Oh! Sehunnie!

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

      You and Hyunyoung parted ways and you walk alone to your home. You sighed when you reached your house and you quickly head to you bedroom and you lay down on your bed. You sighed and you shut your eyes when someone knocked on your door and you quickly stand up and open it. Your brother hand you a box and you open it. You look at him and he smiled and you quickly hug him. It's the perfume you really really like and he bought it for you. He chuckled and he lift you up and you peck his cheeks.

"Komawo Oppa!" You said.

"No problem my Dongsaeng!" He replied.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I do! I do like it Oppa!" You said and you hug him again.

"Change your clothes now! We're going to eat." He said and you nod.

"Be quick!" He said as you shut the door and you place the box on the dresser and you change your clothes. You head downstairs and sit down beside your Brother. You all start to eat and have a little talk about your school. You tell them everything except having a crush, Oh Sehun. You don't want them to know that he doesn't like you at all. He's so cold to you but you still like him. You suddenly stopped talking when you almost say Sehun's name. Your brother looked at you same as your Eomma and Appa. You tap your chest and pretend that you choked. Suho quickly hand you the glass if water and you drink it and you stand up.

"I'm full!" You said and you quickly head to your bedroom and you lock the door.

"That was close!" You whispered and you grab your laptop when someone knocked on your door. You open it and you brother quickly stepped inside and he sit down on your bed.

"So... What are you hiding away from me?" He asked and you look at him.

"Hiding? I'm not hiding anything!" You said and he smirked.

"I know you Junhee! " he said and you sigh as you sit down beside him. You really can't win towards him. You shut your eyes as you take a deep breath and you look at him. He smile at you, telling you that it'll be alright to tell him.

"Okay... Tell me now Junhee..." He said and you sighed.

"Okay, there's this guy i like- no... I love. Okay... Aish! Erase it! I LIKE!" You said and he chuckled.

"Then who is this guy you LIKE?" 

"Let me finish first.... "

"Okay... Go ahead!" He said.

"He... He doesn't like me at all... I mean... He's so cold towards me and i don't even know why! " you said.

"He doesn't talk to me... Or just ask me!" You said and he chuckled.

"And he's so~~ so so~ famous. Of course... He's handsome... Tall... --"

"Is he Jaejoong?" He said and you look at him.

"He's an idol Oppa! Of course! He doesn't even know that i exsist!" You said.

"Actually... I already told him about you." He said and you look at him.

"What do you mean Oppa?"

"He's teaching the trainees earlier..." He said.

"Bwo?!-- *clears throat* He-he's not Jaejoong! He's my classmate!" You said and you stand up to open the door.

"Let me sleep! You can go out now Oppa!" You said and he sighed.

"Wae? We're still talking!" 

"I'm sleepy now Oppa!" You said and he nod.

"Araseo... Sweet dreams Junhee..." He said as he kiss your forehead. You shut the door and you lay on your bed.

"God damn Junhee... Why did you told him about that?" You said and you cover up yourself with your blanket.

"Are you crazy??" You said to yourself and you just shut your eyes. Well... You already told it to him... You can't do anything now. He already knew about it. 

     You wake up and get ready for school and eat your breakfast. You head to your school. You check the bulletin board and you sighed. You head to your classroom and you quickly sit down on your chair. You sighed as you open the seat plan and check the attendance. You place it back inside your bag and you wait for Hyunyoung. And there she is, catching her breath while fixing her long hair. You look at her as she sit down beside you. She drink the bottle of water she holds when a boy open the classroom's door.

"Where's the class president?" He asked half shouting.

"I'am the class president! W-what happened?" You asked and you walk towards him.

"Your classmate is hurt. " he said.

"W-who?" You asked but he start to run and you follow him. You reached the empty classroom and you quickly open the door and found Sehun lying on the floor. Eyes were shut and his white uniform were stained by blood. Your eyes widened and you run towards him and wake him up by tapping his cheek lightly. He open his eyes and you try to lift him up. 

"W-what happened?" You asked and you help him to get up.

"D-don't ask!" He replied and you both head to the school's clinic. He sit down there while the school's nurse clean his wounds. You sigh and stay there as the teacher start to scold you for making him go outside without your permission and to not taking care of the whole class. Your eyes widened. As those words were spit out by the teacher. You just bow your head. You still respect her, even she doesn't know what happened. He's still not inside the classroom when you arrived. So he's still not your responsibility that time. The teacher exit the clinic and Sehun look at you. He heard everything. You place your hand on your forehead and you shut your eyes for awhile. 

"It's all my fault... My fault... My fault... Don't blame him..." You whispered but Sehun heard it clear. He sighed.

