Annoyingly Sweet

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

    Sehun follow you and he grab your wrist and you turn around to face him. You frown and start to feel annoyed. Seems you like you don't like Sehun anymore. He bit his lower lip and you step closer to you. Hyunyoung cleared and you look at her. You remove sehun's hand and you continue walking with your best friend. Sehun quickly run towards you and he pull you with him. Hyunyoung's eyes widened and she grab your hand. But Sehun will never give up. So he carry you and he start to run. You both reached the empty corridor and he quickly pull you for a hug and to make sure that you're not going to escape. 

"Junhee... Let's talk... Please?" He said.

"We have nothing to talk about Sehun-ssi!" You replied

"There is Junhee!" He said half shouting and you look at his eyes.

"There is!" 

"Then what is it?" 

"I... I want you to be Mine Junhee." He said and your eyes widened.

"Bwo?!" 

"I know you heard it Junhee..." 

"Are you crazy?! I don't like playboys! And that's all! I'm going home!" You shouted and he grab your wrist.

"I can change!" He said.

"No you can't..." You replied and he sighed.

"I can Junhee! Why don't we try?" He said and he pull you closer to him.

"Please Junhee..." He said

"Sehun! Let me go--" Sehun press his lips on yours. Your eyes widened and you try to push him away but you can't. 

"Please?" 

"No... Sorry sehun-ssi... I don't want to get hurt..." You said and he sighed.

"Junhee... Promise... I'm not going to hurt you... Please..." He said and you sighed.

"I don't know what to answer right now Sehun-ssi... But-- i need to go home. My Oppa os waiting for me. " you said and he sighed.

"Araseo... I-i understand ..." He said and you start to walk.

      You reached your house and you quickly run inside your bedroom and lock it. Actually... You don't have any plans to face your brother. You know what's going to happen if you let him go inside your room. You place your bag on top of your study table and start to do your homeworks. Suho start to knock on your door and you mentally face palm yourself. You sighed and grab your headset and plug it to your phone and start to play a music. You look at the door and you sighed. You remove your headset and you walk towards the door and unlock it. You open the door and you bit your lower lip as you see your brother. He sighed and he pulled you for a hug.

"I'm sorry Junhee..." He said.

"I'm sorry too Oppa..." You replied and he kiss your forehead.

"Don't jump out of the window again... Araseo? It's dangerous!" He said and you nod.

"Okay... Let's eat first okay? " he said and you smile.

"Ne Oppa!" You replied and you peck his cheeks.

     You all finished eating and you head back to your room and finish your assignments. You shut your notebook and place it inside your bag. You rest your head on the table and remember everything Sehun said to you. You don't know what to answer. You like his, yes. But he's a playboy. And you don't want to get hurt. You let out a deep sigh and you hit your head with your pen. You don't know what to do. And you're sure... Sehun is going to be clingy tomorrow. You place your things inside your bag and you ask your mom to wash Hyunoung's uniform for you. You lay on your bed and your phone start to ring. You quickly stand up and grab your phone and answer it. 

"Hello?"

"Oh. Junhee..." You heard sehun's voice and you mentally face palmed yourself.

"N-ne?" 

"Did you eat your dinner?" He asked and you sit down on the floor.

"Ne... Wae?" 

"How about your assignments? "

"I already finished it. Why? Are you going to copy it?" You asked.

"Nope! Just asking..." 

"I see..." 

"What are you doing?" He asked again and you sighed.

"Actually... I'm resting..." You replied.

"Ahh... Can i visit you?" 

"Bwo?! do you know what time is it now?"

"I don't care! I want to see you!" He said cutely and you gulp your saliva.

"Appa will--"

"Open your door!" He said and someone knock on the door.

"Oh god... W-where are you?" 

"Just open the door!" He said and you walk towards the door and you open it. Your eyes widened and you phone dropped.

"You--" 

"Hello my baby..." Sehun said and he pull you for a hug. Your eyes widened and he bent down and pick up your phone and hand it to you.

"W-w-what are you- doing here?" 

"I said i want to see you... " he replied.

"Aren't your going to kiss me?" He asked and your eyes widened.

"B-bwo?!" 

"Ppali... Kiss your Hubby!" He said and you noticed your brother and you pull Sehun inside and you shut the door.

"Go home!" You said.

"Don't you like me to stay here?" 

"No!" You replied.

"Ouch... " he said and place his hand on his chest.

"Stop acting like that!" 

"Don't you like your hubby now?"

"What hubby? Who's hubby?" 

"Me!" 

"God damn sehun! Go home!--"

"Do you want some drink Sehun?" Suho asked.

"No thanks Hyung! " he replied.

"Let us talk Oppa..." You said and suho shut the door.

"You are really crazy Oh Sehun!" 

"Ne! I'm so crazy!" He replied. 

"Can i kiss my Wifey?" He asked and you hit his arm.

"Shut up! They might here you!" You said half whispering and he nod.

"Okay... Can i kiss you?" He whispered and you look away.

"Why are you blushing Wifey?"

"Oh god... W-who's blushing?" You asked and you turn around and you face your back to him.

"Ya... Why are you like this?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I'm just... I'm just tired... Yeah..." You said and you yawn.

"I think i should sleep now..." You added and he smile.

"Araseo... Take a rest..." He replied and you fake a smile and he peck your lips.

"Y-ya!" You shouted and he open the door.

"Bye Junhee!" He said and he shut the door.

"Oh my god..." You whispered and you wipe your lips.

"He already kissed a lot of girls... Eww!" You said and you run towards the bathroom and you wash your lips.

