Sooman's Ideas

Relationship With Oh Sehun

"Isn't that dangerous?" You asked and SooMan sighed.

"We all know it is... But we need to..." He replied.

"Sehun--"

"We can't tell sehun about this... Of course he will disagree..." He cut your words and you your lips.

"Walk inside the mall alone... But don't worry... Body guards are watching you from afar..." He said. 

"What if--"

"Just do it." He said and he stand up.

"Until the fans accept you..." Sooman said and you sighed.

"They will never accept me..." You whispered and you stand up.

"You know me Junhee... Orders are orders..." He said and you nod.

"Ne President Lee..." You replied and you exit his office. You look at the Men in suit and you sighed.

"What are you waiting for?!" You asked and you start to walk and they follow you.

    As you reached the mall... You sighed and you open the car's door and quickly made your way inside. You walk inside the mall. Some girls were eyeing you but you just ignore them. Some are taking pictures. You clearly hear their whispers and you sighed. You look around and found the girls who hurt you before. You froze on your spot and you stare at them as they made their way to you. You gulped your saliva and you continued walking. Faster. Fast enough to escape from those sasaengs. You can say that Soo Man is putting you in trouble. What for? You reached a part of a mall and you sit down on the bench. You sighed and some girls are still looking at you. Maybe they recognize you. Maybe they really know you. Some of them smiles at you but a lot of them throws you a death glare. It feels like you're sinking on the chair and you can't get up. It feels like you're too small. You your shaking lips and you stand up. You can't take it anymore. You start to walk and a group of people with cameras and mic stopped you and start asking you questions. You just smile at them. You don't want to answer them. And you don't know what to asnwer. You tried to walk but they stop you using their bodies to block the way. Sweat beads start to form on your forehead and you quickly wipe it with your handkerchief. You tried to escape. You tried your best to. But what made you stop is when you heard a stupid question from the entertainment reporter. You look at her. And she repeated the question she thrown to you to answer.

"Is the child you are carrying is really Sehun's?" You forrowed your eyebrows and your tears formed.

"Or you're just a sasaeng who's crazy in love with Oh Sehun?" The other reporter asked.

"Are you using your child so sehun will marry you? Tell us." The reporter said and your tears rolled down. Your world breakdown when you heard those questions. Is that how people see you? 

"Have you check the news today? The rumor about you? You're a sasaeng? Please confirm this." The guy asked and you look at him.

"Whatever you're saying is... Is not true. I'm a SM trainee before. Me and Sehun is inlove with each other before... Until now. Those are just rumors. All of those are still not confirmed. But if that's how you see me... I can't do anything. It's your opinion... And i... As a HUMAN. I respect it..." You said and the reporters were muted. Your tears rolled down but you kept on smiling to them.

"Please let me pass now." You said and you start to walk. They follow you and kept on asking questions.

"Since when you became a trainee?" The reporter asked and you just walk. Your phone start to ring inside your pocket and you quickly answer it.

"Yeoboseo?"

"It's Sehun... Where are you?" He asked.

"What's that noise?" He asked again and you fasten your pace.

"Junhee-ssi... Tell us..." The reporter said. Sehun's eyes widened and quickly understand the situation you are in now.

"God damn junhee... Why did you go alone?!" He shouted and you bit your lower lip.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Don't go here Sehun... Please. It'll be --"

"Where are you?!" He shouted and you sighed.

"Sehun! Please... Don't show up here... Understand me? I can handle this." You said and you end the call.

"What did sehun told you?" The reporter asked.

"It's really personal... I answered your questions... I need to go--"

"Wait... We still want to hear something from you..." The reporter said.

    Sehun start to get panicked and he grab his hoodie and quickly head to the mall. Sooman's secretary told him everything she heard. He look around to see you. Girls run towards him to take pictures and he quickly run around the mall to search for you. And he spotted a group of reporters and he quickly run towards them. Sehun saw you and he grab your wrist and pull you with him. Reporters become crazy-like peoples. Sehun start to walk and avoid the cameras. 

"Sehun-ssi! Is Junhee-ssi really your wife? Or this is just a little show from your entertainment company?" The reporter asked.

"Isn't it confirmed right now?! can't you see how much i'm worried ?! Can't you feel how much i'm pissed off with all of you?!" Sehun shouted. His voiced boomed as he shout. Everyone shut their mouths and sehun sighed and start to walk. He pull you with him and make sure you're safe and the reporters are not following. You enter the car and sehun sit down beside you.

"Why did you do that?" You asked.

"What kind of question is that Junhee? Of course--"

"Are ing ruining your career?!" You shouted and sehun look at you.

"Are you crazy?! Why are you like this Junhee! It's always about my career! " he shouted back.

"Sehun! You worked hard for it! Years of hard training! Can't you understand me?!" 

