Sehun's Move

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     Sehun lay down on his bed when Xiumin called him on his skype account. He let out a loud sigh as he lazily answer the video call. Xiumin is not sure if he's going to ask him and tell Luhan. He knows that it's going to be a big mess. But Luhan needs to know about this. And sehun needs a lesson. Xiumin sighed as sehun start to ask him what he wants. He cleared his throat and he wave his hand infront of the camera. 

"What is it Hyung?" He asked.

"I just want to ask you something..." Xiumin replied.

"What is it?" 

"What did you told Junhee? Why did she cried?" 

"Why are you asking that?" 

"I'm just curious! Okay?" 

"Well... I told her that..." Sehun said.

"Told her what?" Xiumin asked impatiently. 

"I told her that if Hyung really loves him... He will wake her up and let her go with him to the airport." Sehun said and Xiumin his lips.

"And why did you told that!? " 

"It's because that's what i think." He replied.

"Okay... Can't you control that mouth of yours?" Xiumin asked.

"Well... I guess no." Sehun replied.

"You. You should stop talking to her like that." Xiumin warned.

"Wae? " sehun asked.

"Just... Just stop being like that to her... " xiumin said.

"If you don't want a fight... Then let's be nice to her... Okay--"

"Hyung... Did Luhan Hyung asked you to ask me that question?" Sehun asked.

"Actually... No. I'm the one who wants to know it. And to tell it to Luhan." Xiumin replied.

"Whatever." He said and he end the call.

"Aish... This brat..." Xiumin said and he stand up. 

"Hyung?" Luhan said.

"Oh... Luhan... Wae?"

"Did you talked with Sehun?" Luhan asked and xiumin nod as he sit down.

"Ne..." He replied.

"So... What did he told Junhee?" 

"He said that... If you really love Junhee... "

"Hyung? Continue please..." Luhan said.

"If you really love Junhee... You will tell her everything and let her go with you to the airport." Xiumin said and Luhan clenched his fist.

"Damn that stupid boy..." Luhan said and he exit the room.

"Lu--" 

"Sh*t..." Xiumin cursed as he lay down on the bed.

     Luhan don't know what to do. He really want to punch Sehun right now. He sighed and he walk towards the bathroom as he face the mirror. He crused too much that made Tao stopped and check if he's okay. Luhan look at the worried kid and he let out a sigh as he pat Tao's shoulder.

"Are you Okay Gege?" 

"I am... I am okay... Just-- just go to sleep." Luhan said with his shaky voice and he shut the door as his tears rolled down.

"What do you want Sehun?" He whispered and he wipe his tears.

"What do you want?" Xiumin start to knock and Luhan quickly wipe his tears. Maybe tao told him. Luhan fix his self and he open the door. He quickly head to the bedroom and he lay down on his bed. Xiumin followed him inside and he shut the door and lay down on the next bed. Luhan bit his lower lip. He can't let sehun get you again. He can feel that sehun is making things so you will not trust Luhan. 

"Luhan... Are you okay?" Xiumin asked.

"I am okay... I am..." He replied.

"You should take a rest... It's going to be a long day tomorrow..." Xiumin said.

"Ne..." He replied and he stand up.

"Y-ya... Where are you going?" Xiumin asked.

"I'm going to get a drink... I don't think i can sleep..." Luhan said.

"You can't drink beer now! What if--"

"I'm going to be fine tomorrow... I'm going to make it sure..." Luhan said. Luhan sit down on the chair and start to drink his can of beer. Everyone is asleep except of him. He took out his phone and look at your photos. A smile flashed on his face as he play the video of you doing an aegyo. He miss you so much. And he's worried that Sehun will get you away from him. He will never let sehun to do that. But how can he stop sehun? If he's away from you? His tears rolled down as he drink his beer to the last drop. He stand up and open the fridge and get more can of beers. He sit down again and finish all the can of beers. He don't care if his head will ache tomorrow. He just want to forget everything. About what sehun told you. Even he don't know if you believe him or not. He's still worried. Sehun is your past. And he knows that there's still a chance that the two of you will be back together as one. He stopped drinking when he felt that the place is spinning around. He stand up and he manage his self to go to the bedroom. He open the door and shut it silently. He quickly lay down on his bed and he quickly fell asleep. Xiumin sigh as he open the lampshade and see luhan drunk.  

"Luhan... " xiumin whispered worriedly.

 

---

 

SEOUL, KOREA 09:45 

 

"Junhee! Aren't you going to go to SM building now?" Your mother asked as she shake your body.

