Broken Hearts

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     Suho stopped walking when the two of you reached a room. He shut the door and he face you. You just cry. You don't know what to do at all. You don't want to believe what you saw and what you heard. But you need to stop acting blind. You need to wake up and face the reality. Suho grab your shoulders and your tears rolled down on your cheeks. Everything you see is blurred and you bit your lower lip.

"Forget about Sehun!"

"Oppa ... But--"

"You don't love him! Okay? You don't know Oh Sehun! " he said.

"No..." 

"You didn't met him! You didn't fell inlove with him!" He shouted and you start to sob.

"No... No... Oppa--"

"Stop being so stupid!" He said and you wipe your tears.

"You don't care if i'm stupid! I love him and--"

"Junhee!" He shouted as he slap you.

"What's happening to you? You're not like this!" He shouted.

"Did he really change you to be like that?!" 

"Don't talk like that Oppa! You don't know him well!--"

"You don't know him well either!" He shouted again and you wipe your tears.

"Wake up! Wake up Junhee!" He said.

"Don't fool yourself!" He shouted and you hug him.

"Oppa... " you whispered.

"Stop crying... Forget about him..." He said.

"I can't! I can't!" You said.

"You can! You can move on! You can forget about him!" He said and you start to cry louder.

"Shh... I know what you feel... Let him see that it's nothing to you. That you're not hurt. Show him the you don't deserve someone like him." 

"But i love him!" 

"I know... I know you do... But you need to forget him... It's for your good!" He said.

"What if... What if--"

"Just listen to me... And you'll be fine.." 

"Junhee... Show him that you're happy without him. And let him regret it all." Suho said.

"Let him regret." He whispered and he hug you.

"Remember... Your brother is here with you..." He said and you hug him tighter.

"Oppa..." 

"Calm down now..." He said.

    You head to your bedroom and you lock the door. You don't want to eat. You don't want to talk to somebody. All you want is to be alone. You sit down on the chair and you face the window. When a sweet couple walk together. Your tears rolled down and you start to sob. How can he lie to someone so sincere? You sighed and you wipe your tears. You know you're going to have a hard time to move on. You really love him. But he don't love you. You thought to yourself. If he loves you. He will never cheat. He will never betray you. You stand up and you took out your phone and try to call sehun. It start to ring and he answer it.

"Sehun..." 

"Junhee... Let's stop this stupidity! Okay? I don't love you!" He said 

"Sehun... We can talk about this... Sehun! I can forgive you..." 

"Stop this Junhee..." He said and he end the call.

"Sehun!" You shouted and you throw your phone away.

"No!" You screamed and you throw everything you can.

"No..." You whispered and you fell on your knees.

"I can't... I can't..." You whispered.

     Sehun sit down on the floor as his tears rolled down. He do love you. He really do... But he knows that a loyal partner like you doesn't deserve someone like him. He wipe his tears and he stand up and throw his phone away and make sure that it will not going to work anymore. He run outside and he wipe his tears. 

"I'm sorry Junhee... You don't deserve a partner like me..." He whispered.

"Forget me... " he said and he bit his lower lip.

 

---

 

      Weeks passed. Sehun moved on. And here you are... Still thinking of him. You take a taxi and head to the SMent. Building. You reached the place and you enter inside. The gurad asked what you need and you told him that you'e going to visit your brother. He let you go inside and you quickly text your brother. You spotted sehun and you run towards him.

"Sehun...--"

"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly and you gulped your saliva down.

"Junhee! " you heard suho's voice and you walk towards him.

"I told you to not go near him! " he said and you bit your lower lip.

"Mian..." You said.

"Kaja..." 

"I have a news!" You said.

"Jinjja? What is it?" 

"Hyunyoung unnie is going to work with their first MV!" You said and he smiled.

"Jinjja?" 

"Ne! I'm excited to watch it!" You said.

"Me too... "

"How about you? When will you debut?" 

"There's no exact date yet... But they said it's very soon!" He said.

"Wow! I'm excited about it Oppa!" You said and he smiled.

"You should be!" He said and he kiss your forehead.

     You decided to go home when you bump on a girl. You bow your head to her and she look so pissed about it. You bow your head again and you say your apologies. Sehun peck her cheeks and your eyes widened. He look at you. Straight to your eyes and you just look away.

"I'm sorry again ..." You said and you bow your head.

"Be careful next time. Araseo?" She said and you just nod.

"Kaja... Wifey..." Sehun said and your tears formed. They start to walk and you let out a sigh.

"Sehun... " you whispered.

"Why are you like this?" 

"Junhee?" You hear someone calling your name and you quickly run. Luhan stopped running and he sighed.

"What's with her?" He asked and you walk back inside the studio.

      You reached your house and you greet your parents. You sit down and start to eat with them and tell them that your Brother is fine. You tell them everything he said earlier. They're so proud of him. Same as you. You don't feel jealous about it. Junmyeon is really talented and smart. You all finished eating and you head to your bedroom and you shut the door. You took out your notebooks when something fell from it. You bend down to pick it up and saw Sehun's picture. Your heart ached and you sighed and rip it apart and throw it in the trash can. You need to move on. So you're not going to get hurt anymore. 

    You head to your classroom and you sit down on your chair. You waited for Hyunyoung and she texted your that she can't attend classes today. You sighed and you continued writing lectures. After a long boring hours. The bell rang and you head outside you heard Hyunyoung's voice and you turn around.

"Junhee!" 

"Oh! Unnie!" You said.

"Ya... You gave everything to sehun... You even let him to join SMent. Even you know that SM will do everything just to keep their talents focus to their work."

"Yeah..."

"But... He's going to do those things to you?" She said and you nod.

"I'm sorry Junhee for bringing this up again. But... Sehun is in a new relationship again... I just heard it. Aren't you going to do anything?" She asked.

"Unnie... I will do something... " you said.

"What is it? Can you tell me?" She asked.

"I'm still going to think about it... I'm not going to tell someone first..." You said.

"Araseo..." 

"Let's eat?" You said and she smiled.

"Sure! And since i'm going to be an idol... It's my treat!" She said and you smiled.

"Kaja!" You said and you both start to walk.