Broken Hearted

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     You reached your house and you sit down in the couch for awhile. You're alone inside the house. Your brother is practicing things that you're not interested. Your parents are at work. You sighed and you head to the kitchen and you open the fridge. You don't know what to eat. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT. You bit your lower lip and you took out the box of cookies and you sit down on the couch and open the TV. You start to eat and wait for Sehun's message. But is he going to send you a message? Or just going to have a cheesy talk with the new girl? You wait for Sehun's message until you fell asleep on the couch. Your phone start to ring and you quickly open your eyes and answer it.

"Sehun?"

"Hey... It's Junmyeon Oppa..." He said and you sighed.

"I'm sorry... Why?"

"I'm just going to ask if you already eat..." 

"N-ne..."

"Good... What did you eat?" 

"I saw a box of cookies..." You replied.

"That's all?" 

"Ne... Eomma is not here yet." You replied and he sighed.

"Junhee..." 

"Ne Oppa?"

"I don't think i can visit you tomorrow... We're really busy here... We really need to work hard to debut." He said and you sighed.

"I understand... Oh-- oppa... Is sehun there?" You asked.

"I can't find him... " he replied and you bit your lower lip.

"Araseo... I'm going to sleep now..." You said.

"Araseo... Sleep well my pretty sister!" He said.

"Ne! My handsome Oppa!" You replied and he chuckled.

"Sweet dreams!" He said and he end the call.

"Sehun... Where are you now? Why aren't you texting me?" 

"Aish! Junhee! Don't think like that! They're just busy!" You said to yourself and you head to your bedroom.

 

---

 

"Sehun?" Suho called out sehun's name.

"Sehun? Where are you?" 

     Sehun stopped kissing the girl when he heard Suho's voice. He wipe his lips and he ask the girl to hide her self somewhere. Sehun fixed his self and he run towards Suho with a smile on his face. 

"Ne hyung? Is there a problem?"

"Junhee is looking for you earlier...."

"Jinjja? She's here?" 

"No... I called her..." Suho replied and sehun sighed.

"I think i should call her..." Sehun said and Suho nod. 

"Yes... Call her." Suho said. After some rings. You answer the phone and sehun cleared his throat.

"Wifey! How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine... Hubby... Why didn't you--"

"I'm kinda busy... And now... I'm free... Did you eat?" 

"Ne... How about you?"

"Not yet... I miss you Wifey..." He said and you giggled.

"Jinjja?"

"Ne! I really really really miss you!" He said and you smile.

"I miss you more..." You said in a sad tone and your tears formed.

"I don't know what to do... I know SM is going to do something... Like what they did to Oppa... And his girlfriend--"

"Do you think i'm going to let them?" Sehun said.

"I'm not going to let them!" He said and you smile and wipe your tears.

"Jinjja--" you start to sob and he sighed.

"Don't cry...." Sehun said.

"Don't worry... If i have a free time... I'm going to visit you... Okay? Or visit me here!" He said and you wipe your tears.

"I will... I'm going to visit you there..." 

"When?" He asked.

"It's a secret... I want to surprise you!" You said and he chuckled.

"Araseo... " he replied.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" He asked.

"Maybe later... I still want to hear your voice..." You said and sehun smiled.

"Really? Me too... I still want to hear your voice..." He replied.

"Like when we were still classmates. When you try to yell at them when they're noisy..." He said and you giggled.

"You know i can't do that... They're not listening to me..." You said.

"You're the class president... Use your power." He said and you nod.

"I will..." 

"Good... If they don't listen... Tell me okay?" He said.

"Ne Hubby..." You said.

"I love you..." He said and you giggled.

"I love you more..." You replied.

"I'm going to sleep..." You said and he sighed.

"Wait me tomorrow okay? After class." He said

"Sweet dreams..." He said and you end the call.

     You woke up and prepare yourself for school. You eat your breakfast with your parents and you say your goodbye to them and you head to your school. You sit down on your seat and you quickly read your book. Hyunyoung arrived and she sit down beside you.

"What happened to your eyes?" She asked.

"Hmm? " you hummed and she hand you her mirror.

"Puffy... Right?" She said and you just sighed.

"Cried again?" 

"No..." You said.

"Really huh..." 

"Yeah!" 

"Stop lying you little spoiled brat!" She said and you giggled.

"How's the trainee life of yours unnie?" You asked.

"It's so hard... But i really enjoy it... Soon to debut!" She said and you clap your hands.

