Long Distance

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

    Months passed. Everything seems back to normal. Just a normal day for you. Luhan who's showing his love for you and make you feel it. Sehun didn't bother you anymore and you feel good with it. The EXO is already popular. And it's not the same like before. You and Luhan can't go out on a date like before. If he really force you to go out with him. He needs to wear cap and shades for disguise. But it's okay with you, as long as you're with Luhan. You understand everything at all. Today is your very first anniversary  with Luhan. You tied your hair up and put a cap on your head so one will notice you. You head to their dorm with a box of Cake and he smiled when he saw you. He hug you so tight. You also hug your brother and they let you go inside. You sit down on the couch and you remove the cap on your head.

"W-where's Kyungsoo Oppa?" You asked.

"He's in the kitchen, cooking." Suho replied and you nod.

"When will you visit Eomma and Appa?" You asked suho and he sighed.

"If i have a free time... Why not right?" He replied. Luhan sit down beside you and you pinch his nose.

"Happy anniversary baby..." He said and you smile.

"Happy happy happy happy anniversary!" You said and you hug him.

"Shut up!" Sehun shouted from his room and the door opened.

"Who's that? Who's disturbing my sleep?" He asked as he rub his eyes.

"Mian!!" You said loud enough to make him feel irritated.

"Aish!" He said and he shut the door. Luhan chuckled and he suddenly stopped and he stand up.

"Can we talk?" He asked and you stand up.

"Sure. Now?" 

"In my room." He replied and you follow him inside. He shut the door and you look at him.

"What is it Oppa?" You asked.

"Junhee..." 

"Ne?" 

"We. EXO-M..." 

"What's with you group?" You asked.

"We're going to china... To promote..." He said and you look at him.

"W-when?" You asked and you nail his eyes on the floor.

"Today..." He said and you your lips.

"T-today?" 

"Ne..." He replied with a sigh and he walk towards you and pull you closer to him.

"I'm sorry if i didn't--"

"You don't have anything to say sorry about..." You said and you sit down on the bed.

"Are you sure?" He asked and you nod with a smile.

"Let's just spend the whole day together!" You said and he sit down beside you.

"That's a great idea! What should we do." He asked and you rest your head on his lap.

"Do what ever you want... I just want to stare at your face..." You said and he chuckled.

"Tss... The let me just stare at yours too..." He replied and he place your head on the pillow and he lay down beside you and start to stare on your face.  He caress your cheeks and he smile.

"I'm going to miss you..." He said and you smile.

"Nado..." You replied.

"When will you be back here?" You asked and he sighed.

"I don't know either..." He replied and your tears rolled down.

"Junhee--"

"Ya! If i found out that you have someone else there--"

"Shh... That will never happen... You're the only one..." He said and he pull your closer to him.

"Come here..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"Shh... Don't cry..." He said and he wipe your tears.

"I'm just--"

"There's nothing you should be worry about... " he said and he cup your cheeks.

"As i said earlier... You're the only one..." He said and you let out a small smile.

"Is that true?" You asked and he nod.

"Really true?" You asked and he nod again.

"Really really true?"

"Really really really really true!" He said and he peck his lips.

"I trust you Oppa..." You said and he hug you tightly.

"I will never hurt you..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"Thank you Oppa..." You whispered and he smile.

     You fell asleep and Luhan just watch you while listening to the sound of the ticking clock. He check the time and he sighed. He look at you and he press his lips on yours carefully. He stand up and grab the note pad on the table and write everything he wants to say to you. He place it on the side table and he smile and kiss your cheek.

"I'm not going to wake you up... You might change my mind and quit being a exo member and run away with you..." He whispered with a smile and he ready his self. He grab his luggage and shut the door quietly. The K members wish them luck and tell them to keep safe. The M members. Including Luhan head outside and ride the white Van and quickly head to the airport. Luhan check his phone to see if you already texted him. He sighed and place it back inside his jacket. Xiumin can tell it all. He tap Luhan's shoulder and Luhan smiled. 

"Don't worry... There are 6-- i mean 5 boys who will explain everything to Junhee..." Xiumin said.

"5?" 

"Yeah... Exclude Sehun... " he said and Luhan nod.

"She never talk to Junhee... So don't expect that Sehun will say something to her." Xiumin said.

"You're right hyung..." Xiumin said.

"Just have a rest... You just stare on her face earlier. You didn't sleep." He said and Luhan chuckled.

"Ne..." He replied.

     You woke up and Luhan is not beside you. You quickly stand up and you found a letter pinned by the lampshade. You quickly read it and your eyes widened. Wearing you hoodie. You run outside. The 6 boys look at you and Kai tried to stop you but you quickly shut the door. You stopped a taxi and quickly head to the airport. You can't contact his phone. You don't know why. After some minutes. You reached the airport and pay the driver and quickly run. 

"Where is he?" You whispered as you look around.

"Omo! Oppa!" You shouted as you saw the 6 members of exo-m. You run but the guards stopped you. The other fans look at you like their going to eat you. You move away and wear your black shades and your hoodie. Luhan noticed you and he excused his self and he walk towards you without the fans knowing it. He hug yo tightly and you did the same.

"Are you crazy? Why are you here?" 

"Why did you let me fall asleep? Why?" You cried and he wipe your tears.

"Junhee.." He whispered.

"Oppa will be back okay?" He said and you wipe your tears.

"When?" You asked.

"I don't know... But i will tell you as soon as i know okay?" 

"Don't worry... I will call you... Everyday!" He said.

