Family

Relationship With Oh Sehun

"Eomma! Please be quick! I'm going to be late for school!" The 8 year old Junho said. 

"Ne! I'm ready... Kaja!" You said and you reached out your hands.

"Appa! I'm going to school now!" He said and sehun nodded.

"Ne... Be good okay?" Sehun said and you smiled.

"Kaja!" You both start to walk and out open the Car's door.

"Keep him safe ahjussi..." You said and the driver nod.

"Bye baby..." You said and you kissed Junho's forehead and you shut the door. You wave your hands on him and you caress your big tummy. Sehun walked towards you and he kiss your cheek.

"How's our baby girl in there?" Sehun asked and he caressed your tummy.

"Aigoo... Let's go inside." You said and he nodded.

    You both sat down on the couch and you rested your head on his shoulder. Sehun the TV and watch the news when something crossed your mind... Why is Sehun still here? He's suppose to be practicing or something. 

"Jagi..." You said.

"Ne?" Sehun replied and he looked at you.

"Aren't you going to--"

"I asked for a break... You know... I want to stay here..." He said and he smiled.

"To... Take care of you and my daughter..." He said and you giggled.

"Aigoo..." You said and you peck Sehun's lips.

"And junho..." He added and you smiled. Your phone rang and you quickly answer it. 

"Ne, President Lee?" 

"How's your baby girl hmm? Is sehun there?" He asked and you smiled.

"He's here... And we're all okay... No need to be worried." You replied.

"That's good... That's good..." He said.

"I need to end this now... Have a little surprise for the two of you by the way... But i'm going to tell it later... Need to do some things here... " he said and you nod.

"Ne... Bye." You said and you end he call.

"What did he told you?" Sehun asked.

"He's just asking if we're doing great." You said and he smiled.

"I thought he wants me back there again..." He said and you chuckled.

"Aigoo..." You said and you pinch his nose.

"Oh... Hyunyoung unnie will be here later..." He said and you looked at him.

"Jinjja?" You asked and he smiled widely.

"Ne..." He said and he wrap his arms around you.

"I know you miss your bestfriend...." Sehun said.

"I do! I do!" You said and he smiled.

"That's why i asked her to visit you if she have any free time." Sehun said.

"Thank you Sehun..." You said and he smiled.

"That's nothing baby..." He whispered and he kiss your forehead.

     Your bestfriend arrived and you hug her. You both squeal like those fangirls do when they see their idols. You can't deny it... You both missed each others. Seriously... Sehun chuckled and he head to the kitchen and prepare some drinks. You both sit down on the couch and she caressed your tummy.

"Omo... You're pregnant again!" She said and she giggled.

"Where's Junho?" She asked.

"He's at school right now..." You replied and she moved closer to you.

"Tell me... Is your husband good at bed?" She whispered and your eyes widened.

"B-bwo??!" 

"Is--"

"What the hell Unnie!" You said and she giggled.

"What? Come on! You're pregnant again! So it means--"

"Shut up!" You said. Sehun placed the drinks on the table and you smiled.

"Thanks hubby..." You said and he smiled.

"Thanks Sehun-ah..." Hyunyoung said and she drink her orange juice.

"I'll be upstairs... Okay?" He said and he peck your lips.

"Omo!" Hyunyoung squealed. You and Hyunyoung continued talking with each other. Talking about things that you both missed. Everything you've been through together. Being your unbiological sister. Bringing back the old times together, being in trouble, having hard times. You missed your bestfriend. You really do. As time runs. Junho arrived and greet the two of you. He quickly head upstairs to meet his father. The two boys head downstairs and Junho ran towards you and kiss your tummy.

"How's my baby sister?" He asked and you giggled and caress his hair.

"Aigoo... Unnie... Why don't you eat with us?" You asked Hyunyoung and she checked the time on her wristwatch. 

"I would love to... But i still have something to do..." She said and you sighed.

"There's still next time..." She said and you nod.

"I guess i'm going now..." She said and she stood up and Junho smiled at her.

