Dream Come True

Relationship With Oh Sehun

     Sehun watch TV with you as he take care of you. You stand up to get your vitamins inside your bedroom but sehun grab your hand and ask you to sit down. He stand up and he head to the bedroom and get your vitamins. He go straight to the kitchen and get a glass of water for you. You smile and he sit down beside you again and you drink your vitamins. He wipe your lips after drinking your vitamins and he kiss your forehead. You feel like a royal highness. You feel like a baby. He pinch your cheeks and he peck your lips. He then start to caress your tummy and you giggled.

"Baby... It's me... Appa..." Sehun said and you caress his hair.

"I wish you look like your Eomma... Do you know how pretty she is?" Sehun said and you giggled.

"Ani... I wish you look like your Appa... He's so handsome..." You said and sehun laughed.

"I don't care what you look like... All i want is you to be a good kid." Sehun said and he look at you.

"I love you both..." Sehun said and he press his lips on yours.

"Nado..." You whispered and he smile.

"We're going to get married..." Sehun said and you look at him.

"bwo?! When? Eomma --"

"President said that it'll be the next next day." Sehun replied.

"Bwo?! Already??" 

"Ne..." Sehun replied with a smile.

"And... SM will let the public know the truth..." He said.

"Isn't that... Risky?" You asked.

"I'll take every risk just to marry you..." He said

"Aigoo~ that's so cheesy my hubby." You said and he pull you for a hug.

"I know... But i'm freaking serious..." He said and he nuzzle on your neck. The doorbell suddenly rang and sehun stand up to open it. 

"Hyung!" Sehun said and Suho's voice echoed.

"Hi dongsaengs..." He said and he pinch your cheek.

"How's your stay here?" He asked and you smiled.

"It's good... Like... Really good." You replied and he chuckled.

"Well... I'm here because eomma asked me to." Suho said.

"Why?" You asked.

"Tomorrow will be your wedding day." Suho said.

 "Tomorrow?! but i thought--"

"Yeah... They re-scheduled it..." Suho said.

"They want it tomorrow..." Suho said.

"So... Junhee... Wake up early... And you sehun-ah, go to your parent's house to prepare yourself." Suho said and sehun nod.

"Ne hyung..." Sehun replied.

"I'm going now...." Suho said.

"Aren't you going to stay for awhile?" You asked.

"Oh..." Suho said and he took out a little box from his pocket.

"Eomma told me to give you this... That's why i'm here... She said you should wear it tomorrow." He said and you open the box.

"Omo... It's from--"

"Yes... We both know it's special... She wants you to wear it on your special day..." He said and he tap sehun's shoulder.

"Take care of her..." He said.

"I will, hyung..." He said.

"Bye Junhee! Bye sehun!" He said.

    You and Sehun lay down in your bed and you hug sehun. He do the same and he kiss your forehead. It's going to be a big day tomorrow. You can't help it... You feel nervous, yet excited. Yon can't even sleep. Sehun open his eyes and saw you biting your lower lip. He sighed and he caress your cheek. You look at him an found him awake. 

"Aren't you going to sleep?" He asked and you sighed.

"I can't sleep... I don't know why..." You replied.

"Maybe you're just excited for tomorrow... Right?" 

"Maybe... " you replied.

"But you need to rest... You need to look beautiful tomorrow..." Sehun said and he kiss your forehead.

"Ne..." You replied.

   Seconds turned to Minutes and Minutes turned to Hours. But you're still awake. You turned around and you sighed. You stand up and you head to e kitchen and grab a glass of water and you drink it. You let out a loud sigh and you tie your hair into a messy bun and you sit down on the stool. You your lower lips as you remembered everything you've been through with him. He hurt you. You forgave. You gave one more chance. He loved you. And you loved him back. The second chance you gave is worth it. He never waste it. And you wish he never will. A smile formed on your lips and you shut your eyes and imagine everything when you're both studying in the same school, in the same classroom. You sighed and you check the time. It's already 2:45AM but you're still awake. You rub you hands together and you stand up and stretch your arms.

"Let's go to sleep..." You whispered and you head back to your bedroom.

 

---

 

    Everything is prepared when you woke up. Sehun is already there in his parents place to get ready for the wedding. Your mother arrived and watch how those make up artist work with your make up. She smiled. Finally... Her daughter will get married. She don't like it at first... But she feel so proud that you're growing and you're now thinking as mature human. Not like before... If there's a problem... No wonder... You will shout "Oppa!" But now... You're going to have a baby and a handsome husband. Your make up is done. The lady hand you your gown and you smile and thank her. Everyone head outside and leave you alone inside the bedroom. You change your clothes into your white gown and you face the mirror and you smiled. The day the you've been dreaming for so long is now happening. You open the door and your mom hug you tightly and you smile. You want to cry right now as your father arrived. But for not wanting your make up to be ruined, you just cheer up yourself and you put a sweet smile on your face. The three of you head to the white car waiting outside. Between you parents.. You both held their hands and they both smile. You feel nervous and your tears formed but you didn't let them fall. You reached the place and you head to a room and the girl retouched your make up. You wait there inside until sehun arrived. The girl announced sehun's arrival and you bit your lower lip as your heart beats start to get faster and louder. 

"Junhee!!" Hyunyoung squealed as she shut the door behind her.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! You're so pretty!!" She said and she pull you for a hug.

"Unnie..." You said.

"Aigoo... You're so beautiful... I swear... I want to marry you right now..." She said and you both laughed.

"Excuse me Ms. Kim... But it's going to start..." The girl said and you follow her outside.

    Only few friends were invited. Of course... EXO and other SM artists. Hyunyoung... Your family.... Sehun's family and other relatives are there. You smile as you walk with you parents in the aisle. You reached sehun and your father smile at him as he say "Take care of my daughter..." And he hand you hand to sehun and Sehun bowed his head.

"You're so beautiful..." He said and you blushed.

"You're so handsome my Sehun..." You whispered and he chuckled. The ceremkny started. Exchanging vows and rings. Everyone cheered up as the ceremony ended. Sehun pressed his lips on yours and you smiled and caress his cheeks.

"I love you..." You said and he peck your lips.

"I love you more..." He replied and everyone clapped their hands as Suho sing a song for the two of you. You wave your hands to your brother and he smile and mouthed "Congratulations!" You smile and he start to sing. His sweet voice made your tears rolled down and sehun quickly wipe it away using his thumb.

"Don't cry... " he whispered and he pull you for a hug.

"I-it's just--" 

"Shh..." Sehun calm you down as you both sit down beisde each others. You became speechless as suho ended the beutiful song. 

    Everything happened is so great. You smile as Sehun opened the car's door for you. You sit down inside and you smile as sehun sit down beside you and he shut the door. The car drove away and head to The resort that sehun's parents rented for the two of you to stay for the mean time. You rest your head to Sehun's shoulder and you shut your eyes. Sehun hold your hand and kiss your forehead.

"I love you my wifey..." He whispered and you smiled.

"I love you too my Hubby..." You replied and he chuckled.