Talk, Talk

Relationship With Oh Sehun

      You all reached the Hotel and you quickly head to your room with Sehun. You sit down on the bed and you place your phone on the side table. Sehun sat down and he rest his head on your shoulder and he shut his eyes. 

"Sehun... We don't have any time to rest... We need to rehearse..." You said and sehun sighed.

"But i'm tired... Can you tell them that--"

"No... I can't." You said and you stand up.

"Tsk... Araseo." He said and he stand up.

    The rehearsal started. Everyone is busy making things perfect. You took out your phone and you check if there's a message from your mother. The choreographer sighed and he walked towards you.

"How many times should i tell you, Junhee? Phones are not allowed durning rehearsals." He said and you sighed.

"Mianhae..." You said and you bow your head.

"Let's go." He said and you nod.

    The rehearsals ended and you all head back to the hotel and quickly head to your room. You quickly take a shower and you dress yourself up, same as sehun... You both head to the lobby and meet the other artists there and head to the concert's venue. They all feel excited... Same as you. But there's a little bit of pain... Of sadness. Sehun walked towards you and he caress your cheek. You remove his hands and he sighed. The smell of alcohol made you look at him.

"Did you drink?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Stop lying sehun! We're going to perform!" You said half shouting and he his lips.

"Okay! Fine! But i didn't--"

"But you still drink." You said and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, okay... Sorry..." He said.

"God damn... I want to go home... I'm so ing tired and you're just doing this?" You said and he place his hand inside his pocket.

"Do you think you're the only one who's tired! I'm tired too! I want to be with our baby!" He said and you roll your eyes.

"Fine." You walk and sehun quickly grab your wrist.

"Don't walk away from me just like that..." sehun said.

"Stop it!" You said.

"I'm just ing tired of this!" You shouted and everyone looked at the two of you.

"This is all my fault! I know! Then let's ing end this if you're tired! So you can enjoy your life more!" Sehun shouted.

"Sehun-ah..." Hyoyeon said and you slap his hands away and you start to walk.

"O-oh! Junhee! Comeback here!" Kyungsoo shouted but you just ignore him.

    You exit the hall and head to your dressing room and grab your jacket. You quickly exit the building and you took a taxi. You sit down inside and took a taxi. You sighed. You don't know where to go. You saw a small jewelry store and you asked the driver to stop. You hand him a money and you quickly head to the store. The old lady welcomed you and you smile. You walk around inside and you look at the jewelries she's selling. 

"I think i know you, young lady..." The old woman said.

"Y-yes?" You asked in japanese and she laughed

"You're the solo singer right? You're really famous here..." She said and you smiled.

"Come here sweetie... Let's have a drink..." She said and you nod and follow her inside a small room.

"Do you leave here?" You asked and she nod.

"I'm alone here..." She said in korean.

"O-omo... How--"

"I'm from korea... Ne..." She said and you sighed.

"I heard about the concert... But why are you here?" She asked and you tears formed.

"I think i can't perform..." You said.

"Wae?" She asked.

"Is there a problem?" She asked and you nod.

"My husband and i had a fight earlier..." You said.

"It really hurts to hear him saying that..." You said and she hand you the cup of tea.

"What did he told you?" 

"He said... That... We should end it..." You said and the lady sighed.

"Maybe he's just carried away... It'll be fine... Don't worry..." She said and you sighed.

"All i want is to live a normal life... Not just for me... But for my child and him." You said.

"Aigoo... Couple problems..." She sighed and you drink the tea.

"You and your husband have a baby... Don't end up like this... The child is too young... And it's not going to be good for the child." She said.

"I don't know what to do..." You said and you sighed.

 

---

 

"Where the heck is she?!" Your manager asked as he tries to call you.

"Hyung... Stop calling here... Her phone is in her dressing room." Kai said and hyoyeon sighed.

"Where is that Sehun?" She asked and she sighed as he spotted the younger boy sitting on the chair.

"Hey! Look what you've done!" Hyo shouted and Sehun stand up and bow his head.

"God damn it Sehun!" She said and sehun bowed his head again.

"H-hey... Relax..." Tiffany said and she looked at sehun.

"You bastard!" Tiffany said and she hit Sehun's head.

"Where can we find her?" Tiffany asked.

"We can't do anything now..." Taeyeon said and she grab the mic from the table and she head to the stage. The crowd cheered up and she signaled them to stop.

"Everyone... Our Junhee can't perform..." Taeyeon said.

"Why?!" A fan shouted.

"She's... She's badly-- badly injured." Taeyeon said.

"We're sorry... For Junhee's fans out there... Sorry..." Taeyeon said.