"Eomma... Let me sleep..." You said and she sighed.

"But you need to go there..." 

"Can you tell them i'm sick? I... I can't go there today... Mian..." You said and your mother sighed.

"Araseo... Araseo..." Your mother replied and she pat your head.

"Just rest... I'm going to make you a hot soup. " she said and you just nod and you shut your eyes again. You feel like your heart will explode sooner or later. Mixed emotions. You feel pain. You feel happiness because you're going to be free from SM's rules. You feel bad that once you tell the entertainment's president that you're going to quit, there's a lot of people who's going to be disappointed. You take a deep breath and you decide to just go back to sleep. Until your mother wake you up. You check the time 12:00. You sighed and you follow your eomma to the kitchen and start to eat. You finished eating and you head to your bedroom and you open your laptop. Luhan is not online yet. You sigh and you scroll down and found Tao. You quickly press the video call button and wait for him to answer. 

"Hi Junhee!!" He greeted.

"Hi Tao Oppa! Where's Luhan Oppa?" You asked.

"I don't know... I haven't see him yet..." He replied.

"Where are you?" 

"We're preparing for out shoot today... " he replied and you nod.

"I see... Tell Oppa that i look for him okay?" You said and he smiled.

"Ne! We miss you Jungie." 

"Nado! I miss you all!" You replied.

"Bye!" You said and you end the call and you decide to take a shower. 

    You finished taking a shower and you lay down in your bed again and you check if Luhan already sent you a message. But you're wrong. You sighed and felt worried. What's happening with him? You shook your head to remove your bad thoughts. You shut your eyes and you rub your eyes when your phone start to ring. You lazily search for it. You sighed and you answer it. 

"Yeoboseo--"

"It's sehun... I'm alone here... And i don't know how to cook. Can you come here?" He asked and you open your eyes.

"B-bwo? Where's Kyungsoo oppa?"

"I don't know... I just woke up. And there's nothing to eat here." He said.

"Where did they go--"

"I said i don't know! Just go here!" He said and he end the call. You look at the screen and you roll your eyes in disbelief. 

"Wow..." You whispered. You stand up and grab your hoodie and you stopped.

"Should i go?" You asked yourself and you sighed. You think about it for awhile. You're not sure. You were about to place your hoodie down when something came up in your mind.

"There's nothing to do here..." You whispered and you grab your hoodie again and you head outside. 

"Where are you going?" Your eomma asked.

"Oppa's dorm..." You replied.

"Be careful!" 

"Ne! I will!" You said.

     You reached their dorm and you quickly enter the passcode and open the door. You enter inside and found sehun watching TV while laying down on the couch. You sighed and you just head to the kitchen and didn't greet him. You just ready the ingredients you need and just keep quiet. You always keep in your mind that you're here just to release you from boredom. Just that and nothing more. 

"Jungie..." Your eyes widened as he call in your nickname. It's not really your nickname. They suddenly call you Jungie. And you don't know why. You sighed and you place the knife down.

"What do you need?" You asked coldly and he didn't replied. You sighed and you continued cooking. 

     You finished cooking and you sit down in front of sehun who's really hungry. You just watch him to eat. You're still full and you don't want to join him. He look at you and he stopped eating.

"Aren't you going to join me?" He asked.

"I'm still full..." You replied.

"Aren't you going to lie? " he asked and you frown.

"What do you mean?" 

"Lie, tell me you didn't eat yet and join me to eat. Like before... " he said.

"Past is past Sehun... We should forget it--"

"No... I like to remember about it... " he said.

"That is when i fell for you..." He said. You stand up and you bit your lower lip.

"Stop this Sehun... I can't understand you anymore... You're cold to me... But what is this?" You said.

"Jungie--"

"Stop calling me that!" You shouted.

"W-why? Isn't that what they call you?" 

"Yeah... But don't call me that." You said.

"Ju--"

"Stop... Just eat." You said and you exit the kitchen. You lay down on Suho's bed and you shut your eyes. You regret that you came here. You regret you stupid decision. You cover your whole body with the blanket and you fell asleep. Sehun wash everything he used and wipe it with the clean white towel and place it inside the cupboard. He open the bedroom's door quietly and he peek to see you sleeping. He sighed and he sneakily enter inside and remove the blanket that is covering your face. He smile as he watch you to sleep. And remember when the two of you sleep together in his place. He caress your cheek and he kiss your forehead.

"I'm so stupid to betray and hurt you before... " he whispered.