"Don't forget me araseo? " 

"Of course!" She said.

     Class ended and you wait for sehun. You sit down on the bench outside the school and wait for him. Even if it's cold outside. You still want to wait for him. You want to see him. You want to hug him. And you want to kiss him. You really miss him even though you don't know what he's doing there. You can't trust him right now. He's away from you. You let out a deep sigh and you check the time on your phone. You your dry lips and you comb your hair with your fingers.

"Let's give him 10 minutes more..." You said and you just sit there and wait for him.

*AFTER 10 MINUTES*

"10 more minutes..." You stand up and you walk back and forth and wait for him.

     Another 10 minutes passed and you sighed. You turn around and look for him but he's not there. You sit down on the bench and you check the time. You sighed and you look around.

"5 more minutes... Last one..." You said and you wait him there but he didn't come. You stand up and you fix the strap of your bag and you start to walk.

"Stupid Junhee..." You whispered and you head to your house.

     You reached your house and you quickly head to your bedroom. You don't want to eat. All you want is to sleep. You turn off your phone and you shut the lights and you fell asleep. Sehun has no idea where you are now. He head to the school but he can't find you. He try to contact you but your phone is off. He sighed. It's all his fault. If he didn't spend time with that b*tch trainee. He sighed and he run towards your house. All lights were off and he press the doorbell but no one opens the door. He sighed and he try to call you again. 

"Junhee! Open the door!" Sehun shouted. 

"Junhee!!" 

"Who is that?" You asked yourself as you open your eyes. You quickly run downstairs and you open the door.

"Sehun--"

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"It's late... Go home..." You said and he sighed and he violently grab your arm.

"S-sehun--" he pressed his lips on yours and he push you inside.

"Sehun!" You shouted and he stopped.

"What do you think you're doing?!" You shouted and he place his hand on his forehead.

"Junhee... I'm sorry...-- "

"Leave..." You said calmy. He took a step towards you and you slap him.

"I SAID LEAVE!" You shouted and he shook his head. You walk towards the door and open it for him.

"Leave! Now!" You shouted and tears rolled down.

"Junhee i'm sorry... I'm really really sorry... I didn't mean it!" 

"Shut up and leave my house!" You shouted.

"Now!" You push him outside and you shut the door.

 

---

 

"Where the hell is sehun again?" The guy asked.

"We're suppose to be practicing right now!" He shouted and everyone shut their mouths.

"Can somebody look for him?" 

    Sehun entered the building and Luhan spotted him walking alone and sad. He approached him. Sehun quickly wipe his tears away and Luhan just pretend that he didn't noticed it. Sehun cleared his throat. 

"Sehun! Everyone is looking for you. We need to--"

"I know Hyung..." Sehun said and he start to walk.

"Where have you been Oh Sehun?!" The guy shouted.

"Just... Just there..." 

"Okay! Let's start ! " the guy shouted and clap his hands that made the others focus on him.

    Suho look at him. After the long practice... Everyone is tired. Suho watch over Sehun and the girl. They act so sweet together and Suho bit his lower lip. He walked towards them and Sehun look at him.

"Can we talk?" Suho asked.

"Sure hyung..." 

"It's about you and Junhee..." 

"She got mad at me earlier." 

"I don't care about that... Just stop being a playboy... Do you know what will Junhee feel if she know about this? That you're always with that girl?" 

"Hyung... We're just friends." 

"Yeah... Just friends... But do you really need to kiss her?" Suho asked.

"Hyung--"

"I don't want junhee to get hurt again... Do you hear me?" 

"Ne hyung..."

"Woah! What's happening here?" Luhan asked.

"Nothing Hyung..." Suho said.

" i thought you're fighting..." Luhan said and Sehun faked a smile.

"No! We're just talking about Junhee... His sister..." Sehun said.

"Oh... Your girlfriend... Right?" Luhan said and Sehun nodded proudly.

"Ne!" Sehun replied.

"I see... Let's rest now!" Luhan said and Suho smile at him.

 

---

 

      Sehun lay down on his bed as he talk to the new girl. Yes... He's asking her to be his girlfriend. She's pretty and talented. Sehun is handsome and also talented. The girl, of course she will say a yes. Sehun smiled and he say his 'I love you' to her.

"I love you too Oppa!" The girl said.

"Aesook..." He said.

"Ne oppa?" 

"Don't tell the others first okay?" 