"Cheer up my pretty princess..." He said and you press your lips on his. Xiumin watch the two of you from afar and the side of his lips lifted and form into a smile.

"I love you Junhee..." Luhan said.

"I love you too... I love you more..." You said and you let go of his hands.

"I'll call you... Okay?" He said and you nod.

"Ne..." You said.

 

---

 

     You head back to their dorm and you look all of him. They don't look straightly into your eyes. Maybe they feel guilt inside of them. You sighed and you gulp your saliva down. Suho look at you and he sighed.

"Junhee... Look--"

"Why didn't you wake me up?" You asked and he sigh.

"Uhm... Can i leave--" Kai stan up but you stopped him.

"No one will leave... Until things are cleared." You said and Kai sit down again.

"Explain..." You said and your tears rolled down.

"I'm going to get you a glass of water..." Kyungsoo said.

"No... I'm not thirsty..." You said.

"." you cursed and everyone look at you.

"Waoh... Junhee... Calm down--"

"Calm??" You shouted.

"Just tell me! You know it's our last day together but you didn't wake me up and let them all leave without me knowing it?" Sehun turned off the TV and he look at you as he sigh.

"Just tell me--"

"Junhee... Hyung wants it. Why? Because he doesn't care about you!" Sehun said and you look at him.

"Sehun!" Chanyeol shouted with his deep voice.

"What did you said?" You asked.

"Because he doesn't care about you. So he just --"

"Shut up!" Chanyeol shouted and sehun sighed.

"What? I'm just answering her question!" He said.

"Now... Are you happy? You can get your things and you can leave." Sehun said.

"Sehun!" Suho shouted,

"What?" 

"Don't talk to her like that!" Suho said.

"Wae? I'm older than her Hyung!" Sehun said.

"She's my sister you stupid!" 

"Tss... Isn't it clear to you?" He asked you and your tears rolled down.

"First... He didn't told you that EXO-M will be going to China for their promotions. And second... He just place a note there ? Wow..." Sehun said.

"Sehun hajima...." Baekhyun said.

"Let's make this clear for her..." He said and he walk towards you.

"If Luhan loves you... He will tell you--"

"Oh... I see... Maybe that's why you never told me everything before..." You said.

"You never loved me." You said. Sehun gulped his saliva down.

"Don't compare me to Hyung--"

"No. I don't compare the two of you... Do you want to know what's the difference?" 

"I trust Luhan... And I. Don't trust you... Sehun-ssi..." You said and you grab your bag.

"I think it's clear to you now sehun-ssi..." You said and his lips.

"Bye ..." You said and you bow your head to them and exit their dorm.

"Stupid!" Chanyeol hissed and hit Sehun with a pillow.

"Ouch! Hyung!" 

"See? See what happened??" Baekhyun said and sehun just sighed.

    You lay down on your bed and you place your phone beside you as you hug your pillow. You fell asleep when your phone suddenly rang. You quickly answer it and you smile as you hear Luhan's sweet voice. 

"Junhee..." He said sweetly and you smile.

"Oppa... Are you in china now?"

"Ne... I miss you already... I want to go back there now..." He said and you smile.

"I miss you more..." You said and he sigh.

"I want to hug you so tight!" He said. You can't say anything but your tears rolled down.

"Junhee? Are you still there?" He asked.

"Ne Oppa... Ne... " you replied.

"Are you crying??" 

"M-mian..." You said and you let out a loud sigh.

"Don't cry okay? Don't cry..." He said and you nod.

"Ne..." 

"The Junhee i know is a brave girl right?" He asked and you smile.

"Ne!" You said.

"Go to sleep now and rest Okay? I'm going to call you tomorrow..." He said.

"Araseo... Bye Oppa... Rest well..." You said.

"Mm... Ne!" He replied.

"I love you..." He said.

"I love you more..." You replied and he chuckled.

"Bye now!" 

"Bye..." You said and you end the call. You hug your pillow tightly and you shut your eyes. You made your decision. Maybe quitting SMent. Will allow you to do everything you want. You sigh. And you think about it again. 

"Aish... Junhee..." You whispered.

"Think well..."

    The sun rise again. Everyone in the studio is busy listening to your SNSD sunbaes. They're the one who's in charge of taking care all of you today. All of them are nice and pretty. They all sing well. Dance. And even acting. They teach all of you their techniques. You listen to them carefully until it ends. You all stand up and thank them for visiting and teaching all of you. You grab the bottle of water and drink it. 

"Oh! The EXO-K members are here!!" The girl screamed. Everyone gathered outside to see them. You sighed and you just stay inside. 

"Hello! Where's Junhee?" Suho asked the girl.

"My sister. " he cleared everything so they will not be jealous and attack you.

"Your sister... She's inside oppa!" The girl said. 

"Excuse me..." Suho said and he enter the studio. You turn around and you look at him.

"I'm sorry about last night." He said.

"It's not your fault..." You replied and you grab your bag.

"Junhee... Let's talk for awhile..." 

"I really need to go... Can you please just text me?" You said and you continued walking.

"Aish..." 

"Hi Junhee!" Chanyeol greeted with his signature smile.

"Hi Channie Oppa!" You said and you head outside the building.

"Did he talk to you?" Chanyeol asked.

"She doesn't want to talk..." He replied.

"It's your fault Sehun!" Kyungsoo said.

"Stop blaming each others okay?" Suho said.

"I'm not blaming him! I'm just saying the truth!" Kyungsoo said.

"Okay... Stop now!" Suho said and they all start to walk.