... That girl is not junhee..." He said and chanyeol chuckled. Lay handed you a can of soda and you thanked him and quickly drink it. A fan sitting on the wheelchair caught your attention. You sighed and you walk towards the girl and she smiled at you.

"Unnie... Get well soon..." She said and you smiled.

"I'm the one who's suppose to tell you that..." You said and she hand you a pink paper bag.

"Unnie... Why aren't you with Sehun Oppa?" She asked and you sighed.

"Oppa and I have a little problem... But we're going to fix it..." You said and she nod.

"Unnie... Can we take picture?" She asked and you nod. Suho looked at you and he sighed. Sehun who's standing beside him also sighed. 

"Hyung... Eotteokhae..." Sehun said.

"Just tell her whatever you want to tell her and i'm sure it'll be fine..." Suho replied.

"I really don't know how to approach her right now Hyung..." Sehun said.

"Come on... You guys are married..." Suho said.

"You can fix this together... Go ahead..." Suho said and sehun nod and he walk towards you.

"Unnie... I think oppa is..." The girl said.

"Junhee..." Sehun said and you turn around.

"Can we talk?" Sehun asked.

"It's not a good time sehun..." You said and you wave your hand to the girl and she smiled.

"Stop this..." You whispered and you walk passing sehun. You stood beside suho and he sighed.

"What are you doing Junhee? Why don't you talk to your husband?" 

"I don't know... I just... I don't want to get hurt again..." You said.

"What?! Hurt?" Suho asked confused.

"Sehun is going to--"

"Junhee! Ppali!" Your manager shouted and you run towards him.

"Junhee--"

"Hyung... Let her... I'm just going to talk to her later..." Sehun said.