"Boooo!!" The crowd shouted.

"Mianhae... Mianhae..." Taeyeon bowed her head and she leaved the stage. You're the last performer... But you're not there. Sehun grabbed the mic from taeyeon's hands and he head to the stage. He signaled the boy and the music start to play. It's supposed to be your duet with sehun... And since you're not there... He will perform alone. Everyone at the backstage felt sad. They stood and grab their microphones and head up to the stage and sing together.

"Junheeeeee!!~ Sehun shouted and a tear fell down.

"The crowd shouted and Chanyeol walked towards sehun to comfort him. The SMTown Entertainment's so called "Anthem" start to play. 'Dead My Family' the Sm Artists sing together around the stage. Everyone sing along. Sehun just stayed beside his hyung and let his tears fall down. Why did he said that?  How did those words escape his lips. Everyone bowed their heads and thank the fans for watching. 

     They all head to the backstage and Sehun sit down on the chair. Suho handed him the bottle of water and he sighed. You're all going back to korea tomorrow... And what suho wants is that the two of you will be fine. 

"Sehun-ah--"

"Mianhae Hyung..." Sehun said.

"It's normal... You know... Fighting..." Suho said.

"But... Make sure it's fixed before we go home... Araseo?" Suho said.

"I can't promise you that Hyung... You know Junhee...." Sehun said.

"Of course i know here... She's my dongsaeng..." Suho replied.

"But that girl can be pleased..." Suho added.

"Just show her that you're sincere..." Suho said and Sehun nod.

 

---

 

@ The Hotel

 

    You're drunk... The others aren't back yet. You grab your things and head to the next bedroom which is Hyo and Yuri's, thank god you have the spare keys that Yuri hand you earlier. You sit down on the bed and hear a loud noise. You know it's them. But you just stay there. Until Hyo and Yuri saw you. They look at each other and you sighed.

"Please don't tell Sehun that i'm here..." You said and Hyoyeon sighed.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I... I don't feel like staying with sehun for now..." You said and she nod.

"Why don't you talk to him first?" Hyo asked and she sit down beside you same as yuri.

"I don't know unnie... " you replied.

"We're all worried about you earlier..." Yuri said and you sighed.

"Mianhae..." You said and yuri place his hands on your shoulder.

"You're drunk." Yuri said and she chuckled.

"I'm not..." You replied and they both stand up.

"Stop it Junhee... It's funny." They said and they pull you up and take you inside the bathroom. 

"Take as shower and let's talk later." 

"You're not going to tell them that i'm here right?" 

"We're not. So take a shower." Yuri said and she shut the door.

     You finished taking a shower and you dress yourself up and sit down on the bed beside Hyoyeon. You sighed and you place your hand on your forehead and Hyo looked at you and start to ask questions.

"What happened..." She asked.

"Hyo... You already know what happned." Yuri said and she chuckled.

"Stop it." Hyo said.

"Junhee... Just discuss it with Sehun! And i'm sure it'll be fine." 

"What for unnie? He wants us to end it." You replied and she sighed.

"No... Maybe he's just--"

"Carried away?"

"Yes... Carried away..." 

"I can't talk to him right now..." You said and you lay down.

"But you want this to be fixed?" 

"I don't know." You replied and hyoyeon lay herself beside you.

"You should talk to him... Yuri... Will you please call Sehun?" Hyoyeon said.

"Don't! You both promised me!" You said.

"Aigoo..." 

    Sehun sat down on the bed and he sighed. You're things are not there. He shut his eyes and he took his phone. He start to scroll and search for someone to talk to. Chanyeol. He sighed and he quickly call him.

"Hyung..." He said.

"Ne Sehun?" 

"Did i disturb your rest?" Sehun asked.

"No... Not at all... Is there a problem? Is she there?" Chanyeol asked.

"She's not here hyung... Her things... Are not here too..." Sehun replied.

"Then where is she?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. Someone knocked on the door and sehun stand up and quickly open it hoping that it was you. 

"Hi Sehun-ah." Yuri said.

"Noona... Wae?"

"Hyo! Ppali!" She said.

"A-ahh! Unnie!" You shouted.

"Junhee! You--"

"Hyung... She's here... Thanks... Goodnight." Sehun said and he and the call.

"Okay! Here's your wife." Hyoyeon said and she push you inside. 

"Wait... I'll get her things." Yuri said.

"Unnie--"

"You can't stay with us... Mianhae..." Hyo said.

"You have your own room... Okay?" Hyo said.

"And talk with sehun!" She whispered and Yuri hand Sehun your things.