Don't Hurt Me

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     Sehun grabbed your arm and you didn't move or turn around to look at him or listen to his explanations. Sehun sighed and he walk towards you and give you a back hug. Your tears rolled down. You don't know what he wants. He said he loves you and his feelings for you are true and serious. But what's happening? He pulled you closer and tighten his arm around you Like his life depends on it. Like he don't like to let go of you. You wipe your tears away and you sighed and remove his arms around you. 

"I don't know what you want Sehun... What i know is just i love you." You said and start to walk away. You shut the door and you quickly run away. You wipe your tears and you hide behind the big tree and you sit down on the ground and rest your chin on your knees. You start to sob and you cover your mouth when you heard sehun's voice calling out your name. He sighed and you didn't move and just stay behind the tree and keep quiet. 

"Junhee? " he said.

"Aish... Sehun... You stupid!" He said and he start to walk back to his home. You stayed there for awhile and your tears rolled down again and you quickly wipe it. 

"Junhee... Don't cry!" You said to yourself.

"Miss? Are you okay?" A boy asked as he kneel down beside you.

"W-who are you?" You asked.

"Oh-- sorry... Did i scared you? I'm Luhan..." He said and you wipe your tears.

"N-no... You didn't scared me at all Luhan..." You said and he smiled.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"It's just... I... I...--"

"It's okay if you can't tell me... I understand..." He said.

"Thank you..." You replied and he smiled. You can't deny it. He's cute.

"It's late. You should go home." He said and he stand up and reach out his hand. You grab it and you stand up.

"Thanks again." You said and he smile sweetly.

"No problem!" He said and you bow your head.

"What's your name again?" You asked.

"Luhan. Xi Luhan." He replied.

"Xi?" 

"Ne... I'm from China." 

"How come... Your korean..." 

"A long story..." He replied and you smile.

"It's nice to meet you Luhan..." You said and he smiled.

"Me too..." 

      Luhan reached his apartment and he place the bag of groceries on the table and he sighed. He remembered about you. He sit down on the sofa and he open the chips he bought earlier. 

"Why did i forgot to ask her name?" He asked his self and he open the television in front of him.

"And why is she crying?" He asked again and he sighed.

"I'm wondering what her name is..." He said and he bit his lower lip.

    

---

 

     You reached your classroom and you spotted sehun seating on Hyunyoung's seat, which is beside you. You sighed and you step outside the room again. Sehun saw you and he stand up and he follow you quietly. You sit down on the bench and just stay there. You place your bag beside you and shut your eyes. After some minutes. The bell rang. Signaling every students to go to their respective rooms. You sighed and you took out your phone and call your older brother. Sehun move more closer behind you to hear your voice. He sit down on the floor and he waited for you to talk.

"Oh junhee... You don't have classes today?" Suho said.

"Oppa... Mian.." You said.

"Wae?" 

"I cut--"

"Bwo?! Where did you learn those kind of bad things?" 

"Oppa... Mian.... Jeongmal mianhae--"

"Ya! You're the class president! But what are you doing??" 

"Oppa..." 

"Don't you dare to show your face to me later! Do you hear me?" 

"Oppa! Don't be like this..."

"And where did you get the guts to tell me this--"

"I just don't want to lie to you! " you said and you heard him sigh.

"What do you think you're doing Junhee... What kind of Class President are you?"

"It's just the first time--"

"I don't care if it's your first time!" He shouted.

"Don't shout at me Oppa..." You said.

"Are you really mad?" You asked.

"Of course i am!" He said.

"I'm sorry Oppa..." You said.

"I'm really really sorry..." You said and you end the call.

"Oppa is mad..." You whispered and sehun sighed.

"This is all my fault." He whispered.

"Ya! Kim Junhee!" Sehun shouted and you quickly look at him.

"Who told you to stay here? " he said and he sit down beside you. You just look away and he sighed.

"Don't be like this Junhee..." He said and you smirked.

"Shut up!" You said and you stand up and head to the ladies' restroom so he can't follow you there. You took out your phone and text Hyunyoung to excuse herself to the teacher. After some minutes. Hyunyoung arrived and you both start to talk.

"Why is he like that unnie?"

"..."

"I thought his feeling were real!" 

"Junhee... Maybe Sehun's feelings for you are really real! But he just can't stay away from the other girls! We know him Junhee... We. Know. Him. He is a playboy. Do you understand? Besides... I can feel that his feelings are true. Yes. TRUE." She said and you sighed.

"If he really loves me... He will change." You said.

"You can go back now Unnie... Thanks. I think i'll just go home." You said.

"Do you think those guards will let you go outside?" 

"What's the use of the windows?" You said and you run outside. 

"Y-ya!" Hyunyoung shouted and run to outside to follow you but she bumped onto sehun and she look at him.

"Get her! Ppali! " 

"W-wae?" 

"She's going to jump out of the window!!" 

"Bwo?!" Sehun said and he start to run to catch you.

"J-junhee!" Sehun shouted and you entered the empty room and quickly open the window.

"Y-ya!" Sehun shouted and you sighed.

"Second floor..." You whispered and you jumped down. Sehun's eyes widened and he quickly run towards the window and check if you're okay. He sighed when he saw you standing up and you start to run.

