L-O-V-E

Relationship With Oh Sehun

"Take it." Sehun said as he hand you the pregnancy test kit. You bit your lower lip and you grab it. He then guide you inside the bathroom and he quickly exit and shut the door.

"I'll be waiting here..." Sehun said. Yes... Weeks passed. Well... You're one lucky girl because they're not talking about your tummy anymore. You pull down your shorts and you sighed as you unpack the test kit. You sit down on the bowl and shut your eyes.

"God... Please help us..." You whispered.

    Sehun kept on looking on the wall clock and he sighed as he wonder what take you so long inside. He then decided to knock. You open the door and you your lower lip. Sehun felt nervous of what's the result. What he wish is that it's positive. You hold his hand and you nod as your lips curl into a smile. He gently pull you for a hug and he rest his chin on your crown. 

"Junhee-ah... " he whispered and you wrap your arms around his waist

"Sehun... I'm-- i'm pregnant..." You said and he nod.

"You are... You really are..." Sehun replied and he kiss your forehead.

"Sehun...--"

"I'm a father... I'm a father!" Sehun said happily and he press his lips on yours.

"Thank you junhee..." He said and you smiled.

"Thank you too..." You replied.

    Sehun kiss your forehead before he leave. You shut the door and the doorbell suddenly rang. You open the door and sehun caress your cheeks. You look at him. It's weird. He smile and you pinch his cheeks lightly.

"Don't move too much. Araseo?" He asked and you giggled.

"Ya--"

"Wae? I'm serious here... " he said and he pout.

"Tsk... Just do what i say... Take care of our baby... And take care of yourself too..." He said and you smile.

"Ne..." You replied.

"You'll be late! Go on now..." You said and he press his lips against yours again.

"Bye..." He said.

"Bye! Take care!" You said and you shut the door.

"Aigoo... Your father is sweet... Right?" You said as you caress your tummy. You sit down on the couch and entertain yourself by watching your favorite movies. You said you will wait for sehun to arrive. You stand up and start to eat alone and wash the dishes your used. You then sit down on the couch again and continued watching movies. Sehun who's busily memorizing the steps and wanting to perfect it right now with the other members has no idea that you're waiting for him right now. It's actually late right now. Suho tap sehun's shoulder and tell him to take a rest for awhile. They all sit down on the floor and sehun rest his back on the mirror and shut his eyes. He is indeed tired. Suho moved beside him and hand a bottle of water. 

"Don't get yourself too tired... Junhee doesn't like it..." He said and sehun smiled.

"Ne Hyung... Thanks." Sehun replied and suho nod.

"Take a good care of her..." He said and sehun nod.

 

---

 

     They all take a shower and change their clothes before leaving the studio. Sehun turned off the lights and grab his bag and head outside with the other members. And as expected... The fans are outside. Waiting for them. They quickly head to the van and Chanyeol opened it and quickly enter inside. Same as the other members. 

"Take sehun to the dorm first... Don't let the fans know that he's not living with us now." Suho said and the driver nod.

"Kaja..." Chanyeol said and the driver drove away. They reached the dorm and they all quickly enter inside. Everyone is tired. They alls it down and baekhyun opened the TV. Sehun sit down on the couch and wait for the fans outside to disappear. But sehun can't wait anymore. He wants to see you right now. Suho place his hand on sehun's shoulder and tell him to just wait for awhile.

"They're going to leave... Just wait..." Suho said.

"But she's alone there hyung--"

"Junhee knows what to do... So calm down." Suho replied.

"Sehun-ah... Maybe they're going to leave around 2:30?" Kai said and he slouch on the couch.

"2:30?" 

"Yeah... I've observed about those fans and noticed that they leave that time... Maybe they feel bored." Kai said.

"Do you really miss Junhee?" Kyungsoo asked and sehun sighed.

"I'm worried about her..." Sehun said.

"Aigoo... " 

    2:30 can now be read on the wall clock. Kai peeked on the window and noticed that there's no more fans outside. Sehun stand up and head outside and quickly enter inside the van and head to your house. Sehun reached his destination and he unlock the door and enter inside. Quietly. He can hear a noise... And he know's that it's from the television. He walk silently and he found you sleeping on the couch. He sighed and he turn off the TV and kiss your forehead. 

"This is what i'm talking about..." He whispered and he carried you bridals style to your bedroom. He lay you down and cover you with the blanket. He change his clothes to more comfortable one and he lay down beside you.

"Good night wifey..." He whispered and he peck your lips.

"Sleep well..." He whispered again and he shut his eyes.

    You woke up beside him and you rub your eyes and noticed that you're inside your bedroom. You look at sehun who's peacefully sleeping beside you. He suddenly wrap his arms around you and murmur something. You didn't understand what he said. You smile and you caress his hair and you kiss his forehead.

"Hubby... Let me go now... I need to cook." You said.

"I'll just order... Relax there..." He said and he pull you closer.

"Just rest okay?" He said and you sighed.

"But--"

"No more buts wifey... I told you... Don't move too much... It's not good for the baby..." He said.

"And for you too... So just lay down beside me... You don't need to cook..." He said and you sighed.

"You're just going to be tired." He added and he shut his eyes again.

"Let's sleep more..." He said

"Araseo!" You replied and you shut your eyes too.

"Good girl..." Sehun whispered and he kiss your forehead.



A/N: Does anyone here read my story "You Don't Know Him"? If you do... You must check this out. http://youtu.be/oFJQIfbyF6A  I made a story trailer for my lovely readers! Check it out! :)