JunHun Shipper Wins!

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

    You and Sehun sit down under the big tree. No one of you wants to go back to the rest house. Of course. Your brother is mad. And Luhan. You rest his head on his lap and he caress your hair. You just stare blankly on the white cloud that looks like a heart. Sehun smile as he notice that you too are looking at it.

"It looks like a heart right?" Sehun asked and you nod.

"Ne..." You replied.

"Just tell me if you want to go back there... Okay?" He said and you smile.

"Can't we just stay here?" You asked and he smile.

"I wish we can... But we can't." He replied and you manage yourself to sit properly.

"Why?" You asked.

"Because everyone will be worried about you." He replied.

"Specially Junmyeon Hyung." He added and you smile.

"That's why i don't want to go back there... " you said and he look at you.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because... He'e definitely mad at me... " you said.

"He might hurt me again..." You said.

"I'm not going to let him do that again Junhee..." He said and you smile.

"Jinjja?" 

"Ne... I will never. Let him do that." He said and you hug him.

"Thank you Sehun... Oppa." You said and he smile.

"Come here..." He said and he pull you for a hug. 

"We need to face them no matter what..." Sehun said and he kiss your forehead.

"I promise you... I'm not going to let them hurt you... Hear me?" He said and you smile.

"Ne!" You said cutely and he pinch your cheeks.

    Luhan sit down on the couch. Everyone just look at him and no one tries to approach him. Even Xiumin. His tears formed but he manage to stop it from flowing down. Xiumin pat his shoulders and tell that it's going to be fine. Luhan stand up and he grab a fistful of his hair. Baekhyun bit his lower lip. He feel so Guilty for what he had done. You arrived. Sehun decided to have a walk and think of how to say sorry to his hyung. Luhan stare at you. You took a step forward but he took a step backwards. Your tears rolled down and you start to walk towards your room but he grab your wrist.

"This is wrong... L-let's talk." Luhan said.

"A-araseo..." You said in a low tone and you both head outside. Everyone took a deep breath. Finally. The heavy feeling disappeared. Luhan stand infront of you and he let out a loud sigh.

"Junhee... Tell me... Am i-- am i not enough?" He asked and your tears rolled down.

"It's not that Oppa... I don't know either... I just--"

"You love him?" He asked.

"Ne..." You replied.

"I still do..." You added.

"What about those days we spend together? " 

"Those days... I will never forget about them... You... You helped me a lot. To recover the pain. To feel loved. And to have someone to love again." You said.

"Did you love me?" He asked and you nod.

"Ofcourse... I do loved you. You're the one of the best i had." You said and you wipe your tears.

"Then what happened... Why do you want to leave me now? Am i not--"

"Don't say anything Luhan... You're a nice guy... Everything that a girl wants is on you. But you don't deserve someone like me..." You said and his tears rolled down.

"You never deserve a girl... Who will hurt you." You said and you look at him.

"I never want to hurt you oppa... But--"

"Junhee... I'm always here... Just incase Sehun hurt you..." He said and you smile.

"Can ... Can i hug you?" He asked and you nod. He pull you for a hug that last like 7 minutes. He let go of you. Even if it hurts him so much. He need to. It will never work out if he force you to stay with him. You wipe your tears and he start to walk and leave you alone. Your tears roll down. You feel like you're so bad. Well. You're really bad for hurting his feelings. Sehun spotted you standing alone outside. He quickly walk towards you and he hug you from the back. You quickly wipe your tears and he turn you around.

"Why are you crying?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Nothing..." You replied.

"I'm going to talk to Hyung..." He said and you look at him.

"No need to... We already talked.

"I still want to talk to him..." He replied and he kiss your forehead.

"Go to sleep now Okay?" He said and you nod.

"Kaja... " he said and you both enter inside.

     You both reach your room and you lay down in your bed and he cover you up with the blanket. He kiss your forehead and he caress your hair as he stare at your eyes for awhile. You let out a sigh and you shut your eyes and he kiss your forehead again.

"Good night Junhee... Sleep tight." He said and you nod.

"Go back here if you're done talking to Luhan Oppa..." You said and he nod.

"Ne... Goodnight..." He said.

"Good night..." 

    He exit your room and found Luhan in the kitchen. Drinking. He let out a loud sigh before walking towards him. He sit down in front of Luhan and he bit his lower lip.

"Hyung..." 

"What is it?" He asked as he rub his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." Sehun said.

"..."

"......"

"........"

"........."

"Hyung--" 

"And where did you get those guts to face me now?" Luhan suddenly talk.

"Hyung... I don't know too... But i reallt want to say sorry to you... For what i've done." Sehun said and Luhan ruffle his hair.

"Sehun... You really don't respect me as your hyung, right?" Luhan asked.

"I do respect you Hyung..." Sehun replied.

"If i'm so bad to you... I'm sorry... And if you say that i'm not respecting you... It's okay if you don't believe me?" Sehun said.

"I know i'm such a liar Hyung.... But please... Believe me this time..." Sehun said and Luhan chuckled.

"I always believe in you sehun... Even you're telling those lies of yours... I still do." Luhan said.

"Hyung--"

"So don't tell me that Sehun... You're like a younger brother to me..." Luhan said.

"Is she sleeping now?" Luhan asked and Sehun nod.

"She's like a little baby... She can't fell asleep easily..." Luhan said.

"Go to her and stay with her until she fell asleep." Luhan added.

"Hyung..." 

"Stop saying sorry now... It's no ones fault. We can't stop our feelings to love someone." Luhan said.

"Go to her now." Luhan said with a small smile and Sehun stand up.

"Thank you hyung." Sehun said and Luhan just nod.

     Sehun headed to your room and he sit down on your bed and start caressing your hair. You open your eyes and you look at him. His lips curled into a smile and you smile too.

"Where is he?" You asked and he sighed.

"Hyung? He- he's sleeping..." He replied and you nod.

"And why are you here?" You asked.

"Because you're still not asleep..." Sehun said.

"Let me stay here for awhile..." Sehun said and he lay down beside you and pull you closer to him.

"Come here..." He said and he wrap you with his embrace. You shut your eyes and he kiss your forehead.

"Go to sleep now..." He said and you nod. You really feel comfortable around him. You shut your eyes and he do the same.

"I love you Junhee...

"I love you too..." You replied