"Ya! Where are you going?!" You heard him but you just pretend that you didn't. 

"Aish!" Sehun hissed as he fix the strap of his bag and he also jump down to follow you. He winced in pain and he quickly stand up and run towards you. 

     You reached your favorite coffee shop and you sit down inside and start to order. You close the menu and you look at the girl. You order 2 slices of cheesecake and coffee. You sit there and wait for your order. You start to eat and you remove your blazers and you place it beside you. You were shock when someone sit down on front of you and drink your iced tea. You look at Sehun and he catch his breath. 

"Why did you jump--"

"Ya! I payed for that!" 

"I'll order another one for you! " he said and you sighed.

"Now! I'm thirsty!" 

"1 more iced tea here juseyo!" He shouted and the girl nod.

"Thanks!" He said with a smile and the girl blushed.

"Playboy..." You said and he look at you.

"What is it?"

"Nothing!" 

"Tsk. Aren't you afraid of being fat?" 

"No. I don't care if i get fat. " 

"I don't like--"

"I don't care. If someone really loves me... He will accept me for who i am." You said.

"Araseo." He said and the iced tea he ordered arrived.

"I want chocolate cake..." Sehun said to the girl and the girl nod and start to walk away.

"Here." He said and place the iced tea in front of you. You just eat and ignore him. He start to eat. You finished eating and you drink your iced tea.

"Pay for it." You said and you stand up.

"What is it?" 

"Bye..." You said and you start to walk. 

"Y-ya!"

"Miss ! Give me the bill! Ppali!" Sehun shouted and the girl run towards him. Sehun pay and run to catch you.

"J-junhee!" Sehun said as he grab your wrist.

"What do you want?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home... I want to rest." You replied.

"Come on... Are you still mad?" He asked.

"Of course i am." You replied.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry!" He said and you smirked.

"Forget about it." 

"Do you forgive me?"

"No. I just said forget about it. It doesn't mean i forgive you." You replied and you continued walking.

 

---

 

      You stayed inside of your room and you lock the door. And make sure that no one can enter inside. You lay down on your bed and listen to music and eat snacks until you fell asleep. You woke up exactly 7:30pm. You stand up and change your school uniform into a more comfortable shirt and PJs. You sit down on your floor and you open the bag of cookies and start to eat it. You don't have any plans of going downstairs to eat dinner because of your brother. What he said earlier is clear. Don't show your face to him. You know what will happen. You sighed when you heard someone is knocking on your door. 

"Junhee... Your brother is here... Aren't you going to greet him?" 

"He told me to not show my face! " you shouted.

"He's looking for you!" Your mother said and you sighed.

"Araseo..." You stand up and grab your pink beanie and cover your whole face with it. You unlock the door and you sit down on the floor again.

"Just let him in." You said. After some minutes. Your brother open the door and found you with your beanie covering your face. He sighed and remembered what he said earlier. 

"Junhee... Remove it please..." 

"No." 

"Come on! Oppa missed you so much!" He said and you smirked.

"You told me to don't show my face to you!" You said and he chuckled. He walked towards you and he remove your beanie.

"Y-ya!" 

"There... My beautiful sister..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"I'm sorry for what i said earlier... I was just... Y'know..." He said.

"It's okay Oppa... It's my fault too! I shouldn't cut my classes ..." You replied.

"I feel really really guilty..." You added and he pulled you for a hug.

"Did you miss me?" 

"A lot." You replied and he smile.

"Let's go to the mall together... Tomorrow. Wake up early! Araseo?" He said.

"Ne!" 

"Kaja! Let's eat dinner!" He said and you both stand up and head downstairs.

     You both finished eating dinner and you followed him inside his bedroom. You sit down on his bed and you listen to his stories about his 'trainee life' the longer the story... The more you don't want to be a trainee. You know how hard to be a trainee. And you also know how hard to be an idol. The rumors. The sasaengs. And the schedules. You jus listen to him and you sometimes laugh at him when he tells you something funny. He took his phone and look at his pictures. With his co-trainees. They're too many. He introduce all them while ponting at the pictures. You found it cute. Your brother is really friendly and nice. And HANDSOME. You lay down on his bed and he took his phone.

"Why did you suddenly like to be an idol Oppa? I mean... What's with it? Hyunyoung unnie is also a trainee." You said.

"Maybe because we just want to use our talents?"

"...or you just want the fame?" You said and he chuckled.

"And that too!" He said.

"Oppa... You know how hard to be an i dol. look at Jaejoong Oppa, siwon Oppa... And the others. " 

"So?"

"Their schedules i mean. Their sasaengs. And the rumors." You said.

"Those are kinds of challenges. And that makes us strong." He said.

"Also the schedule? What if your schedule is really really hectic and you will forget to visit me. And you will never have a chance to go shopping with me because of your fans!" You said.

"Of course i'm not going to let that!" He said.

"Jinjja?" 

"Ne... If i'm already an idol... I will still going to have fun with you." He said.

"That's great!" You said and you hug him.

"I can't let my schedules ruin my bonding time with my pretty sister!" He said and you giggled.

"Thank you Oppa!"