Danger

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     Sehun lay down on the couch while watching TV. The other members were peacefully resting. But sehun don't want to sleep. He wants to stay awake and wait for your message. But there's no message from you. He let out a sigh and he dial your number and wait for you to answer it. But you're not answering it. You're just staring on your phone's screen and read his name over and over again. You let out a loud sigh and you place your phone beside you and just let it ring. You feel bad for everything. It's like you're in a jail. And sehun is visiting you for 10 minutes. The sound of your phone stopped and it start to ring again. You stand up and grab your hoodie and head downstairs quietly. She's watching movies with your dad. You sneakily walk towards the door and open it. You exit your house and you quickly open the gate and close it. You want to have a walk. You let out a sigh and you start to walk away from your house. You reached the park nearby and you watch those couples passing by. You bit your lower lip and your tears formed until it roll down. You wipe it and you look up at the sky. The weather is so fine today. You wish your life is fine as it. You stand up and you continued walking around the park when 2 girls noticed you. They were looking at you and they took out their phones and take some pictures of you and tell the other crazy sasaengs that you're in the park. Walking. ALONE. The girl smirked and he put his phone back in her bag. It's really not a normal life like before. You can't just walk outside alone and enjoy the good weather. You just walk there until those sasaengs finally spot you. They point you angrily. Shouting at you. They walk towards you and you look at them. You know what they are. You know why they are mad at you. You don't have the strength to run. The girl grip your wrist and yell at you like you made the biggest mistake in the whole world. The other girls start pushing you like you're being bullied in your school. Everyone is looking and watching on what's happening. They even took some picture and upload it online. Your tears rolled down. Their voices were echoing. Their hands were like metals that brings you down. You fell on the ground. You just shut your eyes and wait for their hands to slap your face or yank your hair and choke you to death. Your tears rolled down. You wait for them. You can hear screams. Screams of fear. And that'd weird. You open your eyes and found Sehun pushing those girls away. The other girl kept on bowing to sehun. But sehun grab her collar and look straightly to her eyes. You quickly stand up and grab sehun's arms to stop him. You know him. If you don't stop him... He can beat that girl right away. Sehun let go of the girl's collar and he quickly pull you for a hug and ask if you're okay. If you're hurt. His worried voice calmed you down. You look at sehun and his tears rolled down. You wipe it away and you bit your lower lip.

"Are you crazy?! Do you really want to ruin your career?!" You shouted and he look at you.

"Junhee--"

"Why did you hurt those girls?! Why?" You shouted again.

"Because they're hurting you!" 

"I don't care if they want to hurt me everyday! What matters is your career! Your dream!" You shouted and he grab your hand.

"Junhee! You are more important than that ing career of mine! " he shouted back and your tears rolled down.

"Junhee! Why can't you see that?" 

"All you want is --"

"All i want is you to be successful!" You shouted. The sky start to get dark. It's like the whole sky is also crying for the two of you. The rain poured. Everyone run away to find a place where the rain drops will not hit them. But the two of you stayed there. he stare at you while crying. You wipe your tears and he grab your wrist.

"Tell me junhee... How can i be successful if i'm not with you?" He said and you look at him.

"Answer me..." He said and you bit your lower lip.

"Sehun--"

"Answer me!" He repeated and he cup your cheeks.

"Junhee... I can't live without you..." He said and he press his lips on yours.

 

---

 

    You and Sehun went to your Cousin's Apartment to dry yourself since it's the nearest place to go. Sehun stayed beside you. Like you're his life support. He kept on holding your hand. He think about those things he want to do. Those things he want to tell to the president of the SMent. 

"I'm going to leave first... Junhee-ah... You know what to do before leaving okay?" Your cousin said.

"Ne Unnie... Thanks you for letting us stay here." You replied and she nod.

"No problem Junhee..." She replied and she shut the door.

"Junhee..." Sehun said and you look at him.

"Ne?"

"I want to tell you something..." He said and you look at him.

"What is it?" You asked and he his lips.

"Let's--" 

"Wait a second..." You said and you stand up. The phone is ringing and you answer it.

"Yeoboseo?" 

"Oh... Ara is not here... " you said and sehun just look at you.

"Araseo... I'll tell her..." You said.

"Ne... Bye!" You end the call and you sit down beside sehun again.

"What is it you want to tell me?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Nevermind Junhee... Nevermind." He said.

    You both fell asleep. Sehun turn off his phone so that the manager can't call him. He will just ask sehun to go back to the dorm. Or just scold him. He wants to stay with you. He wrap his arms around you and pull you closer to him carefully. He don't want to wake you up. He's afraid that you will decide to go home and ask him to go back to their dorm. He wish you both can stay like this. Forever. You rub your eyes and you check the time. You finally woke up. You manage yourself to stand up but sehun's hands s on your waist and you pull you down next to him. You look at him and he kiss your forehead.

"Can we stay like this?" He asked and you sighed.

"Please?" He asked and you nod.

"I'm afraid that we can't do this if i go back to the dorm." He said and you look at him.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You know it Junhee... Manager Hyung... SMent." He said and you bit your lower lips.

"But i'm not going to let them..." He said and he kiss your forehead again.

"What should we do?" You asked.

"Junhee..." He said.

"Ne?" 

"Pretend that you're pregnant... And i'm the father... " he said.

"B-bwo?" 

"That's all we can do to convince them! To let me stay with you!" Sehun said.

"Are you crazy--"

"Marry me! Marry me Junhee!" He said and you look at him.

"This sounds crazy. I know! But i really want you to stay with me! I can't live with that 10 minute policy of Manager Hyung!" He said.

"I want you to be beside me! I want to see you everyday!" He said and you bit your lower lip.

"Junhee... Let's just do this..." He said and he pull you closer.

"What if we--"

"We can do this together...." He whispered.