"I care for you!" He shouted.

"I know you do! But take care of yourself! Your name!" You shouted.

"Stop this car! Now!" You shouted and you the driver stopped the car. You open the door and shut it with all your strength. You walk alone. Sehun sighed and he rest his head on the headrest and hit his head with his hand.

"Sehun... What have you done?" He whispered.

 

---

 

    Everyone is worried. Your parents... Your in-laws. Your brother. EXO members. And of course. Sehun. He didn't stop on blaming his self. From shouting you. He sighed and he stand up. Everyone looked at him and he his lips as he grab his hoodie. His parents start to ask where he is going but sehun didn't reply or even make a sound. He just walk and exit your house and start to walk to find you.

"Sehun-ah! Where are you going?" Suho asked.

"Junhee will not show up... I'm going to look for her... It's getting late and cold." He said.

"Take care... Let me know if you found her... Araseo? I'll tell the others too." Suho said and sehun nod and continued walking. Searching for you everywhere. In the park. In your favorite cafe. In your friend's house. Even in the old storage where you spend your time reading before. He sighed when he didn't found you. He head to the convenience store nearby and buy a bottle of energy drink. He felt tired of walking and searching for you but he'll never stop. Sehun is about to exit the Convenience store when he bump on you. (Oh god... The destiny... Puhleaseeee~) sehun look at you. And you look at him. He sighed and he follow you outside. You sit down on the bench and he stand in front of you. You stare on your shoes and try to avoid his gaze. You clear your throat and you stand up and look at him straight in his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" You asked and his tears formed. It sounds like you don't want to see him. 

"Junhee ... Let's go home... We're so worried..." He said and you bit your lower lip.

"I don't feel like going home Sehun..." You said and you sit down again.

"Junhee... Please... Let's go home--"

"Didn't you hear me?" 

"I do... I heard you... But it's not right... Let's go home now." He said. You rub your hands together and sehun place the bottle down beside you and remove his hoodie and hand it to you.

"Wear it." He said and you throw it on the ground. He sighed and grab it calmly and hand it again to you. He throw it on him and he sighed and wear it on you.

"Let's go..." He said.

"I said--"

"Let's go..." He repeated. You look at him and you wipe your tears.

"Please?" He said and you take a deep breath.

"Sehun--"

"I know you're mad at me... I'm sorry okay?" He said.

"It's not that..." You said and you rest your chin on your knees.

"Please go home... I want to be alone..." You said and he shook his head.

"You can tell everything to me..." He said and he sit down beside you.

"You can always tell me..." He added and you look at him. Everything those reporter asked... Flashed back. "Is the child you are carrying is really Sehun's?" That question stabbed your heart. It's not true... But it hurt you a lot. You feel like your world crushed into pieces. Your tears rolled down and sehun quickly wipe it.

"Is the child you are carrying is really Sehun's?" You said and sehun look at you.

"What is it?" He asked.

"That is what the reporter asked me earlier... " you said and you fake a smile as you look at him.

"Isn't that crazy?" You chuckled and you wipe your tears.

"It brings me down Sehun..." You said with your shaking voice and sehun pulled you closer to him.

"Don't cry..." He whispered and he kiss your temple. 

"It crushed me..." You said and he shook his head.

"Don't think about them... I'm here... And we both know the truth..." Sehun said.

"The child is ours... " he said and he kiss your forehead.

"Don't listen to them... " he said.

"Did Sooman asked you to go to the mall?" Sehun asked.

"..." You don't know what to reply... Is it really necessary for him to ask that? Well... Sehun really know that Sooman told you to. The secretary told him. But he wants to hear it from you.

"Wifey... Tell me..." He said.

"Ne..." You replied and sehun sighed.

"Kaja... You need to rest now." He said and he stand up and yank your arm lightly.

"Ppali..." He said and you stand up.

 

----

 

     Sehun is seriously mad. The showed up again. He quickly head to Sooman's office and he talk to him. Everything happened yesterday. He grabbed Sooman's collar. He can't control his self anymore. Sooman just stared at him. He knows that the younger boy will calm down sooner or later. Sehun pushed him on the wall and he stared at him.

"Why? Are you really putting her in trouble?" Sehun asked and sooman sighed.

"You know the world of Showbiz, Sehun-ah..." sooman replied.

"Even in real life... You need to act..." Sooman said.

"But Junhee did a great job... She even speak to the reporters and clear it to them." Sooman said and he chuckled.

"What's funny?" Sehun asked. And he raised his fist.

"Sehun-ah..." Sooman said calmly.

"The result were fine..." Sooman said and Sehun let go of Sooman.

"Mianhae President... I was just--"

"I understand what you feel..." He said.

"But i promise... Everything will turn out great." Sooman said.