 

---

 

      You enter your classroom and you sit down on your chair. No one is inside the classroom but you. You took out your book and start to read it. Sehun sit down beside you and Hyunyoung sighed and tap his shoulder.

"I'm going to sit there pretty boy..." Hyunyoung said.

"Can we swap our seats? Noona?" 

"No... Go back to your seat!" She said and you mentally face palm yourself.

"Please shut up..." You said and you continued reading.

"Now Sehun! I'm going to sit!" Hyunyoung shouted.

"Let's swap our seats!" He shouted back and you shut your book with a loud sound. They both stopped shouting at each other and you sighed.

"Just let him Unnie... I need to study..." You said and you open your book again.

"Yes!" Sehun said and he pump his fists.

"Araseo... Araseo!" Hyunyoung said and she walk towards Sehun's seat and she sit down.

"Just don't disturb me." You said to sehun and he nod.

"Ne... Wifey..." He said and you continued reading.

"Stop calling me that..." You said and he chuckled.

"Wae? I'm your hubby right?"

"Tss... Shut up!" You said.

"Mianhae Wifey..." He said and you just nod.

     The first subject started and you rest your chin on your palm and listen to your teacher. Sehun do the same and he grab your hand under the table and hold it. You mentally face palmed yourself. You knew it! He's going to be clingy towards you. You sighed and you try to remove his hands away but you can't. He tighten it like his life depends on it. You sighed and you look at him and he smiled. You look away and he peck your cheeks and your eyes widened.

"What the hell??" 

"Wae my wifey?" 

"God damn sehun!" You said.

"Why?"

"Let go of my hands! Now!" You said and he just smile.

"No..." He replied.

"Aish... Calm down Junhee... Calm down..." You whispered and he chuckled.

     The lunch break started and you feel like you were free from the jail. You run away from Sehun and wait for Hyunyoung inside the cafeteria. Hyunyoung arrived and you both t

Started to eat. You almost choked when someone placed a tray on top of the table and place and Sehun sit down on the chair beside you. Your eyes widened and he frown at you.

"Did you know i run around the school to look for you?" He asked a bit angry and you sighed.

"Se-"

"I'm so tired! I think i can't eat by myself..." He said and you look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Feed me Wifey!" He said with a cute smile and you raise your brow.

"Are you crazy?" 

"I'm not..." 

"Why are you doing this Sehun?" 

"Because i'm your hubby from now on! It's normal Junhee!" He said.

"I didn't --"

"Come on... " 

"Say yes..." He said.

"Why?"

"Just do it!" 

"Yes." 

"Okay! We're officially couples now!" He said with a smile and your eyes widened.

"Bwo?!" 

"Sorry Wifey... But you already said a yes." 

"Damn..." 

"Feed me now Wifey..." 

"Ppali... I'm hungry..." He said and you sighed and grab the chopsticks and start to stuff his mouth with the vegetables.

"Delicious... Ne??" You said with a smirk and he cover his mouth and chew it all.

"Ya! Are you going to kill me??" He shouted.

"If i can... Why not!" You shouted back and you stand up.

"Where are you going Dongsaeng?" Hyunyoung asked.

"I lost my appetite..." You said.

"Ya! You're not going to finish your food? "

"No..." 

"I'm going to study." You said and Hyunyoung sighed.

"It's all your fault!" Hyunyoung said to sehun.

"She wants to study! It's not my fault!" 

"Aigoo..." 

     Before the class end. You text Hyunyoung to just go home and not wit for you because you're going to the school's library. You place your things inside your bag and you stand up and exit the room before the bell rang. Your teacher just let you because he knows that you already finished copying your lectures. You head to the school's library and you look for the  chemistry book you need. You finally found it and you sit down on one of the chairs and you start to read it. You're the only one inside the library and it's really creepy. We all know that it's so quiet inside. All you can hear is the sound of a footsteps... But your eyes widened when you realized something... Where are those sounds from? You gulp your saliva down and you turn your head but you didn't saw anything. You shut the book and you place your pen inside your bag and you were about to stand up and Sehun place both of his hands on your shoulder and you screamed. You can't deal with those creepy things. Your eyes start to get teary and after some few seconds, your tears roll down. You turn around and you place your hand your chest and tap it. You start to sob and Sehun's eyes widened. 

"Did- did i scared you?"

"Stupid!" You said and he pull you for a hug.

"I'm sorry Junhee... I didn't know--"

"Sorry..." He whispered and he kiss your forehead.

     Sehun insist to take you home. He grab your hands and you both start to walk. You don't know how to react around him. He's sometimes sweet... And sometimes... He'e so irritating. It's like a sunny day and then the rain will pour so suddenly. You just walk with him until you reach your house. He sighed and he stand in front of you and you bow your head and thank him. You were about to unlock the gate when he grab your wrist. You turn around to look at him and he sigh.

"I'm sorry again..." 

"Forget about it..." You replied and he walk closer to you.

"I'm really really sorry..." He said and he bent down to kiss you.

"Go in!" He said and you bit your lower lip.

"Bye..." He said and you wave your hand.

"Bye..." 

"Oh-- Sehun..." 

"Ne?"

"Take care..." You said and he smiled.

"I will..." He replied. You open the gate and you quickly walk towards the door and knock on it.

"Who is it?!" You heard your Eomma's voice and you sighed.

"It's me!" You said.

"Where did you get those keys?" 

"You already forgot? You told me to bring it... Because you're going somewhere with Appa. But i forgot the Other keys." You said and she sighed.

"Is Oppa inside?"

"Ani... He's going to sleep there. They need to do their dance and vocal things." 

"Oh... I see..." You said and you run upstairs.