Gender

Relationship With Oh Sehun

   Months passed it's still the same like before. Having a threat message from a sasaengs. But you just ignore it. Sehun attend their rehearsals today. They all start to practice the dance. Facing the mirror... Sehun is working with his part. He wants to make it perfect for their comeback. The choreographer signaled them to go to their positions. Everyone ready their selves and the song start to play. Everyone danced to the beat until the song ends. Sehun sit down on the floor and lean his back on the wall and catch his breath. 

"Good job everyone..." The choreographer said. Sehun took out his phone from his pocket and type a message for you. He send it and he stand up. Everyone looked at him and he grab his bag.

"Where are you going?" Kai asked.

"I'm going..." 

"Aren't you going to eat with us?" Kai asked.

"Ani... I'm going to eat with junhee... Sorry hyungs..." He said and everyone nod.

"It's okay... And it's also right... She's your wife now. You need to be with her!" Tao said and sehun smiled.

"Thank you Panda!" Sehun said and he started to walk and exit the studio.

    Sehun reached your house and he kiss your forehead and he sit down beside you and take a rest. It's really tiring. You caress his hair and he smile and stare on your lips. You giggled and you pinch his cheeks.

"I know what you're planning my dear... But not now." You said and you stand up.

"Aish..."

"Let's go and eat..." You said and he follow you inside the kitchen.

"Do you feel well now?" He asked.

"Ne... I feel more better..." You replied and you sit down on the chair.

"Good..." He said and he caress your cheeks.

"Can i?" He asked as he stare on your lips.

"Ya... Eat!" You said and you remove his hands away.

"Maybe later?" He asked and you smiled.

"Shut up Hubby..." 

"No... I won't shut up." He said and you laughed.

"Okay fine." You said and you both start to eat.

"So... How's practice?" You asked and he drink the water in front of him.

"Very very tiring..." He said.

"We need to perfect it... " he said.

"Of course you need to." You said.

"Don't you get me?" He asked and you look at him.

 "Hmm? What is it?"

"That means i can't take a break and stay here with you." Sehun said and you your lips.

"It's okay Sehun... It's your job." You said.

"It's my job... But you're my wife." He said and you look at him.

"Yes... I know that... But you need to attend the practices." You said and he sighed.

"That's the problem... I really want to stay here with you..." He said.

"But we both know that we can't." You said and he nod.

"Just understand it Hubby... " you said.

"Do i have a choice?" He asked.

"I want to quit--"

"Don't say that ..." You said and he continued eating. 

    You both finished eating and you watch movies together. You sit down beside him and he wrap his arms around you. You caress your hair and you kiss his forehead. Sehun look at you and he smiled and press his lips on yours. You shut your eyes and he pull you closer towards him. He caress you cheeks and he give you a last peck on your lips. He smile and he rest his forehead on yours and he stare straightly on your eyes. 

"You're so beautiful..." He whispered and you smile.

"Thanks you..." You replied and he pull you for a hug.

"I want to be like this forever..." He said and you nod.

"Me too..." You replied and he caress your back.

"Baby... You need to come out now... Appa is excited..." Sehun said as he caress your tummy. You smile and he peck your lips.

"I want to see you..." He said and you nod.

"Same as Eomma..." You said and sehun smile.

"I want to know if it's a boy or a girl..." Sehun said and you chuckled. It's a secret... You already know that it's a BOY. You sighed and you caress his cheek.

"I want to tell you something..." You said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Tsk. I really want to keep it as a secret..." You said.

"Tell me! Please??" 

"Araseo..." 

"Boy." You said and he look at you confusedly.

"What? I didn't get you." 

"Our baby..." 

"Okay? What's with the baby?" He asked and you roll your eyes.

"Our baby... Is a boy. " you said and he look at you.

"Seriously?!" He asked and you nod happily. 

"Ne..." You replied.

"Is this true Junhee?? You're not kidding me, right?" He asked.

"I'm not!" You replied and he pull you for a hug.

"Really?! Really?!" 

"Yes... " you said and you giggled.

 

---

 

     The next day... The practice started. Sehun can't help it and he shared that his child is a boy. Everyone cheered up and they all congratulate sehun. They also tell it to sooman. Sooman called his secretary and ask to make an article about it and spread it online. And of course... Even the secretary don't want to... She needs to do it. She can't do anything. As it spread... That fangirls start to get angry. Some are happy about it and wish that it will look like Sehun. Some greets sehun and you. But of course... A lot of fans were angry and leave negative comments. But all you need to do is to ignore them. You don't need to fight with them just to say that you're perfect with sehun. That you both love each others. It will just ruin everything. And it's not your thing to do such things as that. Sehun and the other members sighed as they read the comments. Lots of them were bad comments. They all stand up and continued dancing. Meanwhile... You sit down on the couch while scrolling down on your newsfeed. You saw an article and your eyes widened. You click it and read everything. A picture of you and Sehun is there and the topic is written below. Telling all about your baby. You your lip as you reached the comment area. All negative comments flooded. Some are good comments. You sighed and you shut your laptop and place it on the table in front of you.

"What's their problem?" You whispered.

"Aigoo... Just ignore them Junhee..." You said and you stand up.

     Sehun lay down beside you and rest his head on the pillow. You caress his hair to send him to sleep. He look at you and you smile as he blink his eyes rapidly. Like a kid begging for something in a cute way. You pinch his nose and he chuckled.

"I really can't wait..." He said and you sighed.

"Why? Because it's a boy?" You asked and he nod.

"But the first reason is... I want to feel how to be a father..." He said and you smile.

"Well... " 

"You should be a protective one..." You said and he nod.

"I will protect the two of you..." You said and you smile.

"I'am really lucky to have a husband like you..." You said and he smile.

"I think that's why a lot of girls were jealous of me." You said and he chuckled.

"Because i'm famous... That's why they're like that... But if i'm not... If i'm just a normal person... They will be not like that." He said and you kiss the tip of his nose.

"Ani... " you said.

"Because you're handsome... You have everything..." You said.

"Ne... And my everything is all yours." He said and you laughed.

"Aigoo..." You said.

"Of course it's mine." You said and he laughed.

"Junho... Please come out soon... Araseo?" He said and he caress your tummy.

"Appa wants to see you..." He said and you smile.

"I love you both..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"Good night..." He whispered.