"W-why Oppa?" 

"You know... About the rules right? " 

"Oh... I forgot about that Oppa... Okay! I'm not going to tell anyone!" She said.

"Good girl..." Sehun said.

     He end the call and he try to contact you but he can't. You turn off your phone. You don't want to talk to him at all. You don't know what's happening. Why he forgot to pick you up. You feel something... There's not good happening. Sehun place his phone under his pillow and he shut his eyes. He just think about you before he sleep. He miss you. He really do.

     You reached your school and you pay attention to your teacher the whole day. Hyunyoung is absent because she need to show her talents and let them see that she needs to debut. You feel bored. You don't have someone to talk to. When someone poke your shoulder. You turned around and she hand a brown envelope.

"What is this?" You asked.

"I don't know... I think it's from Hyunyoung?" 

"Really?" You open the envelope and you read the letter that tells everything she saw earlier. She visited a friend in SMent. Building when he spotted sehun with a girl. You took out the photos inside the envelope and your eyes widened.

"No..." You whispered and you place it back inside.

"No..." You said and you stand up and you grab your bag.

"Kim Junhee? Where are you going?" 

"Excuse me sunsaengnim... But there's a emergency!" You said and you run outside.

"Hello? Heeyoung Unnie! What are those?! " you shouted as Hyunyoung pick up her phone.

"I don't have time to explain! I need to go now!" She said and she end the call.

"God damn!" 

     You stopped running and you place the envelope inside the trash can. You don't want to believe it. You think they're just friends. Nothing more. You sighed and you run outside the shcool and you took a taxi and head to the SMent. Building. You reached your destination and you contact your brother. After some minutes... Suho showed up and invited you inside.  You follow him inside and you look for sehun. 

"Where is sehun?" You asked.

"I- i don't know..." He replied.

"Where is he!" You asked again and he sighed.

"I said i don't know. " he repeated and you sighed.

"I'm sorry... I'm trying to calm down! But i can't! I want to see him!" You said.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Nothing..." 

"Tell me the truth..." He said.

"I have no time to tell you! I need to see him--"

"Wifey!" You turned around when you heard sehun's voice.

"Sehun!" You hug him tightly and suho bit his lower lip. He don't want to tell you. He wants you to know that sehun is betraying you. But not from him. Not from his mouth. 

"What are you doing here..." 

"C-can we talk... Only the two of us..." You said and sehun smiled.

"Sure..." He said and you follow him.

     You reached an empty room and he hold your hand. You look at him and he smile at you sweetly. Like he's not betraying you at all. You can't trust him. You know that... But you love him. You really do. You take a deep breath before talking and your hands start to get sweaty.

"Junhee... Are you alright?"

"I-i'am..." 

"What are you going to tell me--"

"Tell me that i'm your only girl... Your only love..." You said and he smile.

"Of course--"

"Tell me..."

"Okay... You're my only girl... My only love..." 

"You have no other girls right? Am i right?" You asked like a crazy lady.

"N-ne... You're right!" He said.

"Good... That's good..." You said and you wipe your tears.

"Seriously... Are you alright?" 

"I'am!" You said.

"Why are you like this?" He asked.

"Nothing..." You replied and your tears rolled down when you heard a voice.

"Oppa! Who is she? Is she your sister? Kaja! I thought it's our date today!" The girl said.

"..." Sehun cursed and you wipe your tears.

"You liar..." You whispered and you start to walk.

"Junhee! Junhee!!" He shouted and he try to catch you when you bump to someone.

"M-mian..." You said.

"Oh... You! You're the one i saw-- Why are you crying again? And what are you doing here?" Luhan asked.

"Lu--Luhan?"

"I just visited my brother..." You said and you wipe your tears.

"Junhee!" Your heard suho's voice.

"Oppa!" You said and you hug him.

"Oh... Junmyeon... Is she your sister?" Luhan asked.

"Ne..." 

"Oppa..." You whispered and he wipe your tears.

"Don't cry... Let's talk later..." Suho said.

"So she's Sehun's girlfriend..." Luhan asked and Suho nod.

"Ne... She is..." 

"Oppa... Let's go!" You said and Suho start to walk.

"Junhee!" Sehun shouted. Suho let go of you and he walk towards sehun.

"Don't go near her... Do you understand?" 

"But Hyung--"

"Do you understand?!" He shouted and Luhan's eyes widened.

"Kaja Junhee... " suho said and you both continued walking.