"Study well you little cutie boy... Araseo?" She said and you lead her to the door and she quickly enter the van.

"How's school sweetie?" You asked and you kissed Junho's forehead.

"It's great Eomma..." He replied and you head to the kitchen.

"What should i cook for my Princes then?" You asked and Sehun walk towards you and he plant a kiss on your cheek.

"Don't work too much Baby..." He whispered.

"What about...." Junho said as he sit down on the chair.

"What about Me and Junho go to a restaurant and buy food?" Sehun said.

"Why don't you just order?" You asked.

"Come on... Let me take Junho outside with me for awhile..." Sehun said and he wrap his arms around you.

"Araseo... But be quick!" You said and he nodded.

"Yey!" Junho cheered and you smiled.

"Get your jacket upstairs... Ppali..." You said and Junho nodded.

"Ne Eomma!" 

 

---

 

"Omo... Is that Sehun of EXO?" A girl whispered.

"Ne! Omo!! Ne!! Is that his son? Omo! They're so cute!" 

"Take some pictures! Omo! This will be viral!" The girl said.

"Appa... Eomma told us to be quick... But we're here like... Uhm... 1 hour." He said.

"They're still cooking our order... Let's just wait okay? I'll text your eomma later..." Sehun said.

"Appa... Why're those people looking at us?" Junho whispered.

"Aigoo... Just let them..." Sehun said and he adjusted his shades.

"Do they still recognize you Appa?" Junho asked.

"Here's your order sir... sorry if it took long..." The girl said and Sehun quickly handed her the payment and they both stand up and start to walk. 

     Junho quickly enter the Van, followed by Sehun and he quickly shut the door to stop the fans from taking pictures of them. Sehun took out his phone to call the driver and he waited inside with his son. 

"Kaja..." Sehun said to the driver as he arrived. The two boys arrived the house and spotted you sitting on the couch and watching TV. You look at them and they both kiss your cheeks.

"Aigoo.. I told you--"

"Mianhae..." Sehun said and you both head to the kitchen.

"Junho... Turn off the TV and come here..." You said and he nodded.

"Just a second Eomma..." He said and you took out some bowls and chopsticks.

"Junho..." Sehun said.

"I told you to listen to your mom right? Turn that off..." Sehun said and Junho stand up from the couch and he turn of the TV.

"Kaja... Let's eat." Sehun said.

    Sehun place more vegetables in your bowl and you just eat it. Why not? You love vegetables. Junho just eat there quietly and enjoying his food. You finished your food and about to get more meat but sehun quickly fill your bowl with vegetables. You look at sehun and Junho chuckled.

"Nice one Appa!" Junho said and they give each other a high five.

"Eat more vegetables sweetie..." Sehun said.

"Ppali..." He said.

"Araseo..." Your replied and continue eating and sehun sighed and took a piece of meat and place it inside your mouth.

"There..." He said and he kiss your cheek.

"Eomma... I'm finish eating... Can i watch now?" Junho asked and you nodded.

     After eating... You head to the sink and wash the dishes and wipe them with a clean towel and place inside the cupboard. You sit down on the couch and watch with the two boys playing video games. Junho moved closer to you and you place your arm around him. 

"Are you sleepy baby?" You asked and he shooked his head lightly.

"Ani eomma..." He replied and you smiled. They just play there when you noticed that Junho's character isn't moving... Sehun looked at him same as you and you noticed that he fell asleep. You smiled and you kiss his forehead and Sehun turned off the TV and and unplug everything.

"Aigoo... He fell asleep..." Sehun sighed and he carried Junho upstairs. 

"Kaja..." Sehun said and you stood up. You open the door to Junho's bedroom and Sehun place him on his bed. You kiss his forehead same as Sehun and you both head to your bedroom. Sehun sat on the bed and you head to the bathroom and wash your face. You sit lay down and sehun wrap his arms around you.

"Good night Wifey..." Sehun whispered and you smiled.

"Good night..." You said.