"It's my fault! Don't blame yourself!" He said and you look at him.

"W-what is it?" 

"I'm suppose to be inside the classroom that time. But i'm still outside." He said.

"I'm sorry... For being... For being late." He said and you look at him.

"It's my fault... I'm suppose to --"

"I said it's my fault!" He shouted and your eyes widened.

"M-mian..." You said and you sighed.

"I'm sorry too..." He said and he look away.

     You hand him a clean uniform and he look at it. You smile and he look at you and he look away. You sighed and place it on his lap. You were about to exit the clinic when he call your name and you turn around to face him.

"Don't worry. It's new!" You said and he sighed.

"I asked Hyunyoung unnie to buy it." You said and you shut the door and let him change.

    You both already missed the first subject and your second subject teacher is inside. And you're sure that he already marked the two of you as absent. You both sit down on the bench and wait for the third subject. You don't talk and the wall start to built between the two of you. You took out your phone and plug the earphones and start to play a music. You were shock when your earphones were pulled away. You look at Sehun and he look away. It's awkward. Very very very Awkward. You bit your lower lip and he clear his throat and start to talk.

"Thank you..." He said not even looking at you.

"W-what?" 

"I said... T-thank you..." He said. But this time... He's looking at you. You blushed and you stand up to hide your red face.

"S-second subject ended... Kaja." You said and he follow you inside the classroom. You sit down on your chair beside Hyunyoung and she smile at you. WIDELY. You sighed and cover your cheeks.  She laughed and you hit her arm to stop her making noises. You sighed and she stopped laughing.

"What did you dow with him? Hmm? Why do you need to buy him new clothes?" She asked and you frowned.

"Here." You said and throw her the uniform with Sehun's blood.

"Do you want to wash it?" You asked and she place it on your lap.

"No thanks sweety..." She replied and you smile.

"Then stop it okay?" You said.

     The class ended and you stand up and pick up the trashes on the floor. The cleaners escaped again and here you are. Cleaning the room. Hyunyoung go to her younger sister's room. You sighed as you finished cleaning the whole classroom and you shut the door and start to walk. You spotted sehun with his friends and some girls. He look at you and you look away. (You might faint. XD) you kept on walking until you pass them and you let out a sigh. You reached your house and you head to your bedroom and you sit down on the chair in front of your study table and do your homeworks using the computer. After printing it. You open your bag to place it inside but you stopped when your eyes spotted Sehun's unifrom. You took it out and place the papers inside your bag and you head to the laundry room and wash it. Your Eomma went inside and found you washing a boy's uniform. Her eyes widened and you quickly explain everything.

"It's my classmate's okay? It got stained with blood. And i forgot to hand it back to him." 

"Then why--"

"It's because he forgot it and the nurse hand it to me. Okay? " you said and she sighed.

"I don't want to return this to him with his blood!" You said and she just nod and leave you there.

"Aigoo... What is she thinking ?" You asked yourself and continued washing it.

"-aish! How can i remove this stupid blood??" You said.

 

---

 

     You reached your classroom and you check the attendance again. Sehun is sitting on his chair and you place your bag on your chair and took out his clean uniform and hand it to him. He look at you and you look at him.

"It's yours." You said and he nod when he remember what happened yesterday.

"Thank you." He said and you turn around and head outside to look for your other classmates.

"Ya! Ppali! Go inside! What if something bad happened again? And Mrs. Go will --"

"We don't care! You're the one who will get scolded not us!" The boy said and you sighed.

"Can't you just listen to me?" You said and Sehun just look at you while you follow the boys inside. 

"Why ? Are you my Eomma? If Mrs. Go say anything to you again... It's not our problem!"

"Aish ! Jinjja... You two are so~~~ hard headed!" You shouted and they just sit down. You place your hand on your forehead. Here's your headache again. 

"Aish... " you sit down on your chair and you sighed.

"What's wrong?" Hyunyoung asked.

"Nothing Unnie..." 

"Sure?" 

"Super sure Unnie!"

     Sehun is looking at you. Everyone thought that Sehun found a new toy to play with. He don't have any idea what he's feeling. He knows that he's not in love at all. But what is that feeling? You open your book and just listen to your teacher. You promised to yourself to stop looking at Sehun and listen just listen to your teacher. 

"Oh Sehun? Is there a problem?" Your teacher asked. You look at Sehun who's bowing his head.

"I'm sorry... " he said and your teacher continued discussing things.

"Oh... And Junhee... Please make sure your classmates are here in right time. Okay?" 

"Ne... I will." You said.

"I wish they will listen to me." You whispered and you sighed.

"They're not even listening to her..." Sehun whispered.

"Tsk. Poor girl." He whispered once more.