First Day, First Time

Relationship With Oh Sehun

     Months had passed... It's going to be your debut stage. You sighed as you sit down on the chair in front of Lee Sooman... You your lips and listen to whatever he says. You stare on your wedding ring and think about everything. What will happen? Will they like you?

"Junhee-ah... Hwaiting!" He said and you stand up.

"You're just wasting your money..." You said and his smile faded away.

"I don't care... Go on..." He said and you exit his office. 

"Junhee... Let's go... The van is ready..." Your manager said. You head to the van and he pat your shoulder.

"Cheer up Junhee! Smile!" He said and you fake a smile.

"I'm nervous..." You said and he chuckled.

"Every idol feels that Junhee... It's not new..." He said and you nod.

"Are we near?" You asked and he nod.

"We are... See that bunch of fans?" He asked as he point.

"Yup." 

"There's the studio..." He said and you gulp your saliva.

"We're going to use the back door right?" You asked and he shook his head.

"They closed the back door..."

"Bwo?! Why?!" You asked panicking. 

"Calm down Junhee..." He said.

"answer me!" You said and he chuckled.

"Okay... Hold it right there..." He said and the van stopped.

"Welcome to the world of Idol, Junhee." He said and he open the door and he step outside. 

"Kaja!" He said and you follow him.

"Is that Junhee?" You heard a girl and everyone looked at you.

"Yes! That's Junhee!" The other girl shouted.

"Aigoo... She's not that pretty! What did our Sehun oppa--"

"Ya... She's pretty... Look at her!"

"Ani! She's not for Sehun! Aigoo..." 

"Calm Junhee..." Your manager whispered and you head inside. 

   You quickly head to the dressing room and the make up artist came in. You look at her and she smiled.

"Are you ready?" She asked and you sighed.

"I don't want any make up on..." You said and she look at you.

"What?" 

"I don't want any make up on my face..." You said.

"W-why?" She asked and you just smile.

"You can go out now... I need to dress myself up." You said.

"Are you sure?" She asked and you nod.

"Very sure..." You said.

"Okay..." He said and she exit the room. You lock the door and you grab your costume and wear them. Your phone vibrated and you quickly read the message.

 

From: Sehun

 

Jagiya! Goodluck! I love you... Don't act too surprised later... Araseo? ^^

 

"Surprised? What does he mean?" You asked yourself. Someone knocked on the door and you quickly stand up and open it.

"5 minutes..." The crew said and you nod. You head outside and hand your phone to your manager. He hand you a bottle of water and he stare at your face.

"Didn't the make up artist..."

"I don't want any make-ups..." You said and he nod.

"Araseo! Hwaiting!" He said.

"Junhee-ssi... It's your turn..." The crew said and you head on stage. Lights and the beat started. "Perform with all your best... Dance and sing your heart out...." That is what your manager said. Even they don't like you... As an idol... Your job is to perform. To entertain. Everyone was shocked. Not using any make up. Showing your bare face in front of the camera. All of the audience watch you with their two eyes. As the beat slow down... You put your mic on the mic stand and sing the slow part. Without any lip-sync... You hit the high note perfectly. Eveyone clapped their hands as the song ended. You head backstage and your manager clap his hands.

"Good job Junhee!" He said and you smile.

"Kamsahamnida!" You said and you hug eachothers.

     Scores are now being counted you stand on the stage with the other idols. They're nice and friendly. They greet you and congratulate you for your performance. You clapped your hands as the winner announced. It's your first time performing. But you feel welcomed. You sighed and you place your hands inside your pocket when the MC asked you to stay.

"Junhee-ssi... Come here!" He said and you walked towards him.

"Seems like you have a lot of fans over there!" He said and you giggled.

"Omo... Gomawo..." You said and you wave your hand.

"But there's a special fan of yours here..."

"Here?" You asked.

"Ne... He's watching here... Live!" He said.

"He wants to greet you... " he said.

"Omo... Jeongmal? Where?" You asked and the crowd cheered up as they saw Sehun stood behind you.

"Turn around Junhee-ssi..." The MC said and you turn around and wrapped by Sehun's warm embrace.

"Omo... This is cute! This is cute!" The MC said and you chuckled.

"Sehun-ssi is so sweet!" 

"Sehun... What are you--"

"I said don't act like you're so surprised..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"Come here..." He said and he pull you again for a hug.

"You did so good..." He said.

"I'm watching over there..." He said.

"I'm so proud of you Junhee..." He said and you giggled.

"Thank you Hubby..." You said and he caress your hair.

 

---

 

    The next days... You still have schedules. You don't have any time for your son. And that makes you feel sad. You head to the studio and you perform again. And this time... You won your very first award. You feel so happy. Having more friends. Having fans. And ifcourse... Haters will not be absent. 

"Junhee!" Your manager said.

"Kaja... You still have a fan signing event." He said and you quickly enter the van. You both head to the venue and you sit down on the chair and hold the marker. Fans lined up and you gladly sign their Album copy and take pictures with them.

"Junhee..." Your manager who's standing behind you whispered.

"Ne?" 

"Look over there... That girl owns the fansite of yours." He said.

"Oh... jinjja?" 

"Ne... She's taking pictures... Wave your hand." He said and you did.

    It was a long day... You all head to the restaurant and eat with the staff. Is this what sehun feels ? You sighed and you quickly finish your food and head back inside the van to have a rest. Your phone vibrated and you quickly answer the call.

"Eomma..." You said.

"Are you done with your schedules?" She asked.

"Ne... Wae?" You asked.

"Junho... Keeps on crying... We don't know why..." She said.

"Did you already check his temperature?" You asked worriedly.

"Ne... We did..." She replied.

"What's wrong with him then?"

"He's not hungry too..." She replied. The van's door opened and your manager sit down inside.

"Manager Oppa.. Let's go back to my house... Now." You said.

"Wae? Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Just take me home..." You said.