Lies and Loves

Relationship With Oh Sehun

Weeks had passed. Sehun became more busy with their new songs. And here you are... Sitting infront of your mother as she stare on your tummy. She's wondering why is your tummy not growing. You know this time will come. You grip on the pillow on your lap and you look at her. She tilted her head a little and she let out a sigh.

"Junhee... Are you sure you're--"

"Ne eomma! Ne! I'm pregnant!" You said and shes shook her head.

"Then why is your--" 

"Eomma! I don't know either! So please don't ask me." You said and you stand up.

"I have a lot of things to do eomma... Thanks for visiting." You said and she stand up and follow you to the door. You open it and you peck her cheeks.

"Bye... Take care!" You said and you shut the door.

"Oh my god..." You whispered and you grab your phone. 

"Come on Sehun... Answer it... Pick up the phone!" You said and he finally answer it. You took a seep breath and you call out his name like you really need him beside you. Sehun started to get more worried.

"What happened?" Sehun asked.

"Eomma noticed my tummy... And--"

"Did you tell her?"

"Of course no! We're still not married! It's always moved because of your schedules." You said and you sit down on the couch.

"Where are you now?" You asked and he sighed.

"I'm on my way home okay? Don't worry... We'll think about it, okay? And we will solve this together... Wait for me." He said.

"Ne... Be quick okay?" You said and he nod.

"Ne... I will." 

Sehun finally arrived after the long wait. He quickly sit down beside you and he think about everything. You sighed and you stare in his eyes. You know he can't think of what to do. Same as you. You can't tell them you're not pregnant. You're not yet married. There's a possibility that they will not let you to go and marry. Sehun stand up and he pull you up.

"What is it sehun? " you asked.

"Don't tell me we're going to escape--" 

"No we're not. " he replied and he caress your cheek.

"You love me right?" He asked and you nod.

"Of course i do..." You replied.

"Sehun! Just tell me what your plan is--" 

"I'm going to make you pregnant." 

"Bwo?!" You shouted and he place his palm on his forehead.

"We can't do anything!" He said and you bit your lower lip.

"All we need to do is to stop the lies and make that pregnancy of yours true." He said and you let out a loud sigh.

"Sehun--" your words were cut as he press his lips on yours. Your eyes were open wide as you look at him. He shut his lips and move his lips and place his hand inside your shirt. You tried to push him. You're not ready for this at all. He held on your waist and pull you closer to  him. Maybe sehun is right. Making your pregnancy may save everything. From your relationship, and to the future of the two of you. Yes. You want to stay with him. Maybe doing this is the right thing to do right now. Maybe this thing is the key for the two of escape from the problem. 

"Sehun--" 

"Shh...." 

 

---

 

Everything already happened. Both catching breathes. You shut your eyes and hug him as he pull you closer to him. You fell asleep beside each other. You woke up and head to the bathroom to take a shower. You bit your lower lip and rest your back on the called wall as the water hit your head and flow down to your body. You shut your eyes and you comb your hair with fingers. You heard a knock on the door and you turn off the shower and wrap yourself with the towel. You open the door and sehun enter inside.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Ne... " you replied and you start to brush your teeth. 

"Mian..." He suddenly said and you stare at him.

"W-what?" 

"Mianhae..." He repeated.

"W-wae? " you asked and he look at you. You finally understand what he mean and you just nod.

"It's nothing Sehun... Besides... We both love each others... Right?" You said and he smile and walk towards you.

"Thank you..." He whispered and he pull you for a hug.

You both finished eating. You sit down on the couch and watch sehun fix his things inside his bag. He's going to attend their rehearsal today. You sighed and he peck your lips.

"I'm leaving wifey... Take care." He said and you nod.

"Take care too... " you said and he shut the door. You open the TV and watch your favorite drama and lay down on the couch. It feels really boring when sehun is not around. But you can't blame him... He's an idol. And they're preparing for their comeback. He's working. You sighed and you grab your phone and text Hyunyoung to visit you. You waited for her and she  finally arrived with a bag of snacks. She sit down beside you and wander her eyes around. 

"It's nice here... Who bought this?" She asked.

"Eomma and Appa..." You replied and she nod.

"So... You're really not preggy?"

"No..." You replied and remembered what happened last night.

"No." You repeated and she sighed.

"What if they notice it?" She asked and you shrugged.

"Molla... " you replied.

"Aigoo... You should know what to do." she said.

"We will do something... Okay? So calm down." You said and she nod.

"He better protect you." She said.

"He always protect me." You replied and she smile.

"Do you still remember when he's a playboy before?" Hyunyoung asked.

"Ne... " you replied.

"You really changed him..." She said and you smile.

"I didn't... He chose to change..." You replied.

"Ne... He chose to change for you..." She said and you blushed.

"Aigoo... That's great... I wish that the two of you will be happy together.

"We are... We are happy together." You replied and she smiled.

"I support you my dongsaeng..." She said.

"Thanks Unnie..." You said and she pull you for a hug.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: MIANHAAAEEEE~ authornim doesn't write s... LOL. Forgive me... I know i have a young reader here... So please... Hehe~ mian mian mian!!! <3 thanks for supporting meeeee~~~~ loveyaaaaa~