"I really regret it now..." He whispered and he press his lips on yours.

"I'm sorry..." 

"I wish you're mine 'till now." He said and he stand up.

"Take a rest... Wifey..." He said and he exit the room without even making a sound.

      Everyone arrived. Sehun protested about why did they leave him. He acts like a child. Everyone just say sorry to him and they rest. Suho sit down on the couch and Sehun sighed. Everyone is tired. And he doesn't know why did they leave him alone. Without food to eat.

"Junmyeon Hyung. Guess who's in your bed... " sehun said and suho look at him.

"Who?" 

"Just go inside." Sehun replied and suho stand up and head to the bedroom. His eyes widened when he found you sleeping in his bed. Suho shut the door and everyone look at him.

"Who is it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Junhee..." 

"Oh! Jungie is here??" Baekhyun asked and suho signal him to keep quiet.

"Shh! She's sleeping!" 

"What is she doing here?" Suho asked Sehun.

"She cooked for me." Sehun replied proudly and Suho frowned.

"For you?" 

"You didn't left something to eat! I felt hungry and call her!" He said.

"Ya! Do you really want Luhan Hyung to get--"

"He's not here! Don't worry!" Sehun said.

"God damn Sehun--"

"Why are you all noisy?" You asked like a little kid while you rub your eyes.

"Hello Princess Jungie! Did we disturb your sleep?" Chanyeol asked and you nod.

"Ne..." You replied.

"Where have you been?" You ask as you stretch your arms.

"We went shopping!" Kyungsoo said.

"And leave sehun here without anything to eat?" You asked and you sit down beside baekhyun.

"Ne! It's his punishment!" Chanyeol said.

"Jinjja? Punishment? If i just know..." You said.

"You're not going to cook for him right?" Kai asked and you nod.

"Did you sleep well?" Suho asked as he fix your hair.

"Ne..." You replied.

"Aren't you going home?" Suho asked.

"Can i stay here? Just 1 night!" You said and suho smiled.

"Araseo..." He replied.

"What are you going to do tomorrow? Are you guys free?" You asked and they all shook their heads in unison.

"That's bad." You said.

"We have a photo shoot." Baekhyun said.

"Tsk." You said and suho pinch your cheeks.

"Where do you want to go?" Suho asked.

"Lotte World!" You replied. 

     When sehun heard you saying "Lotte World" he remember everything. Starting when he asked you to go with him. And when he forced you to enter the ghost house with him. He sighed as he refresh everything in his mind. He felt happy just by remembering those old and forgotten memories. Maybe you don't remember it anymore because you have a good and happy moments with Luhan now. He just keep quiet and just listen to all of you. Luhan is one of his bestfriends. But not now... He's like his mortal enemy. They need to act sweet and close in front of the camera even if it's not. Sehun sometimes feel irritated by Luhan's actions just to give the fans a fan service. But he needs to act the same too. There's nothing he can do. He wants to kill the man who's behind HunHan thing. But the fans love them and ship them. Everyone one is having fun while sehun... Staring blankly on the black carpet. Everyone stopped laughing when they noticed the maknae. Kai nudge him and Sehun stand up and head to the bathroom.

"What's with him?" Kai asked and Kyungsoo shrugged.

"Maybe there's something wrong with him... Maybe a problem?" Kyungsoo said. You just keep quiet. You know what he's thinking about. And you. Need to act that he didn't say those words to you and nothing happened. You sighed and you grab the remote and open the TV and watch with them. Sehun didn't come out. Everyone felt worried. Chanyeol stand up and knock on the door.

"Sehun?" 

"What?" Sehun replied. 

"What are you doing? Come out!" Chanyeol said.

"Is... Is junhee still there?" 

"Of course! She's going to stay here!" 

"Not good." Sehun replied.

"Wae?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm... I'm shy?" Sehun said and Kyungsoo cracked his laughter.

"Shy?!" Kyungsoo said and sehun sighed.

"Shut up Hyung!" 

"What?" You whispered and kai look at you. He pull you up and Chanyeol open the door and kai pushed you inside.

"Y-ya!" You shouted and chanyeol shut the door.

"Open this! Oppa!" You shouted but they didn't answer.

"God damn--"

"Junhee..." Sehun said.

"B-bwo?" You asked and you can hear Chanyeol's laugh.

"Open this door!" You shouted and they just laugh.

"Junhee... Listen to me!" Sehun said.

"I love you... Okay? I love you!" Sehun said and he